Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Skydancer's Bust [BACK IN A WEEK]
1 2 3
[center][img]https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/473747SKYADO.png[/img][/center] [center][ SEMI HIATUS - I'll be gone for Paris tomorrow, and I won't have access to my computer until the end of next week. I can take orders, but I won't be able to work on them until I return :) ][/center] [center]THE SHOP IS CURRENTLY : [b]ON HIATUS[/b][/center] [b]TO DO LIST :[/b] [LIST] [*]Irrelevant (PAID) [/LIST] Hello! Here is my first attempt at adoptables! I get tired of my art easily, so I'll probably do these until I get bored with them (don't worry, I'll have more linearts ready by then). For now, I only have one adoptable, but I should add more soon, ask to be on the pinglist if you want to know when new things are available! [b]RULES :[/b] [LIST] [*] You can order up to 3 dragons at a time [*] New genes, skins or apparel cost extra (check out the prices for more details). I might not do certain skins/accents, if they are too complex. [*] You must send you payment via a CrossRoad before I start working on your adoptable. I'll accept the CR once the adoptable is done! [*] You can use the adoptable here or other websites - just don't claim it as your own! I'd really appreciate a link back to this thread, too. [/LIST] [b] BASE PRICE : 95 000 treasure [/b] [columns][img]https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/473747SKYADO.png[/img] [nextcol][u][b]PRIMARY GENES[/b][/u] [b]Basic (FREE)[/b] Bar (15k) Cherub (15k) Clown (15k) [b]Crystal (FREE)[/b] Falcon (15k) Giraffe (15K) [b]Iridescent (FREE)[/b] Jaguar (15k) Jupiter (15k) Metallic (FREE) Petals (15k) Piebald (15k) Poison (15k) Ripple (15k) Savannah (15k) Skink (FREE) Speckle (15k) Tiger (15k) Vipera (15k) Wasp (15k) [nextcol][u][b]TERTIARY GENES[/b][/u] Capsule (FREE) Circuit (15k) Contour (FREE) Crackle (15k) Gembond (15k) Glimmer (FREE) Lace (15k) Okapi (15k) Opal (15k) Runes (15k) Scales (15k) Smoke (15k) Spines (15k) Stained (15k) Thylacine (15k) Underbelly (FREE) [nextcol][u][b]OTHER[/b][/u] NO APPAREL HAS BEEN UNLOCKED YET NO SKINS HAS BEEN UNLOCKED YET NO ACCENT HAS BEEN UNLOCKED YET[/columns] [b]IMPORTANT:[/b] Every secondary gene is FREE! Most of them won't show up at all, though. Once someone has paid to sponsor a new gene, apparel or skin, the gene/apparel/skin becomes available for free, forever! :D
473747SKYADO.png
[ SEMI HIATUS - I'll be gone for Paris tomorrow, and I won't have access to my computer until the end of next week. I can take orders, but I won't be able to work on them until I return :) ]

THE SHOP IS CURRENTLY : ON HIATUS

TO DO LIST :
  • Irrelevant (PAID)

Hello! Here is my first attempt at adoptables! I get tired of my art easily, so I'll probably do these until I get bored with them (don't worry, I'll have more linearts ready by then). For now, I only have one adoptable, but I should add more soon, ask to be on the pinglist if you want to know when new things are available!

RULES :
  • You can order up to 3 dragons at a time
  • New genes, skins or apparel cost extra (check out the prices for more details). I might not do certain skins/accents, if they are too complex.
  • You must send you payment via a CrossRoad before I start working on your adoptable. I'll accept the CR once the adoptable is done!
  • You can use the adoptable here or other websites - just don't claim it as your own! I'd really appreciate a link back to this thread, too.

BASE PRICE : 95 000 treasure
473747SKYADO.png
PRIMARY GENES

Basic (FREE)
Bar (15k)
Cherub (15k)
Clown (15k)
Crystal (FREE)
Falcon (15k)
Giraffe (15K)
Iridescent (FREE)
Jaguar (15k)
Jupiter (15k)
Metallic (FREE)
Petals (15k)
Piebald (15k)
Poison (15k)
Ripple (15k)
Savannah (15k)
Skink (FREE)
Speckle (15k)
Tiger (15k)
Vipera (15k)
Wasp (15k)

TERTIARY GENES

Capsule (FREE)
Circuit (15k)
Contour (FREE)
Crackle (15k)
Gembond (15k)
Glimmer (FREE)
Lace (15k)
Okapi (15k)
Opal (15k)
Runes (15k)
Scales (15k)
Smoke (15k)
Spines (15k)
Stained (15k)
Thylacine (15k)
Underbelly (FREE)
OTHER

NO APPAREL HAS BEEN UNLOCKED YET
NO SKINS HAS BEEN UNLOCKED YET
NO ACCENT HAS BEEN UNLOCKED YET

IMPORTANT:
Every secondary gene is FREE! Most of them won't show up at all, though.
Once someone has paid to sponsor a new gene, apparel or skin, the gene/apparel/skin becomes available for free, forever! :D
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
[center][b][i]PINGLIST[/i][/b][/center] GENERAL PINGLIST [quote][ NO ONE YET ][/quote] NEW ADOPTABLES PINGLIST [quote] [ NO ONE YET ] [/quote]
PINGLIST

GENERAL PINGLIST
Quote:
[ NO ONE YET ]

NEW ADOPTABLES PINGLIST
Quote:
[ NO ONE YET ]
[b]RECENT ADOPTS :[/b] [img]https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/137750SKYADOskin.png[/img] NOTE : I'll delete adopts from this post eventually. If I made an adopt for you, SAVE IT ON YOUR COMPUTER.
RECENT ADOPTS :

137750SKYADOskin.png

NOTE : I'll delete adopts from this post eventually. If I made an adopt for you, SAVE IT ON YOUR COMPUTER.
[RESERVED]
[RESERVED]
Aaaaand... The shop is open! Feel free to ping me if you have any questions or if you want to order something :)
Aaaaand... The shop is open! Feel free to ping me if you have any questions or if you want to order something :)
I'll bite, @ColonelChicken! This boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24382496] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243825/24382496_350.png[/img] [/url] With his hat?
I'll bite, @ColonelChicken!

This boy:

24382496_350.png

With his hat?

Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar Hey! So with Crystal (25k) and the hat (15k), it will be 135k! Do you also want me to draw his accent? (that would be 20k more). Let me know if that's okay with you :)
@micahjaguar Hey! So with Crystal (25k) and the hat (15k), it will be 135k! Do you also want me to draw his accent? (that would be 20k more). Let me know if that's okay with you :)
@micahjaguar Hello! Sorry for taking so long, I had a little problem (long story short, I deleted the original file so I had to redraw a bunch of stuff), but here is your adoptable : [img]https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/137750SKYADOskin.png[/img] [img]https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/264239SKYADO.png[/img] (Bonus version without the accent ^^ )
@micahjaguar

Hello! Sorry for taking so long, I had a little problem (long story short, I deleted the original file so I had to redraw a bunch of stuff), but here is your adoptable :

137750SKYADOskin.png

264239SKYADO.png
(Bonus version without the accent ^^ )
@ColonelChicken Eeee, he is adorbs! Thank you! <3
@ColonelChicken Eeee, he is adorbs! Thank you! <3
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar I'm glad you like him, thanks a lot for ordering from me :)
@micahjaguar I'm glad you like him, thanks a lot for ordering from me :)
1 2 3