Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Roaring dragons (Bogs & Coatls)
[columns][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/5eeec25eb9ede01388ca3e67ec39ca3b/tumblr_p8sj2dyWQa1u8t21ho1_250.png[/img][nextcol][center]ANGRY DRAGONS![/center][nextcol][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/cf96c0e1181d0a2f08555ed7b4bfa3b7/tumblr_p8hoxjmoJf1u8t21ho1_250.png[/img][/columns] [center]Want pictures of your angry bogsneks (more breeds coming soon)? Well, this is the place for you![/center] [quote=rules] [LIST] [*]Do not cover up, remove, or otherwise alter my signature. [*]Do not post these adopts on another site claiming you made them. [*]You may use them off-site, but ONLY with credit and a link to either this shop or my user page here. [*]Do not use other users' adopts in any way. [*]I take payment upfront however, do not send payment until I have confirmed a price with you. [*]I accept apparel, skins, accents, genes, etc. as payment valued at the lowest AH price. [*]I have the right to not add skins or apparel. All skins and apparel will be approved or rejected on a case by case basis. [*]Be patient. I have a life, and the more your order adds to the base, the longer it will take to complete. [*]If you decide to cancel your order, tell me ASAP. I will refund payment so long as I have not yet started on your order. [*]You may save your adopt to your computer. There is no guarantee I will always have it on hand, so it's a good idea to save it for backup. [/LIST] [/quote] [quote=pricing] [LIST] [*]Base price: 75kt / 75g [*]Common genes: +15kt / 15g [*]Uncommon genes: +25kt / 25g [*]Limited genes: +45kt / 45g [*]Rare genes: +50kt / 50g [/list] Secondaries are only included if they show on the dragon's head. Basic, Underbelly, and Stained are free. I will [b]not [/b]make the following genes: Crystal / Facet, Iridescent / Shimmer, Metallic / Alloy [u][b]Sponsoring genes:[/b][/u] This is a one-time payment for the person who orders an adopt with a gene I haven't made for the base yet. The price is higher because I have to make and implement new line-art, however, again it is only one-time. [LIST] [*]Common genes: +30kt / 30g [*]Uncommon genes: +50kt / 50g [*]Limited genes: +90kt / 90g [*]Rare genes: 100kt / 100g [/LIST] Skins, accents, and apparel will be priced individually. Any recolors of apparel I have already made for the base will be cheaper than the initial order of that apparel piece. Any custom edits are approved and priced on a case by case basis and work the same way as skins and apparel. [u][b]Free options:[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Custom colors, applies to genes and apparel [*]Image resizing [*]Tinted lighting / shading [*]Image flipping [/LIST] [/quote]
tumblr_p8sj2dyWQa1u8t21ho1_250.png
ANGRY DRAGONS!
tumblr_p8hoxjmoJf1u8t21ho1_250.png
Want pictures of your angry bogsneks (more breeds coming soon)? Well, this is the place for you!
rules wrote:
  • Do not cover up, remove, or otherwise alter my signature.
  • Do not post these adopts on another site claiming you made them.
  • You may use them off-site, but ONLY with credit and a link to either this shop or my user page here.
  • Do not use other users' adopts in any way.
  • I take payment upfront however, do not send payment until I have confirmed a price with you.
  • I accept apparel, skins, accents, genes, etc. as payment valued at the lowest AH price.
  • I have the right to not add skins or apparel. All skins and apparel will be approved or rejected on a case by case basis.
  • Be patient. I have a life, and the more your order adds to the base, the longer it will take to complete.
  • If you decide to cancel your order, tell me ASAP. I will refund payment so long as I have not yet started on your order.
  • You may save your adopt to your computer. There is no guarantee I will always have it on hand, so it's a good idea to save it for backup.
pricing wrote:
  • Base price: 75kt / 75g
  • Common genes: +15kt / 15g
  • Uncommon genes: +25kt / 25g
  • Limited genes: +45kt / 45g
  • Rare genes: +50kt / 50g

Secondaries are only included if they show on the dragon's head.

Basic, Underbelly, and Stained are free.

I will not make the following genes:
Crystal / Facet, Iridescent / Shimmer, Metallic / Alloy

Sponsoring genes:

This is a one-time payment for the person who orders an adopt with a gene I haven't made for the base yet. The price is higher because I have to make and implement new line-art, however, again it is only one-time.
  • Common genes: +30kt / 30g
  • Uncommon genes: +50kt / 50g
  • Limited genes: +90kt / 90g
  • Rare genes: 100kt / 100g

Skins, accents, and apparel will be priced individually. Any recolors of apparel I have already made for the base will be cheaper than the initial order of that apparel piece.

