Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sitting Skydancer SLOTS OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Hello @merkitty469. This is my shop where I sell skydancer adoptables. Where you interested in purchasing one?

If not, I recomend you look in the introductions, general discussion, and your flight's fourms if yo're looking for people to talk to :)
Hello @merkitty469. This is my shop where I sell skydancer adoptables. Where you interested in purchasing one?

If not, I recomend you look in the introductions, general discussion, and your flight's fourms if yo're looking for people to talk to :)
@SilverLately [b]Dragon Image and Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=50045&did=638069][img]https://i.imgur.com/1cDmVtH.png[/img][/url] [b]Username:[/b] EStarstruck [b]Genes to include:[/b] [b]Iri[/b] Shim [b]Gem[/b] [b]Apparel To include:[/b] [b]Mage's Ivory Hat[/b] [b]Accent to Include:[/b] [b]Starwood Seer[/b] [b]Size:[/b] 500px [b]Facing:[/b] Left [b]Notes:[/b] dont think theres anything to add :3 just give me my grand total and i'll send you a CR!
@SilverLately
Dragon Image and Link:
1cDmVtH.png
Username: EStarstruck
Genes to include: Iri Shim Gem
Apparel To include: Mage's Ivory Hat
Accent to Include: Starwood Seer
Size: 500px
Facing: Left
Notes: dont think theres anything to add :3 just give me my grand total and i'll send you a CR!
9ncReK5.giffoostive_sea_slug.png Eeyns8m.pngifKDEAK.png
@Polyhymnia Ahhh hex. My nemesis. I knew this day would come.
So thats's a total of 450g (100g(base)+100g(genes)+305g(apparel-1*existing, 6*small, 1*medium,1*large). Is this okay?

((Had a little read - her lore is lovely by the way!)
@Polyhymnia Ahhh hex. My nemesis. I knew this day would come.
So thats's a total of 450g (100g(base)+100g(genes)+305g(apparel-1*existing, 6*small, 1*medium,1*large). Is this okay?

((Had a little read - her lore is lovely by the way!)
@SilverLately sorry for making you face your nemesis. Is it alright if I send it in treasure? It would be 382,500 correct? Thanks for the compliment on her lore. She's one of my progens so I do my best to spoil her ^^
@SilverLately sorry for making you face your nemesis. Is it alright if I send it in treasure? It would be 382,500 correct? Thanks for the compliment on her lore. She's one of my progens so I do my best to spoil her ^^
@SilverLately Sounds great! Just sent payment. Thank you :]
@SilverLately Sounds great! Just sent payment. Thank you :]
a+brindle cat.png
@SilverLately Oh wait! Sorry, I noticed the Accent wasn't listed in the price talley. Is the accent not possible or was it just missed?
@SilverLately Oh wait! Sorry, I noticed the Accent wasn't listed in the price talley. Is the accent not possible or was it just missed?
a+brindle cat.png
@Polyhymnia Thats sounds fine!

@EStarstruck Gembond is... tricky. It's gonna need more time and linework than other genes. I currently have it in the penny jar section for 1000g, though I'm thinking of reducing it if I get a good evening to sit down and realy take a crack at it.

Aside from the question of gembond, thats's a total of 400g (100g(base)+50g(genes)+100g(apparel 1*large) 150g(accent). Is this okay?

@Angii I've marked you as paid.
@Polyhymnia Thats sounds fine!

@EStarstruck Gembond is... tricky. It's gonna need more time and linework than other genes. I currently have it in the penny jar section for 1000g, though I'm thinking of reducing it if I get a good evening to sit down and realy take a crack at it.

Aside from the question of gembond, thats's a total of 400g (100g(base)+50g(genes)+100g(apparel 1*large) 150g(accent). Is this okay?

@Angii I've marked you as paid.
@Angii Oops! That's my fault. Since it's a very complicate accent, I'd be looking at 200g for it. Are you still interested?
@Angii Oops! That's my fault. Since it's a very complicate accent, I'd be looking at 200g for it. Are you still interested?
@SilverLately Yeah, no problem. I'll send it now.
@SilverLately Yeah, no problem. I'll send it now.
a+brindle cat.png
@Angii Off to bed, but I thought I'd share this wip since you won't see much of the ripple/current once she's got everything on [img]https://i.imgur.com/Re0amZS.png[/img]
@Angii
Off to bed, but I thought I'd share this wip since you won't see much of the ripple/current once she's got everything on
Re0amZS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11