Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~DWP's Pixel Dragon Adopts~MOVED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
sounds good!
sounds good!
[color=green]Hello again everyone, after receiving a lot of helpful feedback I have decided on how FR Currency Orders are going to be handled. First I am closing off the current Wait List and no longer adding users to it, this way I can get through to the end of it before I implement the new FR Currency Order Ping List. I will be going through the wait list at 5 people at a time, each user will have only 48 hours to respond to the order notification before they are removed. Current ordering rules still apply (price, # of dragons, etc.). [b]ALL REPEAT NAMES WILL BE REMOVED PRIOR TO THIS, SO USERS WITH TWO OR MORE SPOTS ON THE WAIT LIST WILL ONLY HAVE ONE.[/b] Once I have finished up the wait list I will start the FR Currency Order Ping List, which will come with new rules, and they will all be added and updated once I have finished with the wait list. These rules will include a cooldown time for those who claimed an order slot, making it to where you can not claim another slot for the next TWO CYCLES. New rules will also be made about how you claim the slot and when to post your orders, these will be posted when the wait list is finished. If you have any questions or concerns about how the new system will work once it is set up please feel free to ask, I am trying to make this as fair as possible to users and long time customers! [quote][size=2]@Aganna @Apothecaria @Contaminate @Exaltier @inhumanelm @JovaniSkye @JurassicPark @KittyCheshire @Mimas @noctowlette @OtterQueen @Darlnim @Sammyken @epher @Stormdragon @Nemora @tambadabam @HouseOfNight @knightstorage @rooty @Blizoria @Minxwolfie @nockyong @roadwarrior @nemodave @Thaleria @Tarere @Toriel @krissybuttbutt @Nomster @Uitwaaien @Maike @PenguinPaws @Yaevinn @Wendibro @Alcina @PrinceDirk @Drominus @Desolation @Lyka @Electric @tunatuna @Clavicado @Nutflakez @breadsacrifice @obliviousally @Cheshire @kjolvor @Starmax @Starrlight @SeptentrionSea @EmanatingAurora @NaturalFeel @byakuyatogameme @Ribbons @pickpocket @SeptentrionSea @Kiragami @RogueHazel @Leucine @Inahetalian @SpaceNerds @CrystalBlossom @Gyrfalcon2 @Bekuno @aspidian @Drown @Minseok1243 @razu @candyninja101 @Mintiani @Twye @Nefily @Jeana @Cov @SpaceSnakes @Stoat @Tangaroa @synnful @Rangsky @marquislafayeet @Scarvez @nm8426 @KKorven @CheeseChatot @Nesu @sollexis @saltyscone @StayingBehind @PelicanBitten @knightstorage @ophician @Mythie @goiken @BlueAlphyn885 @Darlnim @epher @BatzyBoo @kittendew @SassyCowgirl @Clavicado @Meow8meow @Nemora @Mythie @Gregoros @tunatuna @Orjatar @Amorah @Shishiru @Vaze @zeguk @Shakshun @Soujun @CherieBits @Starsea @sempervivums @overtherebear @HouseOfNight @Svelte @BlackRayser @Airaly @HoquesPoques @ArtistDreams @Golisopod @kjolvor @Alcina @Starmax @JovaniSkye @Minxwolfie @DragonDawn @SeptentrionSea @(Pg. @51) @EmanatingAurora @NaturalFeel @byakuyatogameme @Starrlight @Eagles @(pg. @52) @Ribbons @Yarrow @(pg. @53) @Desertnettle @(pg. @53) @nettelflare14 @Gyrfalcon2 @CrystalBlossom @Lyka @Apothecaria @Renepolumorfous @Survivalist @AeolusLloigor @Minseok1243 @candyninja101 @razu @Churyu @candyninja101 @razu @Churyu @Mintiani @alaneyes @Crayola @dilselim @Wonderling @Exaltier @rasnes @Celine @Festival @Vaze @Lunnietic @Jeana @JurassicPark @Osa @Watercolour @dr090909 @synnful @auroshen @Liberosis @Rangsky @Ambrose @hannahbonn @TheRasmus @hayum @Mangusto @Artgeekallday @Skydust @Duskflame @PastelPaisley @Braixen @magicalmarmaid @Effervessa @WhiteVenom @Reptilia @Cyans @Moshipuppy @praesaepe @KKorven @putri @valflames @bloodfang1415 @Gurrero @Ekksu @Pesticide[/quote]
Hello again everyone, after receiving a lot of helpful feedback I have decided on how FR Currency Orders are going to be handled.

