Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Angi's Dragon Key Generator (Close)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@BurrakuDusk
Sure! send me 47500kt or 47g and 1 charged sprocket
@BurrakuDusk
Sure! send me 47500kt or 47g and 1 charged sprocket
SWCvOOF.png
bump!
bump!
SWCvOOF.png
@Angilian Hey, uh, do you mean 50 gems, or 50,000 gems? Because that just seems a little too costly... Anyways: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36155114] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361552/36155114_350.png[/img] [/url] Breed: Guardian Secondary gene: Alloy Metal: Jet Element: Plague Special Effects: Black smoke surrounding the key, black cursed runes, Btw this is my first guardian, or key in general, so ten percent discount. That would be 55 gems, right? Also, I tend to pay after the art is done, just to be safe. Can't be too safe.
@Angilian
Hey, uh, do you mean 50 gems, or 50,000 gems? Because that just seems a little too costly...
Anyways:

36155114_350.png

Breed: Guardian
Secondary gene: Alloy
Metal: Jet
Element: Plague
Special Effects: Black smoke surrounding the key, black cursed runes,
Btw this is my first guardian, or key in general, so ten percent discount. That would be 55 gems, right?
Also, I tend to pay after the art is done, just to be safe. Can't be too safe.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@Angilian These are so lovely!!^^ Is is possibly to get two? (If not, I'm posting that lady first which I definitely like to have a key drawn! :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30932965] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/309330/30932965_350.png[/img] [/url] Breed: Coatl Secondary gene: Butterfly Metal: Black Element: Ice Special Effects: She is a powerful sorceror. So, any special effect you choose to fit her key, would be fine!^^' [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33626313] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/336264/33626313_350.png[/img] [/url] Breed: Wildclaw Secondary gene: Safari Metal: Black Element: Plague Special Effects: Maybe not, unless you you have special effects that are related to crows or ballet. :D
@Angilian

These are so lovely!!^^ Is is possibly to get two? (If not, I'm posting that lady first which I definitely like to have a key drawn! :)

30932965_350.png

Breed: Coatl
Secondary gene: Butterfly
Metal: Black
Element: Ice
Special Effects: She is a powerful sorceror. So, any special effect you choose to fit her key, would be fine!^^'

33626313_350.png

Breed: Wildclaw
Secondary gene: Safari
Metal: Black
Element: Plague
Special Effects: Maybe not, unless you you have special effects that are related to crows or ballet. :D
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
@GreatLordHades
Sorry for the misunderstanding but is 50 gems or 50000 treasures, my treasure to gem ration is 1000 t per g

The pricing would be 49 g or 49500t with the discount + 1 all-seeing shroom

I'm fine with you paying after the art is finished since I don't have a guardian sample yet

@Layenne90
I'm fine taking on both dragons, i'll put you up for 2 generators
For the coatl, I woud prob add the candles that is floating around her or the crystals on her robe, whichever ine you would prefer

you could use the 10% discount on the wildclaw as i don't have a sample for wildclaw yet.

The total pricing would be 55kt/g + eternal snow + 45kt/g + all-seeing shroom, which would amount to 100kt/g + 1 eternal snow and 1 all-seeing shroom

You could choose to pay seperately, i'll message you when to pay
@GreatLordHades
Sorry for the misunderstanding but is 50 gems or 50000 treasures, my treasure to gem ration is 1000 t per g

The pricing would be 49 g or 49500t with the discount + 1 all-seeing shroom

I'm fine with you paying after the art is finished since I don't have a guardian sample yet

@Layenne90
I'm fine taking on both dragons, i'll put you up for 2 generators
For the coatl, I woud prob add the candles that is floating around her or the crystals on her robe, whichever ine you would prefer

you could use the 10% discount on the wildclaw as i don't have a sample for wildclaw yet.

The total pricing would be 55kt/g + eