Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Animated pixel pearl adopt shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@earthpuppies your total would be 35kt-
20kt base
5kt item
10kt gradient gene (thylacine)
@earthpuppies your total would be 35kt-
20kt base
5kt item
10kt gradient gene (thylacine)
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon
ok! Ill send the $$$ over in the CER!
Thx so much!
@Shinyumbreon
ok! Ill send the $$$ over in the CER!
Thx so much!
image0.jpg
Sorry, this is a little outside my price range. Could I get the dragon without the complex genes?
Sorry, this is a little outside my price range. Could I get the dragon without the complex genes?
pixil-frame-0.pngCoatle_base.png
[/url]
@earthpuppies finishing yours up now- what color leaves do you want/what style leaves?

@256whiteout what genes would you like in their place? (You'll have to submit a new order form with the new info under the "other notes" section so I can give you an accurate price estimate.)
@earthpuppies finishing yours up now- what color leaves do you want/what style leaves?

@256whiteout what genes would you like in their place? (You'll have to submit a new order form with the new info under the "other notes" section so I can give you an accurate price estimate.)

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon

Color: Orange
Style: Normal, the style that makes them look like pedals, the style that your pixel dragon has surrounding him
@Shinyumbreon

Color: Orange
Style: Normal, the style that makes them look like pedals, the style that your pixel dragon has surrounding him
image0.jpg
Dragon(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35872438] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358725/35872438_350.png[/img] [/url] External objects?: N If yes, what objects would you like?: Apparel?: N If yes, what apparel would you like (keep in mind, it has to be something relatively small!): Eye style (closed, open, or blinking): blinking Total price: 30kt (I think) Other notes (apparel color change, slower framerate, etc.): Could I replace the complex genes with all basic?
Dragon(s):
35872438_350.png

External objects?: N
If yes, what objects would you like?:
Apparel?: N
If yes, what apparel would you like (keep in mind, it has to be something relatively small!):
Eye style (closed, open, or blinking): blinking
Total price: 30kt (I think)
Other notes (apparel color change, slower framerate, etc.):
Could I replace the complex genes with all basic?
[/url]
@256whiteout if it is all basic with no extra parts, it will only be the base price of 20kt
@256whiteout if it is all basic with no extra parts, it will only be the base price of 20kt

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Okay thanks! Sending you the money now. Sorry I messed up a bunch. My maths aren't very good.
Okay thanks! Sending you the money now. Sorry I messed up a bunch. My maths aren't very good.
[/url]
@256Whiteout wait... I'm just now noticing you sent in a fae for a pearlcatcher-only adoptable order. do you want me to make a pearlcatcher with their colors or...?
@256Whiteout wait... I'm just now noticing you sent in a fae for a pearlcatcher-only adoptable order. do you want me to make a pearlcatcher with their colors or...?

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Yes, thanks.
Yes, thanks.
[/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9