Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [wip] signature imps!
[center][font=Georgia][size=6][color=284370]SIGNATURE IMPERIALS[/font][/center][/size][/color][center][font=Georgia][color=284370]by aurealis, 226253[/font][/color][/center] Brief Welcome to my adopt shop! We will be fully open as soon as I get things sorted. In the meantime, if you wish to be added to our pinglist, please [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EBT4idIk9wzT6c6MWCY0DyjvZceJLFultFw9sGRXs-E/edit?usp=sharing]add yourself over here[/url]. Pricing The base price will be put at a tentative 100kt, for now. New genes can be sponsored for 50kt. For now, please refer to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2409808#post_32494057]the list in the next post[/url] for available genes. I accept mixed payments, and my current ratio is 1:840. Accents and skins are currently unavailable. Rules - You may alter the original image, but do not remove my signature please. - Payment should be sent upfront, preferably through CR. - Image may be posted outside of Flight Rising, with credit. - Waiting time may be up to two weeks, depending on the orders. Ordering Please fill in the form below! Completed orders will be listed [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2409808#post_32494058]in this post[/url] below. Please download your art in case of any file losses! [quote=Order Form] @aurealis [b]dragon image:[/b] [b]facing left/right?:[/b] [b]genes to be sponsored (if any)[/b] [b]payment method:[/b] [b]other requests:[/b] [/quote]
SIGNATURE IMPERIALS
by aurealis, 226253

Brief
Welcome to my adopt shop! We will be fully open as soon as I get things sorted. In the meantime, if you wish to be added to our pinglist, please add yourself over here.

Pricing
The base price will be put at a tentative 100kt, for now. New genes can be sponsored for 50kt. For now, please refer to the list in the next post for available genes. I accept mixed payments, and my current ratio is 1:840. Accents and skins are currently unavailable.

Rules
- You may alter the original image, but do not remove my signature please.
- Payment should be sent upfront, preferably through CR.
- Image may be posted outside of Flight Rising, with credit.
- Waiting time may be up to two weeks, depending on the orders.

Ordering
Please fill in the form below! Completed orders will be listed in this post below. Please download your art in case of any file losses!

Order Form wrote:
@aurealis
dragon image:
facing left/right?:
genes to be sponsored (if any)
payment method:
other requests:
uK8yrnN.png
[center][font=Georgia][size=6][color=284370]UNLOCKED GENES[/font][/center][/size][/color] [center][columns][quote=primary genes] basic [/quote] [nextcol][quote=secondary genes] basic[/quote] [nextcol][quote=tertiary genes] underbelly glimmer[/quote] [/columns][/center] [center][font=Georgia][size=6][color=284370]APPAREL AND ACCENTS[/font][/center][/size][/color] Apparel will be 5-10kt depending on the complexity. I can draw a maximum of 7 apparel for each dragon! Please let me know which ones you would like included/add it in the dragon scry. What I WON'T do (but you can bribe me though): -capes -apparel that covers a large portion of the body -accents or skins
UNLOCKED GENES
primary genes wrote:
basic
secondary genes wrote:
basic
tertiary genes wrote:
underbelly
glimmer

APPAREL AND ACCENTS

Apparel will be 5-10kt depending on the complexity. I can draw a maximum of 7 apparel for each dragon! Please let me know which ones you would like included/add it in the dragon scry.

What I WON'T do (but you can bribe me though):
-capes
-apparel that covers a large portion of the body
-accents or skins
uK8yrnN.png
ORDER PICK-UPS
ORDER PICK-UPS
uK8yrnN.png
reserved
reserved
uK8yrnN.png
reserved
reserved
uK8yrnN.png
reserved
reserved
uK8yrnN.png
I'd like to reserve a slot for when you open, please!
I'd like to reserve a slot for when you open, please!
pankek army
Could you help me out, and make one of Harmony? Thank you!
Could you help me out, and make one of Harmony? Thank you!
pankek army
opening soon!
opening soon!
uK8yrnN.png
@Aurealis

Hey do you have a wip of what they look like?
@Aurealis

Hey do you have a wip of what they look like?
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif