Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | 0=||=====> Pixel Swords! [reopening IC]
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
@Limanya Heya~ Could I be added onto the pinglist, please? Your swords are absolutely gorgeous. ^^
@Limanya Heya~ Could I be added onto the pinglist, please? Your swords are absolutely gorgeous. ^^
long time no see, everyone! i've been wanting to reopen this for a good while now, but it's been real difficult to catch up on genes - i'm finally getting close, though, and once i'm there i'm ready to start making sword pixels for everyone again :D for now, two things: one, this is a sort of pseudo-IC since it's been so long - basically, the pinglist is in dire need of updating now, and so if you would like to be notified once the shop properly reopens, please [b]leave a comment[/b] in this thread and i'll gladly add you to the pinglist! two, it's only fair that i post a preview of what sorts of new things you'll be able to get, so: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MC5gUnC.png[/img][/center] (from left to right: ragged/constellation/kumo with the banescale extra and a nature pastel pommel; bright/vivid/flecks with the veilspun extra and a lightning primal pommel; swirl/patchwork/polkadot with the aberration extra and an ice faceted pommel. note that you can indeed pick custom genes if you want, that bright and vivid have a special interaction if combined and, most importantly, that there's different pommels for all eye types now!) anyways, that's pretty much it for now. stay tuned for the reopening, and if you'd like to be notified, leave a message here so i can add you to the pinglist!
long time no see, everyone! i've been wanting to reopen this for a good while now, but it's been real difficult to catch up on genes - i'm finally getting close, though, and once i'm there i'm ready to start making sword pixels for everyone again :D

for now, two things: one, this is a sort of pseudo-IC since it's been so long - basically, the pinglist is in dire need of updating now, and so if you would like to be notified once the shop properly reopens, please leave a comment in this thread and i'll gladly add you to the pinglist!

two, it's only fair that i post a preview of what sorts of new things you'll be able to get, so:
MC5gUnC.png
(from left to right: ragged/constellation/kumo with the banescale extra and a nature pastel pommel; bright/vivid/flecks with the veilspun extra and a lightning primal pommel; swirl/patchwork/polkadot with the aberration extra and an ice faceted pommel. note that you can indeed pick custom genes if you want, that bright and vivid have a special interaction if combined and, most importantly, that there's different pommels for all eye types now!)

anyways, that's pretty much it for now. stay tuned for the reopening, and if you'd like to be notified, leave a message here so i can add you to the pinglist!
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
I'd like to be on the pinglist, please!
I'd like to be on the pinglist, please!
N7ul1tr.png
I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
2c927241c9511802456ae47293932d8d6c20a46c.png
5OZS7SI.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
I'd like to be added to the pinglist!
I'd like to be added to the pinglist!
commissions-small.pngancient-headshots-small-20231124072131.pngancient-redesigns-small.pngskin-shop-small-20231124072100.png
would love to be on your pinglist. c:
would love to be on your pinglist. c:
yq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngiKfVyMU.png
Can I be added to the pinglist please!
Can I be added to the pinglist please!
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dv16.png
i'd like to be added to the pinglist please
i'd like to be added to the pinglist please
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
I'd love to be added to the pinglist for these.
I'd love to be added to the pinglist for these.
everyone who's asked so far has been added to the pinglist!
everyone who's asked so far has been added to the pinglist!
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51