Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [TMPCLOSE] Snek's Den - Pixels, NEW: PCs
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42
@Snek
HOLY GHDFKGDHHLG that's Hilarious oh my god

it'sperfect

gdfjgdhjkfgh duradragon gfhdgjjk i love it look at my boy! i'm weeping thank you
@Snek
HOLY GHDFKGDHHLG that's Hilarious oh my god

it'sperfect

gdfjgdhjkfgh duradragon gfhdgjjk i love it look at my boy! i'm weeping thank you
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
@snek
I would love to be added to the waitlist! These are all so cute
@snek
I would love to be added to the waitlist! These are all so cute
UJXttDL.png
@paperchamomiles

Thank you! :D I'll go put your name on it right now!
@paperchamomiles

Thank you! :D I'll go put your name on it right now!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
can I be pinged for reopens?
can I be pinged for reopens?
kmAu4dW.png bonsai_cnicht_1_by_auricolor-dajtoqd.png
Actively seeking lore clans to be Allies

rolz5s9.png
SoxF2SS.png?1.png
@cnicht

Sure thing! I am always happy to add people to the reopening notification list. :D
@cnicht

Sure thing! I am always happy to add people to the reopening notification list. :D
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Hello, hello! Hope everyone had fun with the Brightshine Jubilee! I'm open again and taking orders. :) [quote][b]REGULAR ORDERS[/b] How many I'll take mostly depends on the contents and difficulty of the orders I get, so get in while the getting's good![/quote] [quote][b]WAIT LIST ORDERS[/b] This time around there will be three guaranteed spots for wait listers. Even if I close the regular slots, these will stay open until they're taken or it's rollover July 13th, whichever comes first. You may stay on this list if you'd like to continue getting notified in the future, but you must wait at least two rounds between guaranteed slots so others have a chance at them. [b]You are free to shoot for getting in a regular order if you miss this or are between your allowed guarantee rounds.[/b] 1. Xreir 2. lilredz91z28 3. Cnicht -Surefire -lilredz91z28 -Babs3 -Xreir -Stormfly -Paperchamomiles -Cnicht (@ symbols replaced on edit)[/quote]
Hello, hello! Hope everyone had fun with the Brightshine Jubilee!
I'm open again and taking orders. :)
Quote:
REGULAR ORDERS
How many I'll take mostly depends on the contents and difficulty of the orders I get, so get in while the getting's good!
Quote:
WAIT LIST ORDERS
This time around there will be three guaranteed spots for wait listers. Even if I close the regular slots, these will stay open until they're taken or it's rollover July 13th, whichever comes first.

You may stay on this list if you'd like to continue getting notified in the future, but you must wait at least two rounds between guaranteed slots so others have a chance at them. You are free to shoot for getting in a regular order if you miss this or are between your allowed guarantee rounds.

1. Xreir
2. lilredz91z28
3. Cnicht

-Surefire -lilredz91z28 -Babs3 -Xreir -Stormfly -Paperchamomiles -Cnicht
(@ symbols replaced on edit)
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
USERNAME: xreir
DRAGON LINK & IMAGE: direct link b/c he's body horror-esque
SKIN/ACCENT/APPAREL INQUIRY: plague pillar and if you could, his accent please! just let me know how much extra and i'll send it over~! thank you so much!!
USERNAME: xreir
DRAGON LINK & IMAGE: direct link b/c he's body horror-esque
SKIN/ACCENT/APPAREL INQUIRY: plague pillar and if you could, his accent please! just let me know how much extra and i'll send it over~! thank you so much!!
@Xreir

Ah, I was so hoping you'd snag one. :D

Bog base: 30
Primary: 10
Secondary: --- I'm pretty sure the accent covers this whole space
Tertiary: 10+1 for new gene
Accent: Might take some time, so I'm going to saaaaay 7.
@Xreir

Ah, I was so hoping you'd snag one. :D

Bog base: 30
Primary: 10
Secondary: --- I'm pretty sure the accent covers this whole space
Tertiary: 10+1 for new gene
Accent: Might take some time, so I'm going to saaaaay 7.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Oop! [b]USERNAME:[/b] lilredz91z28 [b]DRAGON LINK & DRAGON IMAGE:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39123683][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391237/39123683_350.png[/img][/url] [b]SKIN/ACCENT/APPAREL INQUIRY:[/b] Definitely the accent and plague pillar~! The apparel would be lovely, but it is fine if you don't wanna do them ^-^.
Oop!

USERNAME: lilredz91z28
DRAGON LINK & DRAGON IMAGE: 39123683_350.png
SKIN/ACCENT/APPAREL INQUIRY: Definitely the accent and plague pillar~! The apparel would be lovely, but it is fine if you don't wanna do them ^-^.
tumblr_o9lgyzAani1tk8rwxo1_100.png
Redz || #253463

} She/Her
} FR +2
@lilredz91z28

Heh! That must be a popular accent for Bogsneaks.

Bogsneak base: 30
Primary: 10 + 1 (new gene)
Secondary: --- Same reason as the one before this
Tertiary: 10
Accent: --- Already sponsored
Plague Symbol: .5
Sash: 1.5
Raven Armor: 7
Bandage 1: 1
Bandage 2: 1
Bandage 3: 1
63k total. And as always with the apparel, I'll try to do everything I can, and if I'm not satisfied with how something turns out I'll refund the cost of that particular apparel. :)
@lilredz91z28

Heh! That must be a popular accent for Bogsneaks.

Bogsneak base: 30
Primary: 10 + 1 (new gene)
Secondary: --- Same reason as the one before this
Tertiary: 10
Accent: --- Already sponsored
Plague Symbol: .5
Sash: 1.5
Raven Armor: 7
Bandage 1: 1
Bandage 2: 1
Bandage 3: 1
63k total. And as always with the apparel, I'll try to do everything I can, and if I'm not satisfied with how something turns out I'll refund the cost of that particular apparel. :)
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42