Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~DWP's Pixel Dragon Adopts~MOVED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@danceswithplants

Ah, okay! Makes sense. I just didnt want it to get deleted. :)
@danceswithplants

Ah, okay! Makes sense. I just didnt want it to get deleted. :)
n1phc2l.png
@DanceswithPlants Omg yes, this is perfect timing ;w; my girl Tempest just got her Wildclaw scroll the other day and I am so ready to spend all my money on getting art for her now aha [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19393536] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/193936/19393536_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Username[/b]: ClearLakes44 [b]Dragon Name[/b]: Tempest [b]Genes[/b]: Seafoam Petals / Seafoam Butterfly / Denim Spines [b]Accent[/b]: Yes please! [b]Skin[/b]: None [b]Apparel[/b]: [item=Golden Sage Lantern][item=Marigold Flowerfall][item=Golden Silk Veil][item=Golden Arm Silks][item=Golden Leg Silks] [b]Position[/b]: Facing Left [b]Comments/Notes[/b]: She doesn't need her Spines 'w' [b]Payment[/b]: Treasure!
@DanceswithPlants
Omg yes, this is perfect timing ;w; my girl Tempest just got her Wildclaw scroll the other day and I am so ready to spend all my money on getting art for her now aha

19393536_350.png

Username: ClearLakes44
Dragon Name: Tempest
Genes: Seafoam Petals / Seafoam Butterfly / Denim Spines
Accent: Yes please!
Skin: None
Apparel:
Golden Sage Lantern Marigold Flowerfall Golden Silk Veil Golden Arm Silks Golden Leg Silks
Position: Facing Left
Comments/Notes: She doesn't need her Spines 'w'
Payment: Treasure!
QasZL0N.png ijnLNPj.png Clear

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@danceswithplants [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38249836] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382499/38249836_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Username[/b]: epher [b]Dragon Name[/b]: viatryx [b]Genes[/b]: jaguar/bee/okapi [b]Accent[/b]: n/a [b]Skin[/b]: n/a [b]Apparel[/b]: eye patch, hourglass, aviator scarf, darksteel earrings, cobwebs [b]Position[/b]: left please!! [b]Comments/Notes[/b]: i was about to ask for a slot on your FR currency waitlist but i just realized i'm already on there as saturne oops x) [b]Payment[/b]: USD!! '^u^
@danceswithplants

38249836_350.png

Username: epher
Dragon Name: viatryx
Genes: jaguar/bee/okapi
Accent: n/a
Skin: n/a
Apparel: eye patch, hourglass, aviator scarf, darksteel earrings, cobwebs
Position: left please!!
Comments/Notes: i was about to ask for a slot on your FR currency waitlist but i just realized i'm already on there as saturne oops x)
Payment: USD!! '^u^
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
[color=green]@ClearLakes44 This is the price breakdown of you order by item, if you have any questions about prices or would like to add/remove items feel free to ping me :) [quote] [b]Tempest[/b] [b]Base:[/b] 20k Treasure [b]Genes:[/b] 16k Treasure [b]Accent:[/b] [item=Accent: Wild and Gilded (F)] = 5k Treasure [b]Skin:[/b] N/A [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Golden Sage Lantern] = 7k Treasure [item=Marigold Flowerfall] = 5k Treasure [item=Golden Silk Veil] = 5k Treasure [item=Golden Arm Silks] = 5k Treasure [item=Golden Leg Silks] = 5k Treasure [b]Extras:[/b] N/A [b]Total Price: 68,000 Treasure[/b] [/quote] [color=green]If you are having any trouble with treasure feel free to check out the [b]Alternate Payments[/b] section :) Payment must be made within two weeks of the posting of the receipt, you will have until [b]February 5th[/b] to make the payment or set up a payment plan before your order slot expires.
@ClearLakes44

This is the price breakdown of you order by item, if you have any questions about prices or would like to add/remove items feel free to ping me :)

Quote:
Tempest
Base: 20k Treasure
Genes: 16k Treasure
Accent:
Accent: Wild And Gilded (F) = 5k Treasure
Skin: N/A
Apparel:
Golden Sage Lantern = 7k Treasure
Marigold Flowerfall = 5k Treasure
Golden Silk Veil = 5k Treasure
Golden Arm Silks = 5k Treasure
Golden Leg Silks = 5k Treasure
Extras: N/A
Total Price: 68,000 Treasure

If you are having any trouble with treasure feel free to check out the Alternate Payments section :)

Payment must be made within two weeks of the posting of the receipt, you will have until February 5th to make the payment or set up a payment plan before your order slot expires.
kx9VmHP.png
@epher
I'll get your order written up and PM you for the Paypal information I need :)

Also would you like me to change your name on the waitlist to the current user name you have?
@epher
I'll get your order written up and PM you for the Paypal information I need :)

Also would you like me to change your name on the waitlist to the current user name you have?
kx9VmHP.png
[color=green]There are currently two USD spots left open! [quote][size=2]@Aganna @Apothecaria @Contaminate @Exaltier @inhumanelm @JovaniSkye @JurassicPark @KittyCheshire @Mimas @noctowlette @OtterQueen @Darlnim @Sammyken @epher @Stormdragon @Nemora @tambadabam @HouseOfNight @knightstorage @rooty @Blizoria @Minxwolfie @nockyong @roadwarrior @nemodave @Thaleria @Tarere @Toriel @krissybuttbutt @Nomster @Uitwaaien @Maike @PenguinPaws @Yaevinn @Wendibro @Alcina @PrinceDirk @Drominus @Desolation @Lyka @Electric @tunatuna @Clavicado @Nutflakez @breadsacrifice @obliviousally @Cheshire @kjolvor @Starmax @Starrlight @SeptentrionSea @EmanatingAurora @NaturalFeel @byakuyatogameme @Ribbons @pickpocket @SeptentrionSea @Kiragami @RogueHazel @Leucine @Inahetalian @SpaceNerds @CrystalBlossom @Gyrfalcon2 @Bekuno @Birdskull @aspidian @Drown @Minseok1243 @razu @candyninja101 @Mintiani @Twye @Nefily @Jeana @Cov @SpaceSnakes @Stoat @Tangaroa @synnful @Rangsky @marquislafayeet @Scarvez @nm8426 @KKorven @CheeseChatot @Nesu @sollexis @saltyscone[/quote]
There are currently two USD spots left open!

kx9VmHP.png
@danceswithplants

May I claim a USD spot please?
@danceswithplants

May I claim a USD spot please?
jyoV0R5.pngk5Bqzwg.pngYpi7anQ.pngkDGtg6p.png
@Blizoria
Yes you may :) go ahead and place your order here in the thread
@Blizoria
Yes you may :) go ahead and place your order here in the thread
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants