Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | illu's succulizards-mirror + fae [WAIT]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@wintersolace
Woah, you have a ton of really vibrant, cool Fae! I can do this one for sure! Your total would be 140g (Base is 100g, 20g each for Pinstripe, Trail and Spines)!
@wintersolace
Woah, you have a ton of really vibrant, cool Fae! I can do this one for sure! Your total would be 140g (Base is 100g, 20g each for Pinstripe, Trail and Spines)!
@illusolite ill send payment now! that way your not waiting for it!
@illusolite ill send payment now! that way your not waiting for it!
ice.gifWpjbI2U.gif
@wintersolace
Perfect, I'll get started right away! Thank you!
@wintersolace
Perfect, I'll get started right away! Thank you!
@illusolite

Could I be added to the pinglist for open slots, please? c:
@illusolite

Could I be added to the pinglist for open slots, please? c:
EZlaHu2.png
@illusolite

He’s adorable <3
Would it be possible to make the succulent white tinted instead of blue? I feel like that would fit him better
@illusolite

He’s adorable <3
Would it be possible to make the succulent white tinted instead of blue? I feel like that would fit him better
0jTX3am.gifsig_by_cas_a_fras-db0ohro.pngcmtI1YU.png
@lawcadwell [color=#545454][size=2]Certainly![/size] @aekanjel [size=2]Yeah, I was kinda thinking after that it blended with him a bit too well. I made it a bit whiter, but kept the tips a little blue. Does this look okay? [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/86fb/f/2018/120/8/8/siegrain_by_illusolite-dcab44v.png[/img]
@lawcadwell
Certainly!

@aekanjel
Yeah, I was kinda thinking after that it blended with him a bit too well. I made it a bit whiter, but kept the tips a little blue. Does this look okay?
siegrain_by_illusolite-dcab44v.png
@illusolite

It looks great! Thank you!
@illusolite

It looks great! Thank you!
0jTX3am.gifsig_by_cas_a_fras-db0ohro.pngcmtI1YU.png
@arkanjel [color=#545454][size=2]You're very welcome![/size] @wintersolace [size=2]I finished Lionfish. I hope you like everything! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/7e5d/f/2018/120/9/a/lionfish_by_illusolite-dcab871.png[/img]
@arkanjel
You're very welcome!

@wintersolace
I finished Lionfish. I hope you like everything!
lionfish_by_illusolite-dcab871.png
@illusolite T_T hes perfect thank you so much. I love the colour you picked for the lil succ T_T so cute.
@illusolite T_T hes perfect thank you so much. I love the colour you picked for the lil succ T_T so cute.
ice.gifWpjbI2U.gif
@illusolite Got it! So I can send payment now right?
@illusolite Got it! So I can send payment now right?
dd0l0q1-88de95e3-5953-4867-acd9-b112cd51f034.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18