Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Buttersnake spirals [RE-OPEN]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
B
B
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
These adopts are hilarious. Hi @Reefknot ! [b]Username:[/b] Kryda [b]Dragon(s):[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=11&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=15&winggene=12&wings=119&auth=0cb313a52256fdd9b5af8eed1996f1e315fc4a06&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Genes of dragon:[/b] Poison/Toxin/Scales [b]Type of payment:[/b] Gems [b]Extra:[/b] Nothing in particular.
These adopts are hilarious.

Hi @Reefknot !
Username: Kryda
Dragon(s): dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=11&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=15&winggene=12&wings=119&auth=0cb313a52256fdd9b5af8eed1996f1e315fc4a06&dummyext=prev.png
Genes of dragon: Poison/Toxin/Scales
Type of payment: Gems
Extra: Nothing in particular.
BEPjgXW.png
@kryda

Hi! :D okay, That'll be 240 gems then! once you've sent payment, I'll get started asap c:
@kryda

Hi! :D okay, That'll be 240 gems then! once you've sent payment, I'll get started asap c:
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Minstri @Buntecha @Kryda @Thedas
Hey guys! Just a ping to update you on where I am with your Adopts!

For the last two weeks I've had repetitive strain in my wrist (literally fro mdrawing too much) at first it was fine, just a bit sore but this week it has gotten much worse, especially over the last couple days. I'm not completely unable to draw but it has meant that I'm not able to do as much as I usually could, and with college work being due, that's taken a priority Dx

I'm off college this week for October break, so I'll be able to get your Adopts done (albeit likely slowly) by the end of the week UvU
@Minstri @Buntecha @Kryda @Thedas
Hey guys! Just a ping to update you on where I am with your Adopts!

For the last two weeks I've had repetitive strain in my wrist (literally fro mdrawing too much) at first it was fine, just a bit sore but this week it has gotten much worse, especially over the last couple days. I'm not completely unable to draw but it has meant that I'm not able to do as much as I usually could, and with college work being due, that's taken a priority Dx

I'm off college this week for October break, so I'll be able to get your Adopts done (albeit likely slowly) by the end of the week UvU
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
oof, it's all good. RSI stuff is unpleasant. You gotta take care of your tools, need those hands to art with. Don't worry about rushing if it's going to injure you in the process.
oof, it's all good. RSI stuff is unpleasant. You gotta take care of your tools, need those hands to art with. Don't worry about rushing if it's going to injure you in the process.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@Reefknot

Sorry to hear you're not doing so well. Take your time. There's no need to hurt yourself over this.
@Reefknot

Sorry to hear you're not doing so well. Take your time. There's no need to hurt yourself over this.
BEPjgXW.png
@Reefknot

oh no!! D: Don't worry, It's important to keep your wrist good and healthy! Take whatever time you need!
@Reefknot

oh no!! D: Don't worry, It's important to keep your wrist good and healthy! Take whatever time you need!
@Reefnot
No problem - take care of yourself first. Hope your recovery goes well :)
@Reefnot
No problem - take care of yourself first. Hope your recovery goes well :)
7dfa0034721be53ddadc4852082d7a88b67a5f87.png2495fe858eaa66d6b44d62067764812ff0ed81a8.pngf9d47f5e3beac2bf41f71035895b8c574bb7c2b6.pngWishlist
@Reefknot

*pokes gently* I hope you feel better soon! That aside, could I be pinglisted please? (I forgot whether or not I'm on the pinglist asdfjhk)
@Reefknot

*pokes gently* I hope you feel better soon! That aside, could I be pinglisted please? (I forgot whether or not I'm on the pinglist asdfjhk)
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@Reefknot - if the day comes where you feel rested and enthusiastic enough to reopen, I'd also like a ping for your super cute adopts. Even if that means months--I took about 3 months myself last time I injured my wrist. Feel better soon!
@Reefknot - if the day comes where you feel rested and enthusiastic enough to reopen, I'd also like a ping for your super cute adopts. Even if that means months--I took about 3 months myself last time I injured my wrist. Feel better soon!
XBlovdQ.png o3nzgbC.png NJvaKUP.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26