Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | {SURVEY PING} Exceed's Limited Adopts
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45
Sure! How many extra gems would it cost? ;w;
Sure! How many extra gems would it cost? ;w;
unknown.png
@inkandbone I'm taking you didn't notice my edit before mercurial asking also on general ping list :D Also the imp is gorgeous ^^ (I had to come see the claw preview cause I didn't notice any fireflys in the adopt so wanted to check if it should have or not, it should but I am not too picky ; that's why I noticed the imp and such :) )
@inkandbone I'm taking you didn't notice my edit before mercurial asking also on general ping list :D Also the imp is gorgeous ^^ (I had to come see the claw preview cause I didn't notice any fireflys in the adopt so wanted to check if it should have or not, it should but I am not too picky ; that's why I noticed the imp and such :) )
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@GardenOfRoses

50g extra for the bird to be next to them for a total of 300g
is that good with you?

@Cyrya

oh god i forgot the firefly
jknbhjuvhij im so sorry
@GardenOfRoses

50g extra for the bird to be next to them for a total of 300g
is that good with you?

@Cyrya

oh god i forgot the firefly
jknbhjuvhij im so sorry
iora5small.png x sigg2.png x
earthanim3.gif
exceed - they/them
art -- adopts
i'd definitely be interested in one of those imp adopts! can i reserve a slot for when you open?
i'd definitely be interested in one of those imp adopts! can i reserve a slot for when you open?

sig106_by_dingobreath-dcld1zm.png
@Thrawn i hope this is alright! [img]https://image.ibb.co/h1NniJ/008.png[/img] @diitto i'd rather not reserve spots, since everything'll be limited, but i can put you on my pinglist?
@Thrawn

i hope this is alright!

008.png

@diitto

i'd rather not reserve spots, since everything'll be limited, but i can put you on my pinglist?
earthanim3.gif
exceed - they/them
art -- adopts
@inkandbone GASP.

SHE'S PERFECT, THANK YOU!
@inkandbone GASP.

SHE'S PERFECT, THANK YOU!
3bbc629075881e863e3343269e0d55ff28954b3a.png1f98933c3a1bf47d30c72c4799c0721a8cb4b840.pngb82c20c3c1ab36103b78411ad7251d93ac85465d.png55eefd6df9de60bdf7af3aa7a5df89316e2902b5.pnga97e47ce05a625f0f14943b39c8d12c355e5bc4d.png22843204c52cb82bb562b52cb80027c23d64845c.png68bc15ec4104340fa8341ae74bf814f32d8064bd.png...62Fzp5M.png
@/inkandbone

that'd be fine. thanks!
@/inkandbone

that'd be fine. thanks!