First I am closing off the current Wait List and no longer adding users to it, this way I can get through to the end of it before I implement the new FR Currency Order Ping List.
I will be going through the wait list at 5 people at a time, each user will have only 48 hours to respond to the order notification before they are removed. Current ordering rules still apply (price, # of dragons, etc.).
ALL REPEAT NAMES WILL BE REMOVED PRIOR TO THIS, SO USERS WITH TWO OR MORE SPOTS ON THE WAIT LIST WILL ONLY HAVE ONE.

Once I have finished up the wait list I will start the FR Currency Order Ping List, which will come with new rules, and they will all be added and updated once I have finished with the wait list. These rules will include a cooldown time for those who claimed an order slot, making it to where you can not claim another slot for the next TWO CYCLES. New rules will also be made about how you claim the slot and when to post your orders, these will be posted when the wait list is finished.

If you have any questions or concerns about how the new system will work once it is set up please feel free to ask, I am trying to make this as fair as possible to users and long time customers!

Quote:
@Aganna @Apothecaria @Contaminate @Exaltier @inhumanelm @JovaniSkye @JurassicPark @KittyCheshire @Mimas @noctowlette @OtterQueen @Darlnim @Sammyken @epher @Stormdragon @Nemora @tambadabam @HouseOfNight @knightstorage @rooty @Blizoria @Minxwolfie @nockyong @roadwarrior @nemodave @Thaleria @Tarere @Toriel @krissybuttbutt @Nomster @Uitwaaien @Maike @PenguinPaws @Yaevinn @Wendibro @Alcina @PrinceDirk @Drominus @Desolation @Lyka @Electric @tunatuna @Clavicado @Nutflakez @breadsacrifice @obliviousally @Cheshire @kjolvor @Starmax @Starrlight @SeptentrionSea @EmanatingAurora @NaturalFeel @byakuyatogameme @Ribbons @pickpocket @SeptentrionSea @Kiragami @RogueHazel @Leucine @Inahetalian @SpaceNerds @CrystalBlossom @Gyrfalcon2 @Bekuno @aspidian @Drown @Minseok1243 @razu @candyninja101 @Mintiani @Twye @Nefily @Jeana @Cov @SpaceSnakes @Stoat @Tangaroa @synnful @Rangsky @marquislafayeet @Scarvez @nm8426 @KKorven @CheeseChatot @Nesu @sollexis @saltyscone @StayingBehind @PelicanBitten @knightstorage @ophician @Mythie @goiken @BlueAlphyn885 @Darlnim @epher @BatzyBoo @kittendew @SassyCowgirl @Clavicado @Meow8meow @Nemora @Mythie @Gregoros @tunatuna @Orjatar @Amorah @Shishiru @Vaze @zeguk @Shakshun @Soujun @CherieBits @Starsea @sempervivums @overtherebear @HouseOfNight @Svelte @BlackRayser @Airaly @HoquesPoques @ArtistDreams @Golisopod @kjolvor @Alcina @Starmax @JovaniSkye @Minxwolfie @DragonDawn @SeptentrionSea @(Pg. @51) @EmanatingAurora @NaturalFeel @byakuyatogameme @Starrlight @Eagles @(pg. @52) @Ribbons @Yarrow @(pg. @53) @Desertnettle @(pg. @53) @nettelflare14 @Gyrfalcon2 @CrystalBlossom @Lyka @Apothecaria @Renepolumorfous @Survivalist @AeolusLloigor @Minseok1243 @candyninja101 @razu @Churyu @candyninja101 @razu @Churyu @Mintiani @alaneyes @Crayola @dilselim @Wonderling @Exaltier @rasnes @Celine @Festival @Vaze @Lunnietic @Jeana @JurassicPark @Osa @Watercolour @dr090909 @synnful @auroshen @Liberosis @Rangsky @Ambrose @hannahbonn @TheRasmus @hayum @Mangusto @Artgeekallday @Skydust @Duskflame @PastelPaisley @Braixen @magicalmarmaid @Effervessa @WhiteVenom @Reptilia @Cyans @Moshipuppy @praesaepe @KKorven @putri @valflames @bloodfang1415 @Gurrero @Ekksu @Pesticide
kx9VmHP.png
@Blizoria
I just wanted to check and see if you were still interested in the USD Order Slot?
@Blizoria
I just wanted to check and see if you were still interested in the USD Order Slot?
kx9VmHP.png
@knightstorage
You have been added to an order slot!

