Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sea Blep OCs!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 257 258
@supersneakylink here ya go! :3
3179yf9.png
With graceful fins and mottled orange hues, this blep looks spectacular swimming in the idyllic rivers and ponds it calls home. It’s only the size of a large fish, and so it takes a little bit of observation to distinguish it from other koi fish in the pond (the main difference is its little nub feet).

23w1a3d.png
The ethereal colors of the Aurora Borealis is mimicked in this Blep’s fins. Its scales are the color of the night sky, and show off an iridescent sheen of pearly aqua. This Blep mostly lives underwater in the arctic water, but it surfaces during nights of the Aurora Borealis to watch the brilliant displays of light.
@supersneakylink here ya go! :3
3179yf9.png
With graceful fins and mottled orange hues, this blep looks spectacular swimming in the idyllic rivers and ponds it calls home. It’s only the size of a large fish, and so it takes a little bit of observation to distinguish it from other koi fish in the pond (the main difference is its little nub feet).

23w1a3d.png
The ethereal colors of the Aurora Borealis is mimicked in this Blep’s fins. Its scales are the color of the night sky, and show off an iridescent sheen of pearly aqua. This Blep mostly lives underwater in the arctic water, but it surfaces during nights of the Aurora Borealis to watch the brilliant displays of light.
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime May I get on the pinglist please? They are so cute!
@CelestialPrime May I get on the pinglist please? They are so cute!
@CelestialPrime
Pinglist please!!
Would you consider accepting eggs as payment?
@CelestialPrime
Pinglist please!!
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
[quote name="CelestialPrime" date=2018-01-19 09:43:13] Pinglist! You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off! @TimeOblivion @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @supersneakylink @nahiri @deramadus @nirah @perry321 @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift Five new Bleps have beeen put up for adoption! :D [/quote] AYY so the WC scrolls are back in the MP until the 31st and I need to raise at least 2kg before then SO, Welcome to CelestialPrime’s Mad Run For Money! Over the next few days I’m going to be releasing exclusive Bleps with unique bases. Each base will only be used once or twice, and only during this week. Once the WC scrolls are cycled out, all Exclusive Bleps will be removed, as will their bases. So each Exclusive Blep is 150kt or g, since each of them is unique. Normal Bleps will still be released, staying at their normal price of 50kt. Three Exclusive Bleps have been released. Several more will be released before the end of this week, so you’ll probably be receiving a bunch more pings from me :x [quote name="Visionrift" date=2018-01-21 07:17:20] @CelestialPrime Pinglist please!! Would you consider accepting eggs as payment? [/quote] Yep! I’ll be accepting eggs at a rate of four Bleps per egg.
CelestialPrime wrote on 2018-01-19:
Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!

@TimeOblivion @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @supersneakylink @nahiri @deramadus @nirah @perry321 @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift

Five new Bleps have beeen put up for adoption! :D

AYY so the WC scrolls are back in the MP until the 31st and I need to raise at least 2kg before then SO,
Welcome to CelestialPrime’s Mad Run For Money! Over the next few days I’m going to be releasing exclusive Bleps with unique bases. Each base will only be used once or twice, and only during this week. Once the WC scrolls are cycled out, all Exclusive Bleps will be removed, as will their bases.
So each Exclusive Blep is 150kt or g, since each of them is unique. Normal Bleps will still be released, staying at their normal price of 50kt.

Three Exclusive Bleps have been released. Several more will be released before the end of this week, so you’ll probably be receiving a bunch more pings from me :x
Visionrift wrote on 2018-01-21:
@CelestialPrime
Pinglist please!!
Yep! I’ll be accepting eggs at a rate of four Bleps per egg.
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime I 'll take the Jellyfish one!
@CelestialPrime I 'll take the Jellyfish one!
JwQ98x7.png
@perry321 you know the drill ;)
@perry321 you know the drill ;)
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime
My Jelly blep is named Alfonso! And you just made my day!!! :D
@CelestialPrime
My Jelly blep is named Alfonso! And you just made my day!!! :D
JwQ98x7.png
@perry321 Alfonso the jelly blep! So cute! My day is made as well :3
@perry321 Alfonso the jelly blep! So cute! My day is made as well :3
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime
Can I be added to the ping list please?^^
@CelestialPrime
Can I be added to the ping list please?^^
sig50_by_dingobreath-dcanxsv.png
@CelestialPrime I PM'd you after my purchase. I bought this cutie: [img]http://i64.tinypic.com/xbbq6t.png[/img] But didn't get a chance to snag the full size image or the lore bit. ): Could you post it again please? Thanks. :)
@CelestialPrime

I PM'd you after my purchase.
I bought this cutie:
xbbq6t.png

But didn't get a chance to snag the full size image or the lore bit. ):
Could you post it again please? Thanks. :)
sEL0vsk.pngLpK8Dtd.pngOxZzz8f.pngDK3myz2.png2cTkcBq.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 257 258