sig106_by_dingobreath-dcld1zm.png
@GardenOfRoses will the cr be sent? o;
@GardenOfRoses will the cr be sent? o;
earthanim3.gif
exceed - they/them
art -- adopts
Oooh I’d be totally interested in the imperial adoptable :)
Oooh I’d be totally interested in the imperial adoptable :)
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
[center][size=6][b]NEW ADOPT: SMILING PEARLCATCHERS[/b][/size] [size=5]250g / 250kT[/size] [i]only 10 total will be offered in 2 batches of 5 (12 total made, 2 examples) first batch currently open, ask to be pinged for second[/i] [img]https://image.ibb.co/cxCwA8/bases.png[/img] [img]https://image.ibb.co/heq53T/examples.png[/img] - apparel, skins, and accents only by bribe - all genes but crystal and facet included - gradient in the back customized (you ask for colors. if not, i will choose) GO TO FRONT PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS AND ORDER FORM[/center] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ba8814b6efed49ff302789e5f71650aa/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_640.png[/img] [center]Pinged: All Pearlcatcher Adopts[/center] [size=1] @Akkisuitok @scribblingface @Lexreon @IrritatorRaji @leeedea @lantadyme @Paddington @ExoticBacoe @faeridan @Denryu @Sonne @InkZylorn @Birdskull @rembrandt @Raptorfeathers @theresilence @InkdemonCuddles @tidecaller @SpacePervert @Apothecaria @FauveNox @WickedHorror @Trachynhawb @flyawaybooks @Pickpocket0013 @kaaoqi @Aalto @Marceline @Avifors @Aava @Saraku @Cloneclone @Zanate @benjalinguinie @Autumnus @thegracefuldeer @loststarship @arrowe3 @TsuneEmbers @Lonelyvalues @LucyGoose @KselenaVonta @Lyka @Cerf @Knightess @Veracity @Ravette @Lodzhal @Beezadrella @Cerdae @kittenpartyos @Nimitsu @alaneyes @CivElynBird @Glacecakes @FlufferLover @CheshireCatUk1 @Bioslice @Ellapinky @Popla42 @Laxi @Haoang20082 @Bekuno @selenomancy @NotQuiteToxic @heartcrusher1 @mxcrabs @Cethosia @Kikatzu @LemonSqueezy @alyblaith @MonochromeMetro @IgnisFlamel @Rashakiro @DrAdelino @Deltice12 @AceCavalier @Stellatrix13 @velkyr [/size] [center]Pinged: Lineart Pearlcatcher Adopts[/center] [size=1] @Roro @Lexreon @Purpleily @alternatewarning @sQld @goilat28paces @ryoubakura @avey @Stormdragon @Snowcrow @WhiteMantis @Nurylon @Airwavelysium @silverdrake @Angii @arrowe3 @Thrawn @Coolkid @CheshireCatUk1 @SnoringHyena @mxcrabs @DrAdelino @Nanokarp [/size] [center]Pinged: All Adopts[/center] [size=1] @spoons @ColoradoBlues @Cerelin @biqua @Faileas @Chaoyang @Dreadnoughtus @jr413 @Darkdragonfiend @Shaiylo @Morphius @Tiriea @Prey @Polyhymnia @Zenium @haikwoshevo @Parad0xxy @Abnormalized @Jaz @wildewinged @rooty @Gilan @Dis @YoshiyaKiryu @Rinibun @Ecsentret @Godot @seepratintti @Inahetalian @Harbinger @WickedHorror @Wizarddragon @Lethia @Krycelli @leeedea @mxcrabs @Stenvela @TwilightDreams @Cyrya @wynterdragen @TimelordSnowy @Heishichou @ziselmaki @theroiprocepios @baelistair @Aeonox @Vaze @lemecrazy @kittenpartyos @Irregular @Valikor @Zyxyz @Hiame @avianAnnihilator @NoneNess @Squeeze420 @Reochi @Scarvez @ilimati @technicaldragon @xarilin @kurtcobain @naturalfeel @ExpectInsanity @Exaltier @Micheru @deviantdoge @needtoscribble @mildlyanxiousdoe @VagabondSentinel @snowpea @Saraceaser @OnABadBet @Niharike @panderz @bonstrosity @Emmahaa @JasperQuartz @Siaur @Saraku @Whimzica @tangaroa @xxDawn @ibook @ThirtyOne @CrazyBat @Rochambeau @mintiani @TheoDemoine @CheshireCatUk1 @mistystep @silverein @HighFives @DreamingShad0ws @Popla42 @BatCatization @EmbarksFate @Artgeekallday @PlatinumDream @birdfairy @Twye @haylxx @Accelerator @Emberglo @Alanon @LemonSqueezy @alyblaith @Effervessa @Vomit0rium @Eiyora @Wickett @pixiejen @oly @candyninja101 @Frostnite @wintercovers @DrAdelino @ArowanaPrincess @Lela125 @Sumael @Sharanay @Havenstrife @Darkersolstice @Anda @RobinJax @Dragongirlgirl @Ola232 @Amanda [/size] [center]Pinged: All Breeds, Lineart[/center] [size=1] @Akkisuitok @Murasaki @haikwoshevo @Duh @KingofSwords @Airis @MissAri @Flaresolaire @theroiprocepios @GalaPyre @TheWanderers @Leopardmask @Squeeze420 @Cerf @AdeleneDawner @Helarnia @CheshireCatUk1 @Popla42 @EmbarksFate @Rochambeau @mxcrabs @RandomPurple @oly @DrAdelino @Sharanay @BirdBrained @Amanda @Duh [/size] [center]Pinged: General Pinglist[/center] [size=1]@mercurialwings @Cyrya @diitto[/size] [center]I’m sorry if I pinged anyone that didn’t want to be! Click the banner below if you didn't want to be pinged and want to change it! [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sbB76e6YPnkNz02gQlAY6taws7V-NdHH7SlJqWI8r1Y/edit#gid=0][img]http://i.imgur.com/1FqrHGs.png[/img][/url] [/center]
NEW ADOPT: SMILING PEARLCATCHERS
250g / 250kT

only 10 total will be offered in 2 batches of 5 (12 total made, 2 examples)
first batch currently open, ask to be pinged for second

bases.png
examples.png

- apparel, skins, and accents only by bribe
- all genes but crystal and facet included
- gradient in the back customized (you ask for colors. if not, i will choose)