You have two days (February 6th) to reply with your order, after which you will be removed from the order slot.

You may order one dragon; if you are having trouble with treasure feel free to check out this weeks flight discounts and the Alternate Payments post.
@knightstorage

You have two days (February 6th) to reply with your order, after which you will be removed from the order slot.

You may order one dragon; if you are having trouble with treasure feel free to check out this weeks flight discounts and the Alternate Payments post.
kx9VmHP.png
@ophician

@ophician

kx9VmHP.png
@Mythie

@Mythie

kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants OMG so sorry it completely slipped my mind. I'll do it now. Thank you so much for keeping my spot. Order Form [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20372135] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/203722/20372135_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Username[/b]:Blizoria [b]Dragon Name[/b]: Radience [b]Genes[/b]: Midnight Iridescent/Mulberry Shimmer/Sunshine Glimmer [b]Accent[/b]: Yes [b]Skin[/b]: - [b]Apparel[/b]: Yes (Is 5 items, is that alright?) [b]Position[/b]: Facing Left/Right [b]Comments/Notes[/b]: Let me know if it would be too cluttered. I can remove some items. Thank you [b]Payment[/b]: USD
@DanceswithPlants
OMG so sorry it completely slipped my mind. I'll do it now. Thank you so much for keeping my spot.

Order Form

20372135_350.png

Username:Blizoria
Dragon Name: Radience
Genes: Midnight Iridescent/Mulberry Shimmer/Sunshine Glimmer
Accent: Yes
Skin: -
Apparel: Yes (Is 5 items, is that alright?)
Position: Facing Left/Right
Comments/Notes: Let me know if it would be too cluttered. I can remove some items. Thank you
Payment: USD
jyoV0R5.pngk5Bqzwg.pngYpi7anQ.pngkDGtg6p.png
@DanceswithPlants
Do you have a gemslot?
@DanceswithPlants
Do you have a gemslot?
tumblr_oumpltZ4Qt1uxi1zlo2_100.giftumblr_oumpltZ4Qt1uxi1zlo5_100.giftumblr_oz30a7D3WI1uxi1zlo1_250.png
@rasnes
I count gem and treasure all together in the FR Currency Slots, but if you can get enough people to suggest I get together a slot just for gems I wouldn't mind making them
@rasnes
I count gem and treasure all together in the FR Currency Slots, but if you can get enough people to suggest I get together a slot just for gems I wouldn't mind making them
kx9VmHP.png
@Blizoria
I think all five of those items should fit nicely without any problems :) if so I'll let you know so we can figure out what to do. So go ahead and PM me your Paypal information so I can send you an invoice for the order :)
@Blizoria
I think all five of those items should fit nicely without any problems :) if so I'll let you know so we can figure out what to do. So go ahead and PM me your Paypal information so I can send you an invoice for the order :)
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31