Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | TomSwifty's Adopts [Temp Closed]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 82 83
@TomSwifty
Dragon: She look mean but she ain't!
Payment: Gems
Guitar color: Be free, go wild, have fun, Apparel preferred, if possible.
Other: Thank you, I love your art...so much.
@TomSwifty
Dragon: She look mean but she ain't!
Payment: Gems
Guitar color: Be free, go wild, have fun, Apparel preferred, if possible.
Other: Thank you, I love your art...so much.
PEnIA1u.png
@Elextra If you want her apparel, I can do the bandana, cabbie, necklace, and goggles for 5g each, the armband, tail drape, and scarf for 7g each, and the sage pieces for 10g each, for a total of 111g if you want them all, or less if you don't need every piece. I can also do the guitar in a green color, to match her sage pieces if you like.

Also, thanks for buying the PCs! They were a lot of fun to draw and I hope you enjoy them!
@Elextra If you want her apparel, I can do the bandana, cabbie, necklace, and goggles for 5g each, the armband, tail drape, and scarf for 7g each, and the sage pieces for 10g each, for a total of 111g if you want them all, or less if you don't need every piece. I can also do the guitar in a green color, to match her sage pieces if you like.

Also, thanks for buying the PCs! They were a lot of fun to draw and I hope you enjoy them!
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@TomSwifty

Lets do it all! I was loafing on my couch when I saw them, and literally ran to my computer to exalt some fodder to buy them. It was comical, I LOVE THEM.

Sending a CR.
@TomSwifty

Lets do it all! I was loafing on my couch when I saw them, and literally ran to my computer to exalt some fodder to buy them. It was comical, I LOVE THEM.

Sending a CR.
PEnIA1u.png
@TomSwifty Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=56719&tab=dragon&did=34759678][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=24&bodygene=10&breed=1&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=87&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=63&auth=b794a4dc33580a91c4bb62820c7179a400d952d1&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Stonewash/Carmine/Berry Cherub/Bee/Glimmer Payment: Treasure! Butterflies: [item=meal moth] Can they be these guys with the little zappy lines? Other: Do you do apparel? I'm most interest in the gold steampunk wings, gold steampunk scarf, and a peacebringer's cowl for her. :3
@TomSwifty
Dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=24&bodygene=10&breed=1&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=87&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=63&auth=b794a4dc33580a91c4bb62820c7179a400d952d1&dummyext=prev.png

Stonewash/Carmine/Berry
Cherub/Bee/Glimmer

Payment: Treasure!
Butterflies:
Meal Moth
Can they be these guys with the little zappy lines?
Other: Do you do apparel? I'm most interest in the gold steampunk wings, gold steampunk scarf, and a peacebringer's cowl for her. :3
TyYgOYZ.png
@wrecknrule I can make the butterflies like meal moths for 5kt extra and the other apparel for 7kt each, total of 76kt. If that's okay, let me know and I'll put you on the list!
@wrecknrule I can make the butterflies like meal moths for 5kt extra and the other apparel for 7kt each, total of 76kt. If that's okay, let me know and I'll put you on the list!

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@Ticktoxissor Here's your adopt! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ea234aefabe2ac6f6fdd8535d52e55c2/tumblr_pjubmwDxK81wlsea1o10_r1_640.png[/img]
@Ticktoxissor Here's your adopt!
tumblr_pjubmwDxK81wlsea1o10_r1_640.png

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@tomswifty
Thank you so much! I love it! Especially the pumpkin design!
@tomswifty
Thank you so much! I love it! Especially the pumpkin design!
f2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif tumblr_lwjjt0CaQM1qc73qqo1_250.gif bowser_rot_a_by_gabby_bean-dcy7c9a.gif
@SolEtLuna I don't know a ton about Quetzalcoatl mythology but based on a brief google search, how does a green/gold design sound? Maybe some feathers and stuff too, for 7g extra, total of 57g?
@SolEtLuna I don't know a ton about Quetzalcoatl mythology but based on a brief google search, how does a green/gold design sound? Maybe some feathers and stuff too, for 7g extra, total of 57g?

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@SolEtLuna No problem, it happens! Would you mind reposting the order form, though? I need it to keep track.

I can edit the other adopt for apparel for 15g, since it's a complex apparel. No need to pay for remaking the adopt; all the genes are the same so I can just draw the cascades and pop them on her!
@SolEtLuna No problem, it happens! Would you mind reposting the order form, though? I need it to keep track.

I can edit the other adopt for apparel for 15g, since it's a complex apparel. No need to pay for remaking the adopt; all the genes are the same so I can just draw the cascades and pop them on her!

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@Giu Here's your adopt! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/2fa5b65e09e411cce3a52992046d65c6/tumblr_po0zmnUDGa1wlsea1o1_640.png[/img] @Fox0107 Here's your adopt! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/30302eb3c3826ec0ba98516962155549/tumblr_po0zmnUDGa1wlsea1o2_640.png[/img]
@Giu Here's your adopt!
tumblr_po0zmnUDGa1wlsea1o1_640.png

@Fox0107 Here's your adopt!
tumblr_po0zmnUDGa1wlsea1o2_640.png

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 82 83