Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Snarling Tundras ~ Filled, Working
1 2 3 4 5
@ScarredSilver
Alrighty! c: Im paying in gems so I'm assuming it'll all be 46, yes? o:
@ScarredSilver
Alrighty! c: Im paying in gems so I'm assuming it'll all be 46, yes? o:
swirly_divider_by_snowbellss-db6zlag.png Eri | she/her | pan | fr+2
i aspire to be a hobbit
♥ books, coffee&tea, cats ♥
adopt shopsubspecies
swirly_divider_flipped_by_snowbellss-db6zojy.png
@Eriisx

Yup thats correct!
@Eriisx

Yup thats correct!
9T7Vb3H.png
@ScarredSilver
Long time no see! Glad to see you're still using the signature we designed for you =D

Can I make an order with a Nocturne egg? How many adopts can I get with it?
@ScarredSilver
Long time no see! Glad to see you're still using the signature we designed for you =D

Can I make an order with a Nocturne egg? How many adopts can I get with it?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@crescentstar711
Aaah!! hello!! I absolutely adore my signature, I even catch myself looking over my posts just to look at it ^^; Ive also directed some of my friends new to fr over to your shop to consider commissioning once they save up some treasure ;)c

But yes you can! going by lowest AH price youd be able to get four with all genes and clothing items covered, and one free one because youd be paying with the bribe method! So in total 5, with genes and apparel covered!
@crescentstar711
Aaah!! hello!! I absolutely adore my signature, I even catch myself looking over my posts just to look at it ^^; Ive also directed some of my friends new to fr over to your shop to consider commissioning once they save up some treasure ;)c

But yes you can! going by lowest AH price youd be able to get four with all genes and clothing items covered, and one free one because youd be paying with the bribe method! So in total 5, with genes and apparel covered!
9T7Vb3H.png
@ScarredSilver
Oh my your base is wonderful, I love it!

Can I order two or only one dragon per person? ^^
@ScarredSilver
Oh my your base is wonderful, I love it!

Can I order two or only one dragon per person? ^^
Fd5cQVO.png
@Varellen

Oh gosh thank you so much!! ;;w;;

Youre free to order as many in one order as you wish c:
@Varellen

Oh gosh thank you so much!! ;;w;;

Youre free to order as many in one order as you wish c:
9T7Vb3H.png
@ScarredSilver
Alright then ^^ I will put my order when I get back home!
@ScarredSilver
Alright then ^^ I will put my order when I get back home!
Fd5cQVO.png
These are great, to bad most of my tundras are too lovable for this art. ;) But there is one... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37119584] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371196/37119584_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm not expecting you to do the apparel, it will be nice to see his face for once. Though he'll probably hate the experience. ;D He has a naked scry in his bio. =3 It should be around 70kT?
These are great, to bad most of my tundras are too lovable for this art. ;)
But there is one...

37119584_350.png

I'm not expecting you to do the apparel, it will be nice to see his face for once. Though he'll probably hate the experience. ;D
He has a naked scry in his bio. =3

It should be around 70kT?
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
@Varellen
Awesome! I cant wait to see your tundras! <3
@Varellen
Awesome! I cant wait to see your tundras! <3
9T7Vb3H.png
@Starninja

I know the feel most of my fluffs are laid back and full of love haha ^^ But hes so lovely omg! I love the way his ruins stand out on the blue. But yes that amount is correct!!
@Starninja

I know the feel most of my fluffs are laid back and full of love haha ^^ But hes so lovely omg! I love the way his ruins stand out on the blue. But yes that amount is correct!!
9T7Vb3H.png
1 2 3 4 5