Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sitting Skydancer SLOTS OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@SilverLately

Would it be alright if you just did the headpiece of the accent? It's the only part I would really want. If not i will send the 450 gems asap
@SilverLately

Would it be alright if you just did the headpiece of the accent? It's the only part I would really want. If not i will send the 450 gems asap
sig36_by_dingobreath-dc8ttmf.png
@Darkdragonfiend Thats workable! I'll treat the headpiece as a large apparel piece and charge you 100g it then. You can send payment any time and I'll get to work.
@Darkdragonfiend Thats workable! I'll treat the headpiece as a large apparel piece and charge you 100g it then. You can send payment any time and I'll get to work.
@SilverLately

So, I just realized the extent of how much this would cost after being able to actually read this all the way through. Thank you for holding my slot, but you may open it to others. I just don't have the funds yet, and I'm hoping to wait till' others unlock a gene and some apparel first. Could you maybe keep me posted with open slots though? Just so i can order one of these when I actually have the money. ^^

Thank you so much for your effort though! It's greatly appreciated!
@SilverLately

So, I just realized the extent of how much this would cost after being able to actually read this all the way through. Thank you for holding my slot, but you may open it to others. I just don't have the funds yet, and I'm hoping to wait till' others unlock a gene and some apparel first. Could you maybe keep me posted with open slots though? Just so i can order one of these when I actually have the money. ^^

Thank you so much for your effort though! It's greatly appreciated!
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
@micahjaguar Here you go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/xN7M26r.png[/img] @NerdySnivy I'll ping you for the next open slots then. Where their any particular genes/apparel that you where looking for? I could ping you when they are mostly unlocked.
@micahjaguar
Here you go!
xN7M26r.png

@NerdySnivy I'll ping you for the next open slots then. Where their any particular genes/apparel that you where looking for? I could ping you when they are mostly unlocked.
@SilverLately That is perfection, and totally worth the gems. <3
@SilverLately That is perfection, and totally worth the gems. <3
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@SilverLately Ah, yes. Long story short, I'm wanting to get one of this girl... Umm, since Tiger and Stripes are unlocked already, I'm waiting for Smirch at the moment... For apparel, I'm at least wanting the Wolf Capes and maybe the Crown to get unlocked. Although really any of her apparel that gets unlocked would be nice to know :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34504572] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345046/34504572_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SilverLately

Ah, yes. Long story short, I'm wanting to get one of this girl... Umm, since Tiger and Stripes are unlocked already, I'm waiting for Smirch at the moment... For apparel, I'm at least wanting the Wolf Capes and maybe the Crown to get unlocked. Although really any of her apparel that gets unlocked would be nice to know :3

34504572_350.png
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
@SilverLately - could you please keep me on the ping list? I'd like to come back for your art when I have some projects finished. Thanks!
@SilverLately - could you please keep me on the ping list? I'd like to come back for your art when I have some projects finished. Thanks!
G1s SALE:
DEN  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You
@SilverLately
id like a slot if u have one!
@SilverLately
id like a slot if u have one!
9ncReK5.giffoostive_sea_slug.png Eeyns8m.pngifKDEAK.png
@EStarstruck slots are still open. Shoot me your order and I'll get you a quote
@EStarstruck slots are still open. Shoot me your order and I'll get you a quote
[b]Dragon Image and Link:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18550244] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185503/18550244_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Username:[/b] Polyhymnia [b]Genes to include:[/b] Tiger, [b]Hex[/b] [b]Apparel To include:[/b] [b]Citrine Choker, Pendant, Anklet, Tail Ring, Wing Loop, Golden Filet, Cleaver, Sunburst Tail feathers, and Will o' the Ember[/b] [b]Accent to Include:[/b] none! [b]Size:[/b] 500px [b]Facing:[/b] Right [b]Notes:[/b] i don't think so? I just need the total ^^
Dragon Image and Link:
18550244_350.png

Username: Polyhymnia
Genes to include: Tiger, Hex
Apparel To include: Citrine Choker, Pendant, Anklet, Tail Ring, Wing Loop, Golden Filet, Cleaver, Sunburst Tail feathers, and Will o' the Ember
Accent to Include: none!
Size: 500px
Facing: Right
Notes: i don't think so? I just need the total ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11