Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Animated pixel pearl adopt shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Shinyumbreon
May I please be aded to the Waitlist? These are gorgeous!!!

And I love your username
@Shinyumbreon
May I please be aded to the Waitlist? These are gorgeous!!!

And I love your username
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@aetherstorm I'm now open for business!

and thank you!
@aetherstorm I'm now open for business!

and thank you!
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon I want one! How much will this baby cost? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346103/34610218_350.png[/img] XD TO LAZY TO TOTAL THE PRICE (With no apparel plz) Dragon Name: Koi (Female P) External objects?: Yes Object(s): Floating stars Apparel?: No Eye: Closed Total price: Still checking sorry
@Shinyumbreon
I want one!
How much will this baby cost?
34610218_350.png
XD TO LAZY TO TOTAL THE PRICE
(With no apparel plz)
Dragon Name: Koi (Female P)
External objects?: Yes
Object(s): Floating stars
Apparel?: No
Eye: Closed
Total price: Still checking sorry
I really need to change my username
And maybe my signature
@lonewolf433 those are all simple genes, so it would be 20kt- but please use the order form as I need the exact details of your order. I need to know what style eyes you want, whether you want floating objects, etc.- especially since the latter can affect the price of the adopt.
@lonewolf433 those are all simple genes, so it would be 20kt- but please use the order form as I need the exact details of your order. I need to know what style eyes you want, whether you want floating objects, etc.- especially since the latter can affect the price of the adopt.

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyubreon
Ready!
@Shinyubreon
Ready!
I really need to change my username
And maybe my signature
@lonewolf433 you seem to have mispinnged me, sorry for getting back to you so late.

your adopt is complete, your total is 25kt (base + floating objects)
@lonewolf433 you seem to have mispinnged me, sorry for getting back to you so late.

your adopt is complete, your total is 25kt (base + floating objects)

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Beep
Beep

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon Dragon(s) (please provide a linked picture): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39357328] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393574/39357328_350.png[/img] [/url] External objects?: Y If yes, what objects would you like?: Some fire? Bit like will o' the ember. Animated would be nice! Apparel?: Y/N If yes, what apparel would you like?: Eye style (closed (up or down), open, or blinking): Blinking Total price: base +20k external object +5kt external object animated + 20kt? gradients + 10kt Total: 55k Other notes (apparel color change, slower or faster framerate, etc.): Could she have a light orange coloured pearl? her belly can just be a shade of orange if you don't want to try a fit a tiny gradient on there! Is this all alright?
@Shinyumbreon

Dragon(s) (please provide a linked picture):

39357328_350.png

External objects?: Y
If yes, what objects would you like?: Some fire? Bit like will o' the ember. Animated would be nice!
Apparel?: Y/N
If yes, what apparel would you like?:
Eye style (closed (up or down), open, or blinking): Blinking
Total price:
base +20k
external object +5kt
external object animated + 20kt?
gradients + 10kt
Total: 55k
Other notes (apparel color change, slower or faster framerate, etc.): Could she have a light orange coloured pearl? her belly can just be a shade of orange if you don't want to try a fit a tiny gradient on there!

Is this all alright?

xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@MurkyDepths apologies for not getting back to you sooner, i was unfortunately unable to start on your adopt as soon as you ordered due to an unforeseen complication.

the price would actually only be 35kt, animating non-apparel external objects is free, and since they're simple i do not count the embers as apparel.

all of that being said, your adopt is complete!
@MurkyDepths apologies for not getting back to you sooner, i was unfortunately unable to start on your adopt as soon as you ordered due to an unforeseen complication.

the price would actually only be 35kt, animating non-apparel external objects is free, and since they're simple i do not count the embers as apparel.

all of that being said, your adopt is complete!

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1948041] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/19481/1948041_350.png[/img] [/url] Would you be willing to draw this girl with Glimmer & the weeping eyes/mouth with some ooze on the pearl? I would tip~
@Shinyumbreon

1948041_350.png

Would you be willing to draw this girl with Glimmer & the weeping eyes/mouth with some ooze on the pearl? I would tip~
aDERPtables
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9