Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~DWP's Pixel Dragon Adopts~MOVED
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31
@kittendew
Unfortunately since you have not replied with an order, I will be removing you from the order slot.
@kittendew
Unfortunately since you have not replied with an order, I will be removing you from the order slot.
kx9VmHP.png
@SassyCowgirl
You have been added to an order slot!

You have two days (February 19th @ 23:59 FR Time) to reply with your order, after which you will be removed from the order slot.

You may order one dragon; if you are having trouble with treasure feel free to check out this week’s flight discounts and the Alternate Payments post.
@SassyCowgirl

You have two days (February 19th @ 23:59 FR Time) to reply with your order, after which you will be removed from the order slot.

You may order one dragon; if you are having trouble with treasure feel free to check out this week’s flight discounts and the Alternate Payments post.
kx9VmHP.png
[center][color=green]Hello everyone! The Ridgeback Species was finally sponsored by @Waluwadjet and they have been added to the available species bases! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Lgi23cR.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/T3Z0qjh.png[/img] [quote][size=2]@Aganna @Apothecaria @Contaminate @Exaltier @inhumanelm @JovaniSkye @JurassicPark @KittyCheshire @Mimas @noctowlette @OtterQueen @Darlnim @Sammyken @epher @Stormdragon @Nemora @tambadabam @HouseOfNight @knightstorage @rooty @Blizoria @Minxwolfie @nockyong @roadwarrior @nemodave @Thaleria @Tarere @Toriel @krissybuttbutt @Nomster @Uitwaaien @Maike @PenguinPaws @Yaevinn @Wendibro @Alcina @PrinceDirk @Drominus @Desolation @Lyka @Electric @tunatuna @Clavicado @Nutflakez @breadsacrifice @obliviousally @Cheshire @kjolvor @Starmax @Starrlight @SeptentrionSea @EmanatingAurora @NaturalFeel @byakuyatogameme @Ribbons @pickpocket @SeptentrionSea @Kiragami @RogueHazel @Leucine @Inahetalian @SpaceNerds @CrystalBlossom @Gyrfalcon2 @Bekuno @aspidian @Drown @Minseok1243 @razu @candyninja101 @Mintiani @Twye @Nefily @Jeana @Cov @SpaceSnakes @Stoat @Tangaroa @synnful @Rangsky @marquislafayeet @Scarvez @nm8426 @KKorven @CheeseChatot @Nesu @sollexis @saltyscone @StayingBehind @PelicanBitten @LazarusUndead @Karikumik @Prey @Lunnietic[/size][/quote]
kx9VmHP.png
@Clavicado

You have two days (February 21st @ 23:59 FR Time) to reply with your order, after which you will be removed from the order slot.

@Clavicado

You have two days (February 21st @ 23:59 FR Time) to reply with your order, after which you will be removed from the order slot.

kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants
Could I be added to your general pinglist please? Your pixels look amazing!
Thanks!
@DanceswithPlants
Could I be added to your general pinglist please? Your pixels look amazing!
Thanks!
oooo 7ez44FQ.gif
tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png

Stella || she/her
FR+3
badges || dom shop || legacy of war

tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png
olightb1.png
Order Form [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9035641] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90357/9035641_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Username[/b]: Clavicado [b]Dragon Name[/b]: Frutiger [b]Genes[/b]: Crystal/Shimmer/Spines [b]Accent[/b]: n/a [b]Skin[/b]: [skin=7126] [b]Apparel[/b]: [item=Sunchaser Jewelry][item=Simple Gold Necklace][item=Red Rose Flower Crown][item=River Royalist Tail Rings][item=Crimson Silk Veil][item=Crimson Silk Scarf][item=Crimson Tail Bangle] [b]Position[/b]: facing left [b]Comments/Notes[/b]: n/a [b]Payment[/b]: tr 20k base 8k crystal 5k shimmer 8k spines 15k new accent 37k apparel (6 pieces small apparel, 1 large apparel (sunchaser)) =93k? please correct my math as u see fit! thanks!
Order Form

9035641_350.png

Username: Clavicado
Dragon Name: Frutiger
Genes: Crystal/Shimmer/Spines
Accent: n/a
Skin:
Apparel: Sunchaser Jewelry Simple Gold Necklace Red Rose Flower Crown River Royalist Tail Rings Crimson Silk Veil Crimson Silk Scarf Crimson Tail Bangle
Position: facing left
Comments/Notes: n/a
Payment: tr

20k base
8k crystal
5k shimmer
8k spines
15k new accent
37k apparel (6 pieces small apparel, 1 large apparel (sunchaser))
=93k?

please correct my math as u see fit!

thanks!
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Stellatrix13
I have added you to the ping list :)
@Stellatrix13
I have added you to the ping list :)
kx9VmHP.png
@SassyCowgirl
@SassyCowgirl
kx9VmHP.png
@Meow8meow

You have two days (February 22nd @ 23:59 FR Time) to reply with your order, after which you will be removed from the order slot.

@Meow8meow

You have two days (February 22nd @ 23:59 FR Time) to reply with your order, after which you will be removed from the order slot.

kx9VmHP.png
[color=green]@Clavicado This is the price breakdown of you order by item, if you have any questions about prices or would like to add/remove items feel free to ping me :) [quote] [b]Dragon Name[/b] [b]Base:[/b] 20k Treasure [b]Genes:[/b] 21k Treasure [b]Accent:[/b] N/A [b]Skin:[/b] 15k Treasure [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Sunchaser Jewelry] = 7k Treasure [item=Simple Gold Necklace] = 5k Treasure [item=Red Rose Flower Crown] = 5k Treasure [item=River Royalist Tail Rings] = 5k Treasure [item=Crimson Silk Veil] = 5k Treasure [item=Crimson Silk Scarf] = 5k Treasure [item=Crimson Tail Bangle] = 5k Treasure [b]Extras:[/b] [b]Total Price: 93,000 Treasure[/b] [/quote] [color=green]If you are having any trouble with treasure feel free to check out the [b]Alternate Payments[/b] section :) Payment must be made within [b]5 days[b] of the posting of the receipt, you will have until [b]February 25th @ 23:59 FR Time[/b] to make the payment or set up a payment plan before your order slot expires.
@Clavicado
This is the price breakdown of you order by item, if you have any questions about prices or would like to add/remove items feel free to ping me :)

Quote:
Dragon Name
Base: 20k Treasure
Genes: 21k Treasure
Accent: N/A
Skin: 15k Treasure
Apparel:
Sunchaser Jewelry = 7k Treasure
Simple Gold Necklace = 5k Treasure
Red Rose Flower Crown = 5k Treasure
River Royalist Tail Rings = 5k Treasure
Crimson Silk Veil = 5k Treasure
Crimson Silk Scarf = 5k Treasure
Crimson Tail Bangle = 5k Treasure
Extras:
Total Price: 93,000 Treasure

If you are having any trouble with treasure feel free to check out the Alternate Payments section :)

Payment must be made within 5 days of the posting of the receipt, you will have until February 25th @ 23:59 FR Time to make the payment or set up a payment plan before your order slot expires.
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31