Any custom edits are approved and priced on a case by case basis and work the same way as skins and apparel.

Free options:
  • Custom colors, applies to genes and apparel
  • Image resizing
  • Tinted lighting / shading
  • Image flipping
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
[center][size=7][u][b]Available breeds[/b][/u][/size][/center] [center][size=5]Bogsneaks![/size][/center] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/5e383edb8854f6c487be888433848d51/tumblr_p8fmrbBUJU1u8t21ho1_540.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/b25664ad5a1ce856310fd900dcfd4ec1/tumblr_p8fmrbBUJU1u8t21ho2_540.png[/img] [u]Customization options: Fins![/u] Any combination of fins is available, including the cheek fins, male's head fins, and female's head fins. Or even no fins at all if that floats your boat. Want custom fin shapes? Sure! Just describe them and / or give me a reference and we will work out the price of the addition. [quote=available genes] [LIST] [*]Primaries: Basic [*]Secondaries: Basic [*]Tertiaries: Basic, Underbelly, Stained [/LIST] [/quote] [quote=available skins and apparel] None [/quote] [quote=order form] Username: Dragon: Genes: Apparel?: Skin / accent?: Any specific fins?: Special requests?: [/quote] [center][size=5]Coatls![/size][/center] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f785f3df57d20ee4326e0e3b7213ea4d/tumblr_p8siyuy3Hx1u8t21ho1_540.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/3cb1c8a9a6d39d5850314a7446921905/tumblr_p8siyuy3Hx1u8t21ho2_540.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/60df701c4ae1ca612d343f624b327f7d/tumblr_p8siyuy3Hx1u8t21ho3_540.png[/img] [u]Customization options: Floof![/u] In studying the majestic Coatl, I found that females have only a little floof on the sides of their faces, but males have quite a bit. In the interest of giving options, I added a beard as well! You may select from any of these three options, between female, male, and beard. I can do custom kinds of floof! I will charge extra and need a description and / or reference to make the new floof. [quote=available genes] [LIST] [*]Primaries: Basic [*]Secondaries: Basic [*]Tertiaries: Basic, Underbelly, Stained [/LIST] [/quote] [quote=available skins and apparel] None [/quote] [quote=order form] Username: Dragon: Genes: Apparel?: Skin / accent?: Any specific floof?: Special requests?: [/quote]
Available breeds
Bogsneaks!

tumblr_p8fmrbBUJU1u8t21ho1_540.png

tumblr_p8fmrbBUJU1u8t21ho2_540.png

Customization options: Fins!

Any combination of fins is available, including the cheek fins, male's head fins, and female's head fins. Or even no fins at all if that floats your boat. Want custom fin shapes? Sure! Just describe them and / or give me a reference and we will work out the price of the addition.
available genes wrote:
  • Primaries: Basic
  • Secondaries: Basic
  • Tertiaries: Basic, Underbelly, Stained
available skins and apparel wrote:
None
order form wrote:
Username:
Dragon:
Genes:
Apparel?:
Skin / accent?:
Any specific fins?:
Special requests?:
Coatls!

tumblr_p8siyuy3Hx1u8t21ho1_540.png
tumblr_p8siyuy3Hx1u8t21ho2_540.png
tumblr_p8siyuy3Hx1u8t21ho3_540.png

Customization options: Floof!

In studying the majestic Coatl, I found that females have only a little floof on the sides of their faces, but males have quite a bit. In the interest of giving options, I added a beard as well! You may select from any of these three options, between female, male, and beard. I can do custom kinds of floof! I will charge extra and need a description and / or reference to make the new floof.
available genes wrote:
  • Primaries: Basic
  • Secondaries: Basic
  • Tertiaries: Basic, Underbelly, Stained
available skins and apparel wrote:
None
order form wrote:
Username:
Dragon:
Genes:
Apparel?:
Skin / accent?:
Any specific floof?:
Special requests?:
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
Slots:

Completed adopts:
Slots:

Completed adopts:
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
Reserved if needed.

Now open!
Reserved if needed.

Now open!
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
Update! Coatls are now available!
Update! Coatls are now available!
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
i'd lower the price if you want people to buy them. Not everyone has more than 75kt on hand.
i'd lower the price if you want people to buy them. Not everyone has more than 75kt on hand.
Bump
Bump
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png