Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~DWP's Pixel Dragon Adopts~MOVED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
[center][color=green]Hello everyone! The move to the new thread is finally complete! There have been a lot of changes to the thread format as well as prices, so make sure to read the posts carefully before making orders in the future. [b][u]Please note that no FR Currency Order Slots are open, these are still on a long Wait List cycle.[/u][/b] We have a new feature, the USD order slots. This is for those of you that may not have FR currency and would prefer to pay in USD to get your orders faster. The USD slots are currently up for grabs, however I will only be taking the first three orders. Please ping me if you are interested in obtaining a USD slot. You may also sign up for the USD Order Pinglist which will be used to notify you all when a new USD slot has been opened. [b][u]USD Slots will not have the Wait List feature.[/u][/b] [quote][size=2]@Aganna @Apothecaria @Contaminate @Exaltier @inhumanelm @JovaniSkye @JurassicPark @KittyCheshire @Mimas @noctowlette @OtterQueen @Darlnim @Sammyken @saturne @Stormdragon @Nemora @tambadabam @HouseOfNight @knightstorage @rooty @Blizoria @Minxwolfie @nockyong @roadwarrior @nemodave @Thaleria @Tarere @Toriel @krissybuttbutt @Nomster @Uitwaaien @Maike @PenguinPaws @Yaevinn @Wendibro @Alcina @PrinceDirk @Drominus @Desolation @Lyka @Electric @tunatuna @Clavicado @Nutflakez @breadsacrifice @obliviousally @Cheshire @kjolvor @Starmax @Starrlight @SeptentrionSea @EmanatingAurora @NaturalFeel @byakuyatogameme @Ribbons @pickpocket @SeptentrionSea @Kiragami @RogueHazel @Leucine @Inahetalian @SpaceNerds @CrystalBlossom @Gyrfalcon2 @Bekuno @Birdskull @aspidian @Drown @Minseok1243 @razu @candyninja101 @Mintiani @Twye @Nefily @Jeana @Cov @SpaceSnakes @Stoat @Tangaroa @synnful @Rangsky @marquislafayeet @Scarvez @nm8426 @KKorven[/size][/quote]
Hello everyone! The move to the new thread is finally complete!

There have been a lot of changes to the thread format as well as prices, so make sure to read the posts carefully before making orders in the future.

Please note that no FR Currency Order Slots are open, these are still on a long Wait List cycle.

We have a new feature, the USD order slots. This is for those of you that may not have FR currency and would prefer to pay in USD to get your orders faster.

The USD slots are currently up for grabs, however I will only be taking the first three orders. Please ping me if you are interested in obtaining a USD slot. You may also sign up for the USD Order Pinglist which will be used to notify you all when a new USD slot has been opened. USD Slots will not have the Wait List feature.

kx9VmHP.png
[center][color=green]Hello everyone! The move to the new thread has been completed! I wanted to notify all Wait Listed users of the move; you have not last your places on the Wait List so do not worry! There have however been a few changes to the thread, including the new USD Slots. These are currently open and I will be taking the first three orders that ping me in this thread. If you would like to snag one of these do so quickly! Please read the new posts carefully before making any orders in the future. [b][u]Please note that this is not a notification for FR Currency Orders, these are still on a long Wait List cycle.[/u][/b] [quote][size=2]@Vanitas @ClearLakes44 @knightstorage @ophician @Mythie @goiken @BlueAlphyn885 @Darlnim @saturne @BatzyBoo @kittendew @SassyCowgirl @Clavicado @Meow8meow @Nemora @Mythie @Gregoros @tunatuna @Orjatar @Amorah @Shishiru @Vaze @zeguk @Shakshun @Soujun @CherieBits @Starsea @sempervivums @overtherebear @HouseOfNight @Svelte @BlackRayser @Airaly @HoquesPoques @ArtistDreams @Golisopod @kjolvor @Alcina @Starmax @JovaniSkye @Minxwolfie @DragonDawn @SeptentrionSea @(Pg. @51) @EmanatingAurora @NaturalFeel @byakuyatogameme @Starrlight @Eagles @(pg. @52) @Ribbons @Yarrow @(pg. @53) @Desertnettle @(pg. @53) @nettelflare14 @Gyrfalcon2 @CrystalBlossom @Lyka @Apothecaria @Renepolumorfous @Survivalist @AeolusLloigor @Minseok1243 @candyninja101 @razu @Churyu @candyninja101 @razu @Churyu @Mintiani @alaneyes @Crayola @dilselim @Wonderling @Exaltier @rasnes @Celine @Festival @Vaze @Lunnietic @Jeana @JurassicPark @Osa @Watercolour @dr090909 @synnful @auroshen @Liberosis @Rangsky @Ambrose @hannahbonn @TheRasmus @hayum @Mangusto @Artgeekallday @Skydust @Duskflame @PastelPaisley @Braixen @magicalmarmaid @Effervessa @WhiteVenom @Reptilia @Cyans @Moshipuppy @praesaepe[/size][/quote]
Hello everyone! The move to the new thread has been completed!

