Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~DWP's Pixel Dragon Adopts~MOVED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31
Order Form [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30377500] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303776/30377500_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Username[/b]: Harlot [b]Dragon Name[/b]: Lace [b]Genes[/b]: Petals/Shimmer/Glimmer [b]Accent[/b]: No [b]Skin[/b]: No [b]Apparel[/b]: Yes (mainly really just need the wings on there, but I'd like all the apparel if possible! Or just whatever you wanna do!) [b]Position[/b]: Facing right [b]Comments/Notes[/b]: none! [b]Payment[/b]: USD
Order Form

30377500_350.png

Username: Harlot
Dragon Name: Lace
Genes: Petals/Shimmer/Glimmer
Accent: No
Skin: No
Apparel: Yes (mainly really just need the wings on there, but I'd like all the apparel if possible! Or just whatever you wanna do!)
Position: Facing right
Comments/Notes: none!
Payment: USD
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png

By Klomonx
(following 2)

b3d97d1b-9455-4c05-8433-fa2988e4ac59.png
Code:
b3d97d1b-9455-4c05-8433-fa2988e4ac59.png

PlagueFlag.gif
Code:
PlagueFlag.gif

By Macabre
(following 2)

mujztc.jpg
Code:
mujztc.jpg

QQnBZuq.gif
Code:
QQnBZuq.gif

By Macabre & Vendrus
(sprite by Vendrus, background and animation by Macabre)

XHxgasI.gif
Code:
XHxgasI.gif

By Marzi
(following 2)

m37z8.gif
Code:
m37z8.gif

Still Version
mc661j.png
Code:
mc661j.png

By mus

plague_banner_by_silverybeast-d7eggdt.png
Code:
plague_banner_by_silverybeast-d7eggdt.png

By NeonGuts

H01Ejx7.png
Code:
H01Ejx7.png

By OrchidBlack

tumblr_niljqrOAdS1u1dnrno1_500.jpg
Code:
tumblr_niljqrOAdS1u1dnrno1_500.jpg

By Pained
(following 2)

dyk3ud.jpg
Code:
dyk3ud.jpg

2i1jd6p.jpg
Code:
2i1jd6p.jpg

By Popsystoven

image_zpsac5b3jz9.jpeg
Code:
image_zpsac5b3jz9.jpeg

By rainismysunshine

1022_by_rainismysunshine-d967m91.png
Code:
1022_by_rainismysunshine-d967m91.png

By RottingFlesh

303e1yr.png
Code:
303e1yr.png

By Rude

wpEE9mo.png
Code:
wpEE9mo.png

By seepratintti
(following 4)

fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Code:
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif

Smaller Version
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
Code:
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif

plague_survive_large_by_seepranne-d7epv1n.gif
Code:
plague_survive_large_by_seepranne-d7epv1n.gif

Smaller Version
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Code:
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif

By Sei

DvqFBqS.gif
Code:
DvqFBqS.gif

By Shellbee

2je6p4.gif
Code:
2je6p4.gif

By Sick

plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif
Code:
plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif

By Sinnibelle & MissouriMule
(art by Sinnibelle, animation by MissouriMule)

t0iLvtA.gif
Code:
t0iLvtA.gif

By Slick

MoOtdMJ.png
Code:
MoOtdMJ.png

By TheEndIsNearUs

plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png
Code:
plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png

By Toxon

tumblr_nrnrgz2YNy1sr2gjao1_500.png
Code:
tumblr_nrnrgz2YNy1sr2gjao1_500.png

By Valkaryss

bQocJLp.gif
Code:
bQocJLp.gif

By Viiscus
(following 3)

UqN4jFQ.png
Code:
UqN4jFQ.png

Smaller Version
2A6X4Q7.png
Code:
2A6X4Q7.png

Without Words
fXMrQm4.png
Code:
fXMrQm4.png

By Warhound

CtM8cLF.png
Code:
CtM8cLF.png

By WolfSong
(following 2)

ocTKWwg.gif
Code:
ocTKWwg.gif

m1CZHJt.gif
Code:
m1CZHJt.gif

By Yamineco

DmRdZYl.png
Code:
DmRdZYl.png

PYd8yXt.png
Code:
PYd8yXt.png

By JadedRosee

RXD8sr3.gif
Code:
RXD8sr3.gif

By Ozrez

untitled_drawing_by_everwolfart-d9y6946.png
Code:
untitled_drawing_by_everwolfart-d9y6946.png

untitled_drawing_by_everwolfart_d9y60em_by_everwolfart-d9y64xl.png
Code:
untitled_drawing_by_everwolfart_d9y60em_by_everwolfart-d9y64xl.png

By KCDragons

Plague_zps6smax9kv.gif
Code:
Plague_zps6smax9kv.gif

By wintergreenroses

tumblr_o7hzn2PBz81v3unw4o1_500.png
Code:
tumblr_o7hzn2PBz81v3unw4o1_500.png

By Elstermond

castoffthecrutceowr5ajm7v.png
Code:
castoffthecrutceowr5ajm7v.png
Last edited on Jun 14, 2016 09:49:32 by SquishyPenguin
tumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio2_250.pngtumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio1_250.png
@Danceswithplants

I have thought about this for awhile before deciding to respond. You tend to do the orders that are USD or give you a large amount of currency at once. This isn't a bad thing

If anything, I recommend uping your prices. I really find your art to be very cheap given the quality and the fact that it fits nicely in a signature.

