Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sea Blep OCs!
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 257 258
@arcticursus thanks for the list, it makes things a lot easier for me. [emoji=guardian winking size=1] Let me know when you save all the bleps so i can take them down from the reserved list! Also, should I change your username on the Pinglist?
@arcticursus thanks for the list, it makes things a lot easier for me. Let me know when you save all the bleps so i can take them down from the reserved list! Also, should I change your username on the Pinglist?
Clan Lore

Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!
@acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @saraceasar @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @perry321 @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @ @dreamn @gyrfalcon2 @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @loyalties @Icedragonpie @elysianjewels @chaosotter @sublimevoide @farwalker @rudinn @bluebirdi3 @callater @crowdazzle @xierla @mischievousmoose @gloryeternal @willowfrost10 @deathsdelusion @muxie @maryxmisfits @caprireve @pufferheart @faebabyboy @forestwolf @pricklygoose @voidshadow @emery64 @glitterdcmarvel @amezrou @voodoopunks @griffinwings @blazingphoenix01 @sneer @troutfish @platinumdream @wolfslam @twilightstars @kattsthename @sidegrinder @eiyora @murphaye @mastereggy @satharen @scenario @fruzi @jazzyleia @preheatedlizard @wolfandcrow @otrera @tarottea @soletluna @omemessyperson @asterodea @septarianflare @strudlenugger @goldiefazbear @sirch0w @arcticursus

Hey all! Today I’ve added six Bleps for sale.

I’m making some changes to the shop soon! Starting next week there’ll be a 1-week deadline for reserving bleps. This is to keep the reserved post from getting too clogged up.
In the meantime, I’d love it if everyone could go through the reserved post and see if they have any bleps there that you’ve reserved. If you do have anything there that you haven’t paid for, please get payment in by July 19th!
Bleps in the reserved post that haven’t been paid for will be put back up for sale.

Finally, here’s a sneak peak of another blep base I’m working on!
VPnoRDT.jpg

Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!
@acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @saraceasar @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @perry321 @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @ @dreamn @gyrfalcon2 @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @loyalties @Icedragonpie @elysianjewels @chaosotter @sublimevoide @farwalker @rudinn @bluebirdi3 @callater @crowdazzle @xierla @mischievousmoose @gloryeternal @willowfrost10 @deathsdelusion @muxie @maryxmisfits @caprireve @pufferheart @faebabyboy @forestwolf @pricklygoose @voidshadow @emery64 @glitterdcmarvel @amezrou @voodoopunks @griffinwings @blazingphoenix01 @sneer @troutfish @platinumdream @wolfslam @twilightstars @kattsthename @sidegrinder @eiyora @murphaye @mastereggy @satharen @scenario @fruzi @jazzyleia @preheatedlizard @wolfandcrow @otrera @tarottea @soletluna @omemessyperson @asterodea @septarianflare @strudlenugger @goldiefazbear @sirch0w @arcticursus

Hey all! Today I’ve added six Bleps for sale.

I’m making some changes to the shop soon! Starting next week there’ll be a 1-week deadline for reserving bleps. This is to keep the reserved post from getting too clogged up.
In the meantime, I’d love it if everyone could go through the reserved post and see if they have any bleps there that you’ve reserved. If you do have anything there that you haven’t paid for, please get payment in by July 19th!
Bleps in the reserved post that haven’t been paid for will be put back up for sale.

Finally, here’s a sneak peak of another blep base I’m working on!
VPnoRDT.jpg
Clan Lore
Sweet to see a deadline! At least it's more cut and clear. Plus I'll adopt that free blep! @keelhaul I'd also like to reserve the [emoji=sun size=1] sea blep!
Sweet to see a deadline! At least it's more cut and clear. Plus I'll adopt that free blep!

@keelhaul I'd also like to reserve the sea blep!
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@keelhaul If the [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] isn't bought by the deadline let me know I'll buy him!
@keelhaul
If the isn't bought by the deadline let me know I'll buy him!
JwQ98x7.png
@keelhaul Can you reserve the black mouth blep with flaked skin? I’ll get the gems ready right away I really love that one
@keelhaul Can you reserve the black mouth blep with flaked skin? I’ll get the gems ready right away I really love that one
@keelhaul [emoji=firework size=1] Reserve please
@keelhaul

Reserve please
y4XpVjZ.png
Claiming free blep
Claiming free blep
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
@Keelhaul Reserve [emoji=nautilus size=1] please. Paid off the other two
@Keelhaul

Reserve please. Paid off the other two
y4XpVjZ.png
@Keelhaul I've saved most of them, but it seems the two I was holding in the reserved section have been removed? (These two.) I have the images just not the descriptions. ^^;

& yes, please !

Also, I think it's a really good idea to implement a deadline. Meaning no disrespect, might I also suggest keeping a personal inventory of the bleps you sell? I feel like having a record would help you stay organized & on top of sales as well. c:

& seeing a new base teaser is super exciting. :o
@Keelhaul I've saved most of them, but it seems the two I was holding in the reserved section have been removed? (These two.) I have the images just not the descriptions. ^^;

& yes, please !

Also, I think it's a really good idea to implement a deadline. Meaning no disrespect, might I also suggest keeping a personal inventory of the bleps you sell? I feel like having a record would help you stay organized & on top of sales as well. c:

& seeing a new base teaser is super exciting. :o
9c34126f0f4b7f0b26ef12b02f42071e1759fa48.png
@arcticursus thanks for the tips! I definitely probably should keep tighter track of reserved bleps, I’m planning to put together a spreadsheet for myself to keep track of everything.
I’ll get around to finding the descriptions later today most likely, as I’m currently busy and can’t go diving into my files right now lol
@arcticursus thanks for the tips! I definitely probably should keep tighter track of reserved bleps, I’m planning to put together a spreadsheet for myself to keep track of everything.
I’ll get around to finding the descriptions later today most likely, as I’m currently busy and can’t go diving into my files right now lol
Clan Lore
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 257 258