Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sea Blep OCs!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 257 258
@CelestialPrime May I be put on the pinglist?
@CelestialPrime May I be put on the pinglist?
h1d7LhT.png
@CelestialPrime Traded my flying blep to a friend named: @FailCat13!
@CelestialPrime Traded my flying blep to a friend named: @FailCat13!
JwQ98x7.png
@CelestialPrime are there any left? Id love what ever is left over
@CelestialPrime are there any left? Id love what ever is left over
ice.gifWpjbI2U.gif
@nahiri the orca one is still available if you’d like to purchase him!
@nahiri the orca one is still available if you’d like to purchase him!
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime Yip! Sending you a cr now!
@CelestialPrime Yip! Sending you a cr now!
ice.gifWpjbI2U.gif
@CelestialPrime

Oh, I now noticed that the borealis Blep was already taken, but I thought I asked to hold the albatross one? But...it's okay, I'll just wait for another. ;w;
@CelestialPrime

Oh, I now noticed that the borealis Blep was already taken, but I thought I asked to hold the albatross one? But...it's okay, I'll just wait for another. ;w;
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@celestailprime yup those were the two sending payment now but please leave up for a bit because I need my computer to copy them :)
@celestailprime yup those were the two sending payment now but please leave up for a bit because I need my computer to copy them :)
resize_bat-9138-1_1_1_148_11.png
resize_bluetiger44890-c-46-1-5-1-90.png
resize_griffin-4523-31_40_61_4_4_6.png
resize_dragoncat_7251_29_17_5_3_8_1_3_2_5_11_2.png
resize_tiger35588-c-48-3-4-3-65.png
@deramadus they were claimed before you pinged, but if you like I can make a pair of Bleps with similar coloring and bases? They wouldn't be exactly the same, but I can still try :x
@deramadus they were claimed before you pinged, but if you like I can make a pair of Bleps with similar coloring and bases? They wouldn't be exactly the same, but I can still try :x
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime

Oh, I must have read the posts wrong then. Sorry! Hope I didn't come off as rude. And it's okay, I'll just wait and see what the tide washes up. :)
@CelestialPrime

Oh, I must have read the posts wrong then. Sorry! Hope I didn't come off as rude. And it's okay, I'll just wait and see what the tide washes up. :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@celestialprime I didn't get a chance to copy them :,(
@celestialprime I didn't get a chance to copy them :,(
resize_bat-9138-1_1_1_148_11.png
resize_bluetiger44890-c-46-1-5-1-90.png
resize_griffin-4523-31_40_61_4_4_6.png
resize_dragoncat_7251_29_17_5_3_8_1_3_2_5_11_2.png
resize_tiger35588-c-48-3-4-3-65.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 257 258