Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] Spiral signature adopts
1 2 3
Would anyone be interested in this adopt? It's currently in progress but I just finished a test of my dragon Malachite since i finished those genes [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/mhAKDKC.png[/img][/center] I plan to include apparel and skin + accent sponsoring too, but i'm focusing on finishing the genes right now. ill do shading when i finish the genes too also small thing, what would be a good price to put it at? it'd include every gene (unless an adopt is ordered right after the release of a new one and thus i didnt finish yet, in which case it'd have to be sponsored if that makes sense) while apparel would be an added on price per unfinished piece also also, if you'd like to be pinged when the shop opens just say so and i'll add you to the pinglist edit updates: alright, got a few more things figured out! 1. i have about half of the genes finished so far, plan to finish them all this weekend or during the coming week 2. i think i'll be setting the opening as may 6th, which is my 2nd fr anniversary! it'll also be on a sunday for a clean start, and it gives me time to do common apparel sets like silks and sylvan 3. would 100g/kt be a good base price? since it'll include the genes and already sponsored apparel. might do 75g/kt though? apparel sponsoring for unfinished apparel will be based on complexity/size, so things like kelpie manes would be like.. 30kt while teardrop pieces would only be 5kt or even free
Would anyone be interested in this adopt? It's currently in progress but I just finished a test of my dragon Malachite since i finished those genes
mhAKDKC.png
I plan to include apparel and skin + accent sponsoring too, but i'm focusing on finishing the genes right now. ill do shading when i finish the genes too
also small thing, what would be a good price to put it at? it'd include every gene (unless an adopt is ordered right after the release of a new one and thus i didnt finish yet, in which case it'd have to be sponsored if that makes sense) while apparel would be an added on price per unfinished piece
also also, if you'd like to be pinged when the shop opens just say so and i'll add you to the pinglist

edit updates: alright, got a few more things figured out!
1. i have about half of the genes finished so far, plan to finish them all this weekend or during the coming week
2. i think i'll be setting the opening as may 6th, which is my 2nd fr anniversary! it'll also be on a sunday for a clean start, and it gives me time to do common apparel sets like silks and sylvan
3. would 100g/kt be a good base price? since it'll include the genes and already sponsored apparel. might do 75g/kt though?
apparel sponsoring for unfinished apparel will be based on complexity/size, so things like kelpie manes would be like.. 30kt while teardrop pieces would only be 5kt or even free
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
^?
^?
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
This is pretty cool :0
This is pretty cool :0

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
^
^
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
im interested. These are cute and id surly get one and put it in my sig. May i be added to the ping list?
im interested. These are cute and id surly get one and put it in my sig. May i be added to the ping list?
transgender-bisexual-mottled-love-is-love.png
I'm interested! Please do add me to the pinglist ^^
I'm interested! Please do add me to the pinglist ^^
YAzXKmc.gif
@snakeman07 @Pereskaia you've been added!
@snakeman07 @Pereskaia you've been added!
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
@xxWolfii Ill like to be added please <3
@xxWolfii Ill like to be added please <3
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@Sumoru added!
@Sumoru added!
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
@xxWolfii can you add me to your pinglist :D

I clicked signature, got redirected to Malachite (who's gorgeous by the way!!) and noticed that you posted this yesterday lol!! ^.^
@xxWolfii can you add me to your pinglist :D

I clicked signature, got redirected to Malachite (who's gorgeous by the way!!) and noticed that you posted this yesterday lol!! ^.^
feo2Jnj.pngfBVWC4D.png
2yhrNJf.pngU46gcbZ.gif
1 2 3