Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | .:Pearl Adopts [Closed]:.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
"I would like a pearl!" [b]Username[/b]: HereBeeDragons [b]Dragon Image[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20199731] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201998/20199731_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]List of Edits[/b]: (bullet points, please!) [LIST] [*]hmmm... glowy green pearl, cracked? [*]flowers based off the accent growing out of the crack? [*]companion frog alongside? [*] [/LIST] (Something like that.... alternatively, the pearl could be resting on a patch of flowers like the accent and the frog could be on top of the pearl.... artist's discretion...)
"I would like a pearl!"
Username: HereBeeDragons
Dragon Image:

20199731_350.png

List of Edits: (bullet points, please!)

• hmmm... glowy green pearl, cracked?
  • flowers based off the accent growing out of the crack?
  • companion frog alongside?

(Something like that.... alternatively, the pearl could be resting on a patch of flowers like the accent and the frog could be on top of the pearl.... artist's discretion...)
ltJ5mcI.pnghH3TYEB.png2WQJzK9.pngHI158KK.png
@PostalBromeliad
It would be 140kt! I'll at least try to draw the netting, hah, though I can't guarantee how it'll look.
@PostalBromeliad
It would be 140kt! I'll at least try to draw the netting, hah, though I can't guarantee how it'll look.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
Ah, thanks! I'll send payment shortly.

Would you prefer via PM or CR?
Ah, thanks! I'll send payment shortly.

Would you prefer via PM or CR?
a7NFvFN.png
"I would like a pearl!" (x2) [b]Username[/b]: TsarinaTorment [b]Dragon Image[/b]: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/111023/11102262_350.png[/img] [b]List of Edits[/b]: (bullet points, please!) [LIST] [*]Colour match with a fiery centre glow (minor) [*]Citrine ring (major) [/LIST] [b]Dragon Image[/b]:[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362662/36266174_350.png[/img] [b]List of Edits[/b]: (bullet points, please!) [LIST] [*]Faded bloodstains (minor) [*]Off-colour parchment with crimson runes (major) [/LIST]
"I would like a pearl!" (x2)
Username: TsarinaTorment
Dragon Image: 11102262_350.png
  • Colour match with a fiery centre glow (minor)
  • Citrine ring (major)

Dragon Image:36266174_350.png
  • Faded bloodstains (minor)
  • Off-colour parchment with crimson runes (major)
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@PostalBromeliad
CR! I'll accept it once I'm able to start working, so it may be a little bit until then.
@PostalBromeliad
CR! I'll accept it once I'm able to start working, so it may be a little bit until then.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
That's fine! Take your time! Sending now.
That's fine! Take your time! Sending now.
a7NFvFN.png
@TsarinaTorment
Both of them would be the base price!

@HereBeeDragons
Your total would be 180kt!
@TsarinaTorment
Both of them would be the base price!

@HereBeeDragons
Your total would be 180kt!
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
[quote name="Ilesvia" date="2018-06-05 13:04:08" ] @Scyzze *gasp* waitlist am I too late >_< add me please ^_^ (Ignore this just need to have this up as a quote so I can order more once you're complete) "I would like a pearl!" Username: Ilesvia Dragon Image: Rogue Pirate List of Edits: (bullet points, please!) SwashBuckleers hat on top of the cracked pearl so only see a little bit of the crack. Tall stacks of shiny treasure beside the pearl perhaps large to small with a bit of shiny gems scattered. The Dusklight Alchemist Tools are meant to be special booze he made so could 3 next to pill one spilt out across as it is opened. Blood splatter on the pearl. Message me the full cost first if that is possible ^_^ if it is too expensive I'll lessen the detail. Thanks. [/quote]
Ilesvia wrote on 2018-06-05 13:04:08:
@Scyzze

*gasp* waitlist am I too late >_< add me please ^_^

(Ignore this just need to have this up as a quote so I can order more once you're complete)

"I would like a pearl!"
Username: Ilesvia
Dragon Image:

Rogue Pirate

SwashBuckleers hat on top of the cracked pearl so only see a little bit of the crack.
Tall stacks of shiny treasure beside the pearl perhaps large to small with a bit of shiny gems scattered.
The Dusklight Alchemist Tools are meant to be special booze he made so could 3 next to **** one spilt out across as it is opened.
Blood splatter on the pearl.

Message me the full cost first if that is possible ^_^ if it is too expensive I'll lessen the detail.
Thanks.
OM0IrHr.png
@Ilesvia
Your dragon image isn't working? Ah, well, if they don't have a skin/specific genes then the pearl isn't changed. It would come out to 180kt, though I may have to be a bit creative to fit all of that in there, as a lot of them are quite large details and the're only so much I can do to fit it all in there.
@Ilesvia
Your dragon image isn't working? Ah, well, if they don't have a skin/specific genes then the pearl isn't changed. It would come out to 180kt, though I may have to be a bit creative to fit all of that in there, as a lot of them are quite large details and the're only so much I can do to fit it all in there.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze
(Reposting here cause I think when CRs are cancelled, the messages get eaten, haha)
That's ok! It's no problem at all. Take your time and work on the stuff you have a better time with. Hope you have a good break!
I'll be happy to order again when you're up for it! Take care!
@Scryzze
(Reposting here cause I think when CRs are cancelled, the messages get eaten, haha)
That's ok! It's no problem at all. Take your time and work on the stuff you have a better time with. Hope you have a good break!
I'll be happy to order again when you're up for it! Take care!
a7NFvFN.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12