Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sea Blep OCs!
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 257 258
@CelestialPrime Can I reserve this blep? I've bought the other ones (yay some things sold). [img]http://i64.tinypic.com/mcqbrd.png[/img]
@CelestialPrime Can I reserve this blep? I've bought the other ones (yay some things sold).

mcqbrd.png
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@clockworkeclipse that one has already been bought, sorry!
@clockworkeclipse that one has already been bought, sorry!
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime Gorgeous bleps but too expensive for me, sadly. :( Is there any chance that you'll release some of the more affordable bleps at some stage?
@CelestialPrime Gorgeous bleps but too expensive for me, sadly. :( Is there any chance that you'll release some of the more affordable bleps at some stage?
k8gdJOa.png ChaosCavalier - they/them - AusQrlKDnS.png
@CelestialPrime
May I be taken off the Pinglist? I'm getting lower and lower, basically, I don't have the money for them right now sorry.
@CelestialPrime
May I be taken off the Pinglist? I'm getting lower and lower, basically, I don't have the money for them right now sorry.
JwQ98x7.png
@perry321 sure thing! Thank you for your interest ^^
@perry321 sure thing! Thank you for your interest ^^
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime

Ooh, instead of the purple angelic blep, could I purchase The Fighter please? I'd still like to buy the Iridescent white angelic one (and the purple one) though once I have the funds (almost there, by the way) Thanks!

Edit: Actually, I have the funds for all three bleps now! I'll send payment once you've confirmed :3 By the way, may I ask what is your treasure-gem ratio? I'm only able to pay it mixed.
@CelestialPrime

Ooh, instead of the purple angelic blep, could I purchase The Fighter please? I'd still like to buy the Iridescent white angelic one (and the purple one) though once I have the funds (almost there, by the way) Thanks!

Edit: Actually, I have the funds for all three bleps now! I'll send payment once you've confirmed :3 By the way, may I ask what is your treasure-gem ratio? I'm only able to pay it mixed.
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@rav3nw1nged sorry for not responding, I must have missed the ping >.< mixed payment is fine! My ratio is 1g/1000t because I’m lazy and it’s easy to figure out conversions that way. I accidentally removed some images and lore while I was cleaning out the post, do you need me to repost them or have you already saved them? :3
@rav3nw1nged sorry for not responding, I must have missed the ping >.< mixed payment is fine! My ratio is 1g/1000t because I’m lazy and it’s easy to figure out conversions that way. I accidentally removed some images and lore while I was cleaning out the post, do you need me to repost them or have you already saved them? :3
Clan Lore
[quote name="CelestialPrime" date="2018-06-21 12:15:18" ] Pinglist! You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off! @acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @deramadus @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @astralavian @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @dreamcoyote @nemalu @dragontrainerz @gyrfalcon2 @kelpsi @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @fireheartsong @ariisweird @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @rav3nw1nged @Icedragonpie @mischievousmoose A small release of Bleps before I go on a short hiatus in preparation for a second wave of Bleps!
CelestialPrime wrote on 2018-06-21 12:15:18:
Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!
@acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @deramadus @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @astralavian @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @dreamcoyote @nemalu @dragontrainerz @gyrfalcon2 @kelpsi @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @fireheartsong @ariisweird @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @rav3nw1nged @Icedragonpie @mischievousmoose

A small release of Bleps before I go on a short hiatus in preparation for a second wave of Bleps!
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime

Oops, no, I haven't saved the images yet. Sending payment now!
@CelestialPrime

Oops, no, I haven't saved the images yet. Sending payment now!
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@CelestialPrime Can you hold onto that void blep for me? I'm waiting for a crossroads to go through (treasure to gem conversions can be a pain sometimes).
@CelestialPrime Can you hold onto that void blep for me? I'm waiting for a crossroads to go through (treasure to gem conversions can be a pain sometimes).
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa