Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Nano's Adopts [OPEN]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@RockyDrago alrighty, will do! your total comes to 100kt/g, please send me a CR and ill accept it when im about to send you your finished adopt :)

@SkellyKellie01 the accent wont be a problem, dont worry ^_^ your total comes to 110kt , please send it to me in a CR and ill accept it when im about to send you your finished adopt ^_^
@RockyDrago alrighty, will do! your total comes to 100kt/g, please send me a CR and ill accept it when im about to send you your finished adopt :)

@SkellyKellie01 the accent wont be a problem, dont worry ^_^ your total comes to 110kt , please send it to me in a CR and ill accept it when im about to send you your finished adopt ^_^
4bf33b0645140c0c5a95e9fe314ee4bb.gif
@nanokarp i saw your owl based and i have a mighty need... is there any way you could do one for me??
@nanokarp i saw your owl based and i have a mighty need... is there any way you could do one for me??
button_by_cas_a_fras-dct6b57.gif sig_by_cas_a_fras-dct6b55.gif giphy_by_cas_a_fras-dctk50y.gif
@sunnybee I lost that base around half a year ago when I made a very dumb mistake. Could you show me the dragon you'd like to order it for? Maybe I can remake the base for you ^_^
@sunnybee I lost that base around half a year ago when I made a very dumb mistake. Could you show me the dragon you'd like to order it for? Maybe I can remake the base for you ^_^
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51623552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/516236/51623552_350.png[/img] [/url] here he is!! if it’s too much trouble it’s not a problem, i was just wondering!!

51623552_350.png

here he is!! if it’s too much trouble it’s not a problem, i was just wondering!!
button_by_cas_a_fras-dct6b57.gif sig_by_cas_a_fras-dct6b55.gif giphy_by_cas_a_fras-dctk50y.gif
@sunnybee alrighty! ive put your owl on the list, counting it as a normal order, would you agree to 200kt/g for your total, including genes and recreation of the base?

@Flora can do! your total will come to 200kt, please send it in a CR and ill accept it when im about to send you your finished adopts :)
@sunnybee alrighty! ive put your owl on the list, counting it as a normal order, would you agree to 200kt/g for your total, including genes and recreation of the base?

@Flora can do! your total will come to 200kt, please send it in a CR and ill accept it when im about to send you your finished adopts :)
@nanokarp absolutely!! thank you so much, i’ll send a pm your way as soon as i can!!
@nanokarp absolutely!! thank you so much, i’ll send a pm your way as soon as i can!!
@Nanokarp [quote] Squish Dragon image and/or link:[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445008/44500745_350.png[/img] Apparel pieces: none Payment Type: coupon 008(will pm the image to you for confirmation) 100% okay with waiting a bit if you'd like to take currency orders first <3 Any extra info: gene plan is wasp/bee/opal if that helps at all and he will eventually be a coatl [/quote]
@Nanokarp
Quote:
Squish
Dragon image and/or link:44500745_350.png
Apparel pieces: none
Payment Type: coupon 008(will pm the image to you for confirmation) 100% okay with waiting a bit if you'd like to take currency orders first <3
Any extra info: gene plan is wasp/bee/opal if that helps at all and he will eventually be a coatl
bEvLAND.png
@GuardParade lol yea that will influence his look a lot xD
I'm moving house this weekend and won't have a lot of time behind my pc, so I indeed gotta ask for a little patience ^^' after the weekend I should have some more time tho, so hopefully not too long of a wait.
Also, are you absolutely sure you don't want any apparel?
@GuardParade lol yea that will influence his look a lot xD
I'm moving house this weekend and won't have a lot of time behind my pc, so I indeed gotta ask for a little patience ^^' after the weekend I should have some more time tho, so hopefully not too long of a wait.
Also, are you absolutely sure you don't want any apparel?
@Nanokarp, take your time love. And yeah, he's a permababy so it's not like he'll ever be dressed anyway
@Nanokarp, take your time love. And yeah, he's a permababy so it's not like he'll ever be dressed anyway
bEvLAND.png
@Nanokarp I'd love to be added to your pinglist, these are great!!
@Nanokarp I'd love to be added to your pinglist, these are great!!

OVmZor1.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39