Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sea Blep OCs!
1 2 ... 226 227 228 229 230 ... 257 258
@Keelhaul I would like to buy that Blep please! I’m short gems but I’ve got treasure to make up the small bit I don’t have is that okay?
@Keelhaul I would like to buy that Blep please! I’m short gems but I’ve got treasure to make up the small bit I don’t have is that okay?
tumblr_inline_njucf1YnRj1r7wjf7.pngtumblr_inline_nnbyvkpL5Y1sqiil3_500.giftumblr_inline_nnbyvrH2oV1sqiil3_500.giftumblr_inline_onwsagx1r81sqiil3_500.png
@maryxmisfits sure, that’s fine!
@maryxmisfits sure, that’s fine!
Clan Lore

Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!
@acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @saraceasar @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @perry321 @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @ @dreamn @gyrfalcon2 @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @loyalties @Icedragonpie @elysianjewels @chaosotter @sublimevoide @farwalker @rudinn @bluebirdi3 @callater @crowdazzle @xierla @mischievousmoose @gloryeternal @willowfrost10 @deathsdelusion @muxie @maryxmisfits @caprireve @pufferheart @faebabyboy @forestwolf @pricklygoose @voidshadow @emery64 @glitterdcmarvel @amezrou @voodoopunks @griffinwings @blazingphoenix01 @sneer @troutfish @platinumdream @wolfslam @twilightstars @kattsthename @sidegrinder @eiyora @murphaye @mastereggy @satharen @scenario @fruzi @jazzyleia @preheatedlizard @wolfandcrow @otrera @tarottea @soletluna @omemessyperson @asterodea @septarianflare @strudlenugger @goldiefazbear @sirch0w

Hey all! Today we have a Blep Blast active, which will end at rollover tonight. These Bleps are 400g each, or discounted at 3 USD if purchased via PayPal. There are currently 8 Bleps in stock. There are three major color variants of Bleps to be collected.
BZIUuU4.jpg
This blep(?) seems to lack the aquatic adaptations that most bleps have, making it more like a dragon. It’s found its own way to make up for its lack of adaptations though, as it’s scavenged a brightly-colored snorkel and flippers. It seems to have a particular preference for bright colors, especially neons.

If you’re confused as to what a Blep Blast is, see this post!

Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!
@acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @saraceasar @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @perry321 @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @ @dreamn @gyrfalcon2 @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @loyalties @Icedragonpie @elysianjewels @chaosotter @sublimevoide @farwalker @rudinn @bluebirdi3 @callater @crowdazzle @xierla @mischievousmoose @gloryeternal @willowfrost10 @deathsdelusion @muxie @maryxmisfits @caprireve @pufferheart @faebabyboy @forestwolf @pricklygoose @voidshadow @emery64 @glitterdcmarvel @amezrou @voodoopunks @griffinwings @blazingphoenix01 @sneer @troutfish @platinumdream @wolfslam @twilightstars @kattsthename @sidegrinder @eiyora @murphaye @mastereggy @satharen @scenario @fruzi @jazzyleia @preheatedlizard @wolfandcrow @otrera @tarottea @soletluna @omemessyperson @asterodea @septarianflare @strudlenugger @goldiefazbear @sirch0w

Hey all! Today we have a Blep Blast active, which will end at rollover tonight. These Bleps are 400g each, or discounted at 3 USD if purchased via PayPal. There are currently 8 Bleps in stock. There are three major color variants of Bleps to be collected.
BZIUuU4.jpg
This blep(?) seems to lack the aquatic adaptations that most bleps have, making it more like a dragon. It’s found its own way to make up for its lack of adaptations though, as it’s scavenged a brightly-colored snorkel and flippers. It seems to have a particular preference for bright colors, especially neons.

If you’re confused as to what a Blep Blast is, see this post!
Clan Lore
@Keelhaul

the free pride blep is still up so i snagged it, is it still fair game? probably not but it wouldn't hurt to check
@Keelhaul

the free pride blep is still up so i snagged it, is it still fair game? probably not but it wouldn't hurt to check
@bluebirdi3 sure, it’s my bad for not taking it down so I don’t mind you grabbing a copy! Which reminds me I should probably put up the free July blep lol
@bluebirdi3 sure, it’s my bad for not taking it down so I don’t mind you grabbing a copy! Which reminds me I should probably put up the free July blep lol
Clan Lore
snatching the july blep!
snatching the july blep!
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
Snatching the free blep
Snatching the free blep
picking up the new free blep!
picking up the new free blep!
50658448.png 05d1fb7acc168af2b118ad52100939a0f9f56d7b.png
Snatching the free blep!
Snatching the free blep!
dEXxhYm.gif Yan/YY | They/Them |+15 FR time
My old username is sirCh0w
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifNesting Service
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAdopt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif7kt/g Derg Rescue
@KeelHaul here is a list of all the bleps I have reserved !

90000 Treasure | 900 Gems | $9 USD
80000 Treasure | 800 Gems | $8 USD
70000 Treasure | 700 Gems | $7 USD
60000 Treasure | 600 Gems | $6 USD

That should be 4400 gems, correct? So 4400000 treasure?
I'll be sending it asap. & I'll let you know when I've saved all the stuff. ;u;

Also, here are the bleps you can remove from the reserved section:
One Two Three Four
@KeelHaul here is a list of all the bleps I have reserved !

90000 Treasure | 900 Gems | $9 USD
80000 Treasure | 800 Gems | $8 USD
60000 Treasure | 600 Gems | $6 USD

That should be 4400 gems, correct? So 4400000 treasure?
I'll be sending it asap. & I'll let you know when I've saved all the stuff. ;u;

Also, here are the bleps you can remove from the reserved section:
One Two Three Four
9c34126f0f4b7f0b26ef12b02f42071e1759fa48.png
1 2 ... 226 227 228 229 230 ... 257 258