Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | done
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
AHhh thank yuo so much!! he's beautiful!!
AHhh thank yuo so much!! he's beautiful!!
gOOHrVC.png PLEASE BUY MY DRAGON'S THEY'RE EATING ALL THE FOOD
@ClearLakes44, Hello! This one took a little longer, but here's your order! Sorry it took so much time, I hope you like it! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/2240691e3b908f6b07497659bf6df124/tumblr_p3j8gb19xu1wtp8nso1_1280.png[/img]
@ClearLakes44, Hello! This one took a little longer, but here's your order! Sorry it took so much time, I hope you like it!
tumblr_p3j8gb19xu1wtp8nso1_1280.png
@bluedrowning, Hello again! I managed to clear out my waitlist, so feel free to fill out the order form, if you're still interested in ordering an adopt!
@bluedrowning, Hello again! I managed to clear out my waitlist, so feel free to fill out the order form, if you're still interested in ordering an adopt!
Would you accept a payment (full or partial) in festival currency? :O
Would you accept a payment (full or partial) in festival currency? :O
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Zenzic, Unfortunately I've gotten everything I needed already, so no! Thank you for offering though!
@Zenzic, Unfortunately I've gotten everything I needed already, so no! Thank you for offering though!
Alas!
I want to make an order, but I can't quite afford to sponsor genes at the moment. I'll definitely have to stop by later when I have more shinies!
Alas!
I want to make an order, but I can't quite afford to sponsor genes at the moment. I'll definitely have to stop by later when I have more shinies!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Troutfish these are SO CUTE Image of dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33998423] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/339985/33998423_350.png[/img] [/url] Trinket: [item=ringmaster's bellwhip] Payment: Gems Sponsored Genes: Underbelly I think Can his claws also be colored purple?
@Troutfish

these are SO CUTE

Image of dragon:
33998423_350.png

Trinket: Ringmaster's Bellwhip
Payment: Gems
Sponsored Genes: Underbelly I think

Can his claws also be colored purple?
6fwmTnR.png
@Mobian, Got it, noting you down! That will be a total of 65 Gems, feel free to send them over whenever you wish, thank you for ordering!
@Mobian, Got it, noting you down! That will be a total of 65 Gems, feel free to send them over whenever you wish, thank you for ordering!
@AlbinoWerewolf, Added Spiral dragons!
@AlbinoWerewolf, Added Spiral dragons!
@Troutfish
Those Spirals look super neat! I would love to order one but I wanted to ask first if you would be willing to do accents too? :0
@Troutfish
Those Spirals look super neat! I would love to order one but I wanted to ask first if you would be willing to do accents too? :0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9