GO TO FRONT PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS AND ORDER FORM

tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_640.png
Pinged: All Pearlcatcher Adopts
@Akkisuitok @scribblingface @Lexreon @IrritatorRaji @leeedea @lantadyme @Paddington @ExoticBacoe @faeridan @Denryu @Sonne @InkZylorn @Birdskull @rembrandt @Raptorfeathers @theresilence @InkdemonCuddles @tidecaller @SpacePervert @Apothecaria @FauveNox @WickedHorror @Trachynhawb @flyawaybooks @Pickpocket0013 @kaaoqi @Aalto @Marceline @Avifors @Aava @Saraku @Cloneclone @Zanate @benjalinguinie @Autumnus @thegracefuldeer @loststarship @arrowe3 @TsuneEmbers @Lonelyvalues @LucyGoose @KselenaVonta @Lyka @Cerf @Knightess @Veracity @Ravette @Lodzhal @Beezadrella @Cerdae @kittenpartyos @Nimitsu @alaneyes @CivElynBird @Glacecakes @FlufferLover @CheshireCatUk1 @Bioslice @Ellapinky @Popla42 @Laxi @Haoang20082 @Bekuno @selenomancy @NotQuiteToxic @heartcrusher1 @mxcrabs @Cethosia @Kikatzu @LemonSqueezy @alyblaith @MonochromeMetro @IgnisFlamel @Rashakiro @DrAdelino @Deltice12 @AceCavalier @Stellatrix13 @velkyr
Pinged: Lineart Pearlcatcher Adopts
@Roro @Lexreon @Purpleily @alternatewarning @sQld @goilat28paces @ryoubakura @avey @Stormdragon @Snowcrow @WhiteMantis @Nurylon @Airwavelysium @silverdrake @Angii @arrowe3 @Thrawn @Coolkid @CheshireCatUk1 @SnoringHyena @mxcrabs @DrAdelino @Nanokarp
Pinged: All Adopts
@spoons @ColoradoBlues @Cerelin @biqua @Faileas @Chaoyang @Dreadnoughtus @jr413 @Darkdragonfiend @Shaiylo @Morphius @Tiriea @Prey @Polyhymnia @Zenium @haikwoshevo @Parad0xxy @Abnormalized @Jaz @wildewinged @rooty @Gilan @Dis @YoshiyaKiryu @Rinibun @Ecsentret @Godot @seepratintti @Inahetalian @Harbinger @WickedHorror @Wizarddragon @Lethia @Krycelli @leeedea @mxcrabs @Stenvela @TwilightDreams @Cyrya @wynterdragen @TimelordSnowy @Heishichou @ziselmaki @theroiprocepios @baelistair @Aeonox @Vaze @lemecrazy @kittenpartyos @Irregular @Valikor @Zyxyz @Hiame @avianAnnihilator @NoneNess @Squeeze420 @Reochi @Scarvez @ilimati @technicaldragon @xarilin @kurtcobain @naturalfeel @ExpectInsanity @Exaltier @Micheru @deviantdoge @needtoscribble @mildlyanxiousdoe @VagabondSentinel @snowpea @Saraceaser @OnABadBet @Niharike @panderz @bonstrosity @Emmahaa @JasperQuartz @Siaur @Saraku @Whimzica @tangaroa @xxDawn @ibook @ThirtyOne @CrazyBat @Rochambeau @mintiani @TheoDemoine @CheshireCatUk1 @mistystep @silverein @HighFives @DreamingShad0ws @Popla42 @BatCatization @EmbarksFate @Artgeekallday @PlatinumDream @birdfairy @Twye @haylxx @Accelerator @Emberglo @Alanon @LemonSqueezy @alyblaith @Effervessa @Vomit0rium @Eiyora @Wickett @pixiejen @oly @candyninja101 @Frostnite @wintercovers @DrAdelino @ArowanaPrincess @Lela125 @Sumael @Sharanay @Havenstrife @Darkersolstice @Anda @RobinJax @Dragongirlgirl @Ola232 @Amanda
Pinged: All Breeds, Lineart
@Akkisuitok @Murasaki @haikwoshevo @Duh @KingofSwords @Airis @MissAri @Flaresolaire @theroiprocepios @GalaPyre @TheWanderers @Leopardmask @Squeeze420 @Cerf @AdeleneDawner @Helarnia @CheshireCatUk1 @Popla42 @EmbarksFate @Rochambeau @mxcrabs @RandomPurple @oly @DrAdelino @Sharanay @BirdBrained @Amanda @Duh
Pinged: General Pinglist
@mercurialwings @Cyrya @diitto

I’m sorry if I pinged anyone that didn’t want to be!

Click the banner below if you didn't want to be pinged and want to change it!

1FqrHGs.png
earthanim3.gif
exceed - they/them
art -- adopts
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45