Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Detailed WCs! [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Hooray! I really appreciate that greatly! Shall I send the gems to you now? <3
Hooray! I really appreciate that greatly! Shall I send the gems to you now? <3
@FauveNox

If you wouldn't mind! Really though I probably won't get to your adopt for at least a week, so basically just pay before I start your adopt.
@FauveNox

If you wouldn't mind! Really though I probably won't get to your adopt for at least a week, so basically just pay before I start your adopt.
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
No rush! I'll send it over right away. Would it be 710g for this order?
No rush! I'll send it over right away. Would it be 710g for this order?
@FauveNox

Yep!
@FauveNox

Yep!
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@haikwoshevo Done! I personally quite like how the runes turned out (wasn't entirely sure if they would look good on the base), but also think they look a little bit like filigree. If there is anything I've forgotten, please tell me! [img]https://i.imgur.com/CS2AJSe.png[/img]
@haikwoshevo

Done! I personally quite like how the runes turned out (wasn't entirely sure if they would look good on the base), but also think they look a little bit like filigree.
If there is anything I've forgotten, please tell me!
CS2AJSe.png
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@IrritatorRaji

Apologies, but seeing as you haven't paid yet I'll be moving onto the next person on the list (Who has paid). I'm not deleting your order I'm just skipping over for a bit. Once you've paid I'll complete yours.

Thanks for listening~
@IrritatorRaji

Apologies, but seeing as you haven't paid yet I'll be moving onto the next person on the list (Who has paid). I'm not deleting your order I'm just skipping over for a bit. Once you've paid I'll complete yours.

Thanks for listening~
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@Mudguts Done! With soft belly, as requested c: [img]https://i.imgur.com/0riPC54.png[/img]
@Mudguts

Done! With soft belly, as requested c:
0riPC54.png
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@NocturnistheDark
he looks fantastic! thank you co much!
@NocturnistheDark
he looks fantastic! thank you co much!
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
@NocturnistheDark

She looks amazing, and I love how the runes turned out and the scales on her back. Thank you!
@NocturnistheDark

She looks amazing, and I love how the runes turned out and the scales on her back. Thank you!
tumblr_inline_nmpzdtnOyw1t6xkgm_500.png
@NocturnistheDark

Can I pay after completion? I know you're very likely to be an honest person but I've just been scammed so many times by artists who ask for payment upfront >_<
@NocturnistheDark

Can I pay after completion? I know you're very likely to be an honest person but I've just been scammed so many times by artists who ask for payment upfront >_<
Tn4aWhc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29