Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sea Blep OCs!
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 257 258
@Keelhaul

No worries, it was worth the wait !! ^-^
@Keelhaul

No worries, it was worth the wait !! ^-^
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@platinumdream here’s your random blep!

Ru5jTO8.jpg
This blep has massive, sleek wings spattered with twinkling stars. Inlaid in its hide are silver patterns, and more stars trail down its tail. The blep itself is seen very rarely, as it’s nocturnal and its star markings make it difficult to spot. Its shed feathers are highly valued for use in invisibility potions, and they seem to being good luck to those who carry one.
@platinumdream here’s your random blep!

Ru5jTO8.jpg
This blep has massive, sleek wings spattered with twinkling stars. Inlaid in its hide are silver patterns, and more stars trail down its tail. The blep itself is seen very rarely, as it’s nocturnal and its star markings make it difficult to spot. Its shed feathers are highly valued for use in invisibility potions, and they seem to being good luck to those who carry one.
Clan Lore

Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!
@acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @saraceasar @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @perry321 @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @ @dreamn @gyrfalcon2 @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @loyalties @Icedragonpie @elysianjewels @chaosotter @sublimevoide @farwalker @rudinn @bluebirdi3 @callater @crowdazzle @xierla @mischievousmoose @gloryeternal @willowfrost10 @deathsdelusion @muxie @maryxmisfits @caprireve @pufferheart @faebabyboy @forestwolf @pricklygoose @voidshadow @emery64 @glitterdcmarvel @amezrou @voodoopunks @griffinwings @blazingphoenix01 @sneer @troutfish @platinumdream @wolfslam @twilightstars @kattsthename @sidegrinder @eiyora @murphaye @mastereggy @satharen @scenario @fruzi @jazzyleia @preheatedlizard @wolfandcrow @mythkat @otrera @tarottea @soletluna @omemessyperson @asterodea
Happy Pride Month to everyone! As promised, LGBT Pride bleps have returned, the first two of which have been released today. These bleps are based off of Dungeons and Dragons classes.
The June Exclusive blep should be up later today as well.
Finally, there are still 7 200g random bleps left in stock!

Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!
@acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @saraceasar @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @perry321 @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @ @dreamn @gyrfalcon2 @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @loyalties @Icedragonpie @elysianjewels @chaosotter @sublimevoide @farwalker @rudinn @bluebirdi3 @callater @crowdazzle @xierla @mischievousmoose @gloryeternal @willowfrost10 @deathsdelusion @muxie @maryxmisfits @caprireve @pufferheart @faebabyboy @forestwolf @pricklygoose @voidshadow @emery64 @glitterdcmarvel @amezrou @voodoopunks @griffinwings @blazingphoenix01 @sneer @troutfish @platinumdream @wolfslam @twilightstars @kattsthename @sidegrinder @eiyora @murphaye @mastereggy @satharen @scenario @fruzi @jazzyleia @preheatedlizard @wolfandcrow @mythkat @otrera @tarottea @soletluna @omemessyperson @asterodea
Happy Pride Month to everyone! As promised, LGBT Pride bleps have returned, the first two of which have been released today. These bleps are based off of Dungeons and Dragons classes.
The June Exclusive blep should be up later today as well.
Finally, there are still 7 200g random bleps left in stock!
Clan Lore
@asterodea your dragon is gorgeous! I love how you matched the opal with the silks.
@asterodea your dragon is gorgeous! I love how you matched the opal with the silks.
Clan Lore
@Keelhaul

Hello! Do you plan on releasing pan and/or trans themed bleps? Could you give me a ping when you release them, if you plan on it? Thanks!

Edit: im. on the pinglist im,, not sure why i asked actually, sorry xD
@Keelhaul

Hello! Do you plan on releasing pan and/or trans themed bleps? Could you give me a ping when you release them, if you plan on it? Thanks!

Edit: im. on the pinglist im,, not sure why i asked actually, sorry xD
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@CelestialPrime
May I be added to the pinglist?
@CelestialPrime
May I be added to the pinglist?
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
@Keelhaul would you take an assortment of items for a random Blep? If you will take items I’ll pm you!

Also may I be on the Pinglist?
@Keelhaul would you take an assortment of items for a random Blep? If you will take items I’ll pm you!

Also may I be on the Pinglist?
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
@Keelhaul
Hi, could I know if you accept items and if you do, what items you accept? Thanks!
I would also like to buy one random blep! :D
@Keelhaul
Hi, could I know if you accept items and if you do, what items you accept? Thanks!
I would also like to buy one random blep! :D
“Jealousy. Hate. Greed. Friends, even family members are driven to kill by such ludicrous emotions. Such emotions create fathers who try to kill their own sons to save their own flesh. As long as humans control, as long as humans dictate, as long as humans exist…this madness will never end.”
-Zephiel, Fire Emblem
Elements-Banner2.png
@Keelhaul Sending along payment for my reserved blep now--since I've paid for them all, you can take all of mine off the reserved list ^-^
@Keelhaul Sending along payment for my reserved blep now--since I've paid for them all, you can take all of mine off the reserved list ^-^
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@Keelhaul Id like to buy the Loot Box! I will send you the money sometime today! I gotta get PayPal set up and money in my account lmao
@Keelhaul Id like to buy the Loot Box! I will send you the money sometime today! I gotta get PayPal set up and money in my account lmao
BQOSno8.gif6aCr5O7.gif
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 257 258