Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sitting Skydancer SLOTS OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@SilverLately
Hello! I wanted to ask what your conversion rate is for Treasure to Gems?
@SilverLately
Hello! I wanted to ask what your conversion rate is for Treasure to Gems?
@Darkdragonfiend
So thats's a total of 450g (100g(base)+150g(genes)+200g(apparel-2*small, 1*medium,1*large) The accent, though, is quite more complex than what I'm looking to do at the time. Is this okay?

@Angii
So thats's a total of 675g (100g(base)+75g(genes)+500g(apparel-2*small, 5*medium,2*large). DOes this sound okay?

@Flowerfell
Penny jars are unlocks that multiple people can contribute to. You might contribute 100g and other player may contribute some as well. I record the donations, and when the jar is filled all the contributors get a ping for a slot.

I can also accept bribes and items off of my wishlist at LAH

@SpaceSnakes It is currently 1:850
@Darkdragonfiend
So thats's a total of 450g (100g(base)+150g(genes)+200g(apparel-2*small, 1*medium,1*large) The accent, though, is quite more complex than what I'm looking to do at the time. Is this okay?

@Angii
So thats's a total of 675g (100g(base)+75g(genes)+500g(apparel-2*small, 5*medium,2*large). DOes this sound okay?

@Flowerfell
Penny jars are unlocks that multiple people can contribute to. You might contribute 100g and other player may contribute some as well. I record the donations, and when the jar is filled all the contributors get a ping for a slot.

I can also accept bribes and items off of my wishlist at LAH

@SpaceSnakes It is currently 1:850
Claiming a spot for when I get on a computer
Claiming a spot for when I get on a computer
[b]Dragon Image and Link:[/b] Endymion [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=884958] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8850/884958_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Username:[/b] micahjaguar [b]Genes to include:[/b] crystal / shimmer /underbelly [b]Apparel To include:[/b] as much of it as you're willing to draw! :D [b]Accent to Include:[/b] none [b]Size:[/b] 500px [b]Facing:[/b] Left [b]Notes:[/b] these are so lovely! <3
Dragon Image and Link: Endymion

884958_350.png

Username: micahjaguar
Genes to include: crystal / shimmer /underbelly
Apparel To include: as much of it as you're willing to draw! :D
Accent to Include: none
Size: 500px
Facing: Left
Notes: these are so lovely! <3

Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@SilverLately

Oh, do you mind saving a slot for me? I'm at school but I wanna order one afterwards... If not, I'll try to order asap afterschool... Thank you either way! ^^
@SilverLately

Oh, do you mind saving a slot for me? I'm at school but I wanna order one afterwards... If not, I'll try to order asap afterschool... Thank you either way! ^^
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
Oh my, these are lovely!
Oh my, these are lovely!
@micahjaguar Cryistal is a very complicated gene, and is a penny jar/bribe one. Unless you just want to completely buy out the penny jar?

If you want crystal, it'll be 2050g (100g(base)+1550g(genes)+400g(apparel-8*small, 4*medium,(I won't be doing the cat))

If you want me to sub in basic for the crystal, It'll be 550- (100g(base)+50g(genes)+400g(apparel-8*small, 4*medium,(I won't be doing the cat))

@Polyhymnia @NerdySnivy yoru slots have been reserved
@micahjaguar Cryistal is a very complicated gene, and is a penny jar/bribe one. Unless you just want to completely buy out the penny jar?

If you want crystal, it'll be 2050g (100g(base)+1550g(genes)+400g(apparel-8*small, 4*medium,(I won't be doing the cat))

If you want me to sub in basic for the crystal, It'll be 550- (100g(base)+50g(genes)+400g(apparel-8*small, 4*medium,(I won't be doing the cat))

@Polyhymnia @NerdySnivy yoru slots have been reserved
@SilverLately Basic is fine. <3 So 550 gems?
@SilverLately Basic is fine. <3 So 550 gems?
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@SilverLately

Oooo, I love these! I can't currently afford them, but would you add me to your pinglist for the future?
@SilverLately

Oooo, I love these! I can't currently afford them, but would you add me to your pinglist for the future?
tOvDFgM.png
@ScarletSultan
Added

@micahjaguar
Yes please
@ScarletSultan
Added

@micahjaguar
Yes please
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11