Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sea Blep Trading Forum
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Welcome to the official Sea Blep Trading Forum!
Sea Bleps are a closed species by Keelhaul, obtainable only through Flight Rising. The original thread is where to obtain Bleps straight off the press, but as the thread has become quite large, this is a place where you can discuss and trade Bleps.
Welcome to the official Sea Blep Trading Forum!
Sea Bleps are a closed species by Keelhaul, obtainable only through Flight Rising. The original thread is where to obtain Bleps straight off the press, but as the thread has become quite large, this is a place where you can discuss and trade Bleps.
Clan Lore
This would be even more useful if I knew whom had what Bleps!
In the mean time! Here I am guys! I have a Mantis Shrimp and I am getting one of the new ones.

I am not so much open to Trade but if you want to Breed bleps I'll put in half the pot!
This would be even more useful if I knew whom had what Bleps!
In the mean time! Here I am guys! I have a Mantis Shrimp and I am getting one of the new ones.

I am not so much open to Trade but if you want to Breed bleps I'll put in half the pot!
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
This guy is my blep keeper! I will up date him constantly, so if you see a blep you like, or want to breed feel free to ping/pm me! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35308302] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353084/35308302_350.png[/img] [/url]

This guy is my blep keeper! I will up date him constantly, so if you see a blep you like, or want to breed feel free to ping/pm me!

35308302_350.png
sig50_by_dingobreath-dcanxsv.png
Hi all I have a tone of bleps! First 9 dragons in my lair each have one.
Hi all I have a tone of bleps! First 9 dragons in my lair each have one.
ice.gifWpjbI2U.gif
@Nahiri

Hello! I am not so much interested in trade bleps as I am in breeding bleps.

Your Monochrome koi, blep belp, orca blep and wandering blep are all stunning and of great interest to me!

Currently I only have the mantis and whale shark bleps. But I am working on getting approved to be buy the new exclusive bubble blep. And even though you have both the mantis and whale shark bleps. If you breed one of yours with mine we are each only paying half cost. ^_^
@Nahiri

Hello! I am not so much interested in trade bleps as I am in breeding bleps.

Your Monochrome koi, blep belp, orca blep and wandering blep are all stunning and of great interest to me!

Currently I only have the mantis and whale shark bleps. But I am working on getting approved to be buy the new exclusive bubble blep. And even though you have both the mantis and whale shark bleps. If you breed one of yours with mine we are each only paying half cost. ^_^
Hello everyone! I purchased a zodiac slot, and was granted a custom slot from it! With the 300g base price covered, and up to 150g extras (a 450g deal). I would absolutely love to trade this for the Aquarius blep! If custom slots themselves can't be traded, I will order a custom to your specifics ^-^
Hello everyone! I purchased a zodiac slot, and was granted a custom slot from it! With the 300g base price covered, and up to 150g extras (a 450g deal). I would absolutely love to trade this for the Aquarius blep! If custom slots themselves can't be traded, I will order a custom to your specifics ^-^
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Not sure if anyone still comes here. But I am willing to sell all of my bleps for half of what I paid each. (in gems) If your interested ping me and ill link what I have to you.
Not sure if anyone still comes here. But I am willing to sell all of my bleps for half of what I paid each. (in gems) If your interested ping me and ill link what I have to you.
ice.gifWpjbI2U.gif
@Nahiri

I am interested!
@Nahiri

I am interested!
@Nahiri

I'm interested in your bleps. Especially your orca blep.
@Nahiri

I'm interested in your bleps. Especially your orca blep.
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
@Ragnaroc and @Rockelle

Since you both are interested ill post what I have currently. Here in a moment
@Ragnaroc and @Rockelle

Since you both are interested ill post what I have currently. Here in a moment
ice.gifWpjbI2U.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9