Maybe only have 1 actual FR slot open and have 2 "bribe" slots.

Before you come to a final decision you should ping the whole waitlist and tell them if they do not get back to you within a week they loose their spot. Your list should shorten up considerably. Especially if you do decide to up the price like I believe you should.
@Danceswithplants

I have thought about this for awhile before deciding to respond. You tend to do the orders that are USD or give you a large amount of currency at once. This isn't a bad thing

If anything, I recommend uping your prices. I really find your art to be very cheap given the quality and the fact that it fits nicely in a signature.

Maybe only have 1 actual FR slot open and have 2 "bribe" slots.

Before you come to a final decision you should ping the whole waitlist and tell them if they do not get back to you within a week they loose their spot. Your list should shorten up considerably. Especially if you do decide to up the price like I believe you should.
n1phc2l.png
@Lunnietic
I'll have to take a look at prices that other adopt shops are running before I consider changing my prices, I just have never wanted to charge way too much.

I plan to move rather quickly through the wait list and am giving 2 Days to respond, so far the accounts I have pinged appear to be inactive and haven't posted since last summer, so I think I'll be able to get through them rather quickly at 5 orders at a time, I just have to find time to squeeze this all in between exams.

I have considered these bribe slots and have not decided yet exactly how my ordering mechanics will work once the wait list is finished up, so I'll definitely consider the price change and change in order slot scheme.
And thank you for saying that my pixels are nice quality, I'm glad people enjoy them ~u~
@Lunnietic
I'll have to take a look at prices that other adopt shops are running before I consider changing my prices, I just have never wanted to charge way too much.

I plan to move rather quickly through the wait list and am giving 2 Days to respond, so far the accounts I have pinged appear to be inactive and haven't posted since last summer, so I think I'll be able to get through them rather quickly at 5 orders at a time, I just have to find time to squeeze this all in between exams.

I have considered these bribe slots and have not decided yet exactly how my ordering mechanics will work once the wait list is finished up, so I'll definitely consider the price change and change in order slot scheme.
And thank you for saying that my pixels are nice quality, I'm glad people enjoy them ~u~
kx9VmHP.png
@knightstorage
Unfortunately since you have not replied with an order, I will be removing you from the order slot. If you would like to be added to the wait list for another slot in the future, ping me in the thread.
@knightstorage
Unfortunately since you have not replied with an order, I will be removing you from the order slot. If you would like to be added to the wait list for another slot in the future, ping me in the thread.
kx9VmHP.png
@ophician
@ophician
kx9VmHP.png
@Mythie
@Mythie
kx9VmHP.png
@goiken
You have been added to an order slot!

You have two days (February 9th @ 23:59 FR Time) to reply with your order, after which you will be removed from the order slot.

You may order one dragon; if you are having trouble with treasure feel free to check out this week’s flight discounts and the Alternate Payments post.
@goiken

You have two days (February 9th @ 23:59 FR Time) to reply with your order, after which you will be removed from the order slot.

You may order one dragon; if you are having trouble with treasure feel free to check out this week’s flight discounts and the Alternate Payments post.
kx9VmHP.png
@Darlnim

@Darlnim

kx9VmHP.png
@epher

@epher

kx9VmHP.png
@danceswithplants [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38795850] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387959/38795850_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Username[/b]: epher [b]Dragon Name[/b]: Sinai [b]Genes[/b]: jaguar/daub/basic [b]Accent[/b]: n/a [b]Skin[/b]: yes please!! [b]Apparel[/b]: seaspray hat, darksteel glasses, time-turner's sandglass, aviator scarf [b]Position[/b]: Facing right [b]Comments/Notes[/b]: i realize the skin she has is kinda complex, so i'm happy to pay above the usual price range for skins :Dc [b]Payment[/b]: gems! also regarding the skin; i don't want to buy art of her without it so if it's too complicated for a small base i can just change the order to a different dragon, no worries x)
@danceswithplants

38795850_350.png

Username: epher
Dragon Name: Sinai
Genes: jaguar/daub/basic
Accent: n/a
Skin: yes please!!
Apparel: seaspray hat, darksteel glasses, time-turner's sandglass, aviator scarf
Position: Facing right
Comments/Notes: i realize the skin she has is kinda complex, so i'm happy to pay above the usual price range for skins :Dc
Payment: gems!

also regarding the skin; i don't want to buy art of her without it so if it's too complicated for a small base i can just change the order to a different dragon, no worries x)
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31