Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sitting Skydancer SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@ScarletSultan @NerdySnivy @Princesco @Nostalgic @Zyxyz @Darkdragonfiend @mercurialwings

Hello all! I'm back at my computer after my little hiatus. I am ready to re-open slots. Their are currently 5 slots open.

I've changed most of my penny jar genes to a loonie jar, where everyone who wants a slot contributes 100g(or equivalent) to to total cost of the gene.

I'm also working on another adoptable for Tundras, so if you'd like a ping when it's ready, give me a shout.
@ScarletSultan @NerdySnivy @Princesco @Nostalgic @Zyxyz @Darkdragonfiend @mercurialwings

Hello all! I'm back at my computer after my little hiatus. I am ready to re-open slots. Their are currently 5 slots open.

I've changed most of my penny jar genes to a loonie jar, where everyone who wants a slot contributes 100g(or equivalent) to to total cost of the gene.

I'm also working on another adoptable for Tundras, so if you'd like a ping when it's ready, give me a shout.
@SilverLately

Ohhh hello, hi! I'd love a slot if only I can figure out which derg to get LOL

Question about the jars! Once they fill up, will those genes become available forever or do we have to fill it up again for another set of orders?
@SilverLately

Ohhh hello, hi! I'd love a slot if only I can figure out which derg to get LOL

Question about the jars! Once they fill up, will those genes become available forever or do we have to fill it up again for another set of orders?
GEiz8BL.png
@SilverLately

Still waiting for a few more genes to be unlocked ^^

Thank you tho!
@SilverLately

Still waiting for a few more genes to be unlocked ^^

Thank you tho!
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
@Princesco Nope! Once the genes have been created, they'll be available forever.

((Pro tip - get one of each dragon :P ))
@Princesco Nope! Once the genes have been created, they'll be available forever.

((Pro tip - get one of each dragon :P ))
@SilverLately I see okay! I will keep that in mind for later~ So if I wanted this boy right there I'd have to pay 250g? How much is that in T?? And since all of his genes are not available then that means I will have also ulocked them for free for other orders later on? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=9&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=145&auth=d88ee782b9b940439cd5221e7bad8dd3e43c1059&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@SilverLately

I see okay! I will keep that in mind for later~

So if I wanted this boy right there I'd have to pay 250g? How much is that in T?? And since all of his genes are not available then that means I will have also ulocked them for free for other orders later on?

dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=9&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=145&auth=d88ee782b9b940439cd5221e7bad8dd3e43c1059&dummyext=prev.png
GEiz8BL.png
@Princesco

Yep! That's how sponsoring genes work. The base 100g covers the cost of the lineart, re-colouring any genes, the eyes, male/female changes and flipping the image. Once something is unlocked, it's just a simple re-colour.

At 1:850, that would be 212500 treasure.

((Also WOW thats a stunning trail))
@Princesco

Yep! That's how sponsoring genes work. The base 100g covers the cost of the lineart, re-colouring any genes, the eyes, male/female changes and flipping the image. Once something is unlocked, it's just a simple re-colour.

At 1:850, that would be 212500 treasure.

((Also WOW thats a stunning trail))
@SilverLately Okay so sorry for all my silly questions </3!! Thanks! I haven't had the money/ resources to gene him up yet but I'm working on it : 3 [b]Dragon Image and Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40971423] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=9&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=145&auth=d88ee782b9b940439cd5221e7bad8dd3e43c1059&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] [b]Username:[/b] Princesco [b]Genes to include:[/b] [b]Cherub[/b], [b]Trail[/b], [b]Capsule[/b] [b]Apparel To include:[/b] N/A [b]Accent to Include:[/b] N/A [b]Size:[/b] 250px [b]Facing:[/b] Left and Right [b]Notes:[/b] Your art is very pretty <3! His genes are in his bio :D
@SilverLately

Okay so sorry for all my silly questions </3!!
Thanks! I haven't had the money/ resources to gene him up yet but I'm working on it : 3

Dragon Image and Link:

dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=9&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=145&auth=d88ee782b9b940439cd5221e7bad8dd3e43c1059&dummyext=prev.png

Username: Princesco
Genes to include: Cherub, Trail, Capsule
Apparel To include: N/A
Accent to Include: N/A
Size: 250px
Facing: Left and Right
Notes: Your art is very pretty <3! His genes are in his bio :D
GEiz8BL.png
@Princesco
Looks great! I'll take payment any time and get cracking.
@Princesco
Looks great! I'll take payment any time and get cracking.
@SilverLately

I don't see any mentions of glimmer anywhere though D: for future dragons
@SilverLately

I don't see any mentions of glimmer anywhere though D: for future dragons
GEiz8BL.png
@Princesco
Ah! I've fixed it
@Princesco
Ah! I've fixed it
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11