I wanted to notify all Wait Listed users of the move; you have not last your places on the Wait List so do not worry!

There have however been a few changes to the thread, including the new USD Slots. These are currently open and I will be taking the first three orders that ping me in this thread. If you would like to snag one of these do so quickly!

Please read the new posts carefully before making any orders in the future.

Please note that this is not a notification for FR Currency Orders, these are still on a long Wait List cycle.

kx9VmHP.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15293412] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152935/15293412_350.png[/img] [/url] [outfit=295193] [b]Username[/b]: kjolvor [b]Dragon Name[/b]: Wysteria [b]Genes[/b]: Iridescent/Shimmer/Glimmer [b]Accent[/b]: Yes [b]Skin[/b]: No [b]Apparel[/b]: Yes—Night Sky Silk Veil, Wing Silks, Sash, Arm Silks, and Leg Silks [b]Position[/b]: Facing Left [b]Comments/Notes[/b]: Can you make the fillet on her veil be silver? I put in the dressing room preview on what that'd look like. [b]Payment[/b]: USD

15293412_350.png

Not Found

Username: kjolvor
Dragon Name: Wysteria
Genes: Iridescent/Shimmer/Glimmer
Accent: Yes
Skin: No
Apparel: Yes—Night Sky Silk Veil, Wing Silks, Sash, Arm Silks, and Leg Silks
Position: Facing Left
Comments/Notes: Can you make the fillet on her veil be silver? I put in the dressing room preview on what that'd look like.
Payment: USD
@DanceswithPlants

Just a question: in your new post you said this...
"Users can order 1 dragon at a time. After your order is completed you can place another separate order."
This means that we have to be added to the waiting list again or that we had just to wait that you finish our first order and than we can make another one?
@DanceswithPlants

Just a question: in your new post you said this...
"Users can order 1 dragon at a time. After your order is completed you can place another separate order."
This means that we have to be added to the waiting list again or that we had just to wait that you finish our first order and than we can make another one?
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@BlackRayser
That would mean that you would be added to the wait list again :) feel free to ask if you have any more questions.
@BlackRayser
That would mean that you would be added to the wait list again :) feel free to ask if you have any more questions.
kx9VmHP.png
@kjolvor
I have sent you the details for the USD order through PM :)
@kjolvor
I have sent you the details for the USD order through PM :)
kx9VmHP.png
[center][color=green]Three USD Order slots are currently open! Check out the TOS before ordering! [quote][size=2]@Aganna @Apothecaria @Contaminate @Exaltier @inhumanelm @JovaniSkye @JurassicPark @KittyCheshire @Mimas @noctowlette @OtterQueen @Darlnim @Sammyken @saturne @Stormdragon @Nemora @tambadabam @HouseOfNight @knightstorage @rooty @Blizoria @Minxwolfie @nockyong @roadwarrior @nemodave @Thaleria @Tarere @Toriel @krissybuttbutt @Nomster @Uitwaaien @Maike @PenguinPaws @Yaevinn @Wendibro @Alcina @PrinceDirk @Drominus @Desolation @Lyka @Electric @tunatuna @Clavicado @Nutflakez @breadsacrifice @obliviousally @Cheshire @kjolvor @Starmax @Starrlight @SeptentrionSea @EmanatingAurora @NaturalFeel @byakuyatogameme @Ribbons @pickpocket @SeptentrionSea @Kiragami @RogueHazel @Leucine @Inahetalian @SpaceNerds @CrystalBlossom @Gyrfalcon2 @Bekuno @Birdskull @aspidian @Drown @Minseok1243 @razu @candyninja101 @Mintiani @Twye @Nefily @Jeana @Cov @SpaceSnakes @Stoat @Tangaroa @synnful @Rangsky @marquislafayeet @Scarvez @nm8426 @KKorven @CheeseChatot @Nesu[/size][/quote]
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants Ohh cute! I might wait for the wait list to cycle hmm. Would you like to be affiliates? :D [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2282686/1][img]https://s6.postimg.org/8s1ob6mq9/Plush-banner.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2282686/1][img]https://s6.postimg.org/8s1ob6mq9/Plush-banner.png[/img][/url][/code]
@DanceswithPlants Ohh cute! I might wait for the wait list to cycle hmm. Would you like to be affiliates? :D
Plush-banner.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2282686/1][img]https://s6.postimg.org/8s1ob6mq9/Plush-banner.png[/img][/url]
@KKorven
I would love to be affiliates! Your adopts are so cute! Would you like me to add you to the wait list?
@KKorven
I would love to be affiliates! Your adopts are so cute! Would you like me to add you to the wait list?
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants Sure, and thank you! I'll add your link to my shop.
@DanceswithPlants Sure, and thank you! I'll add your link to my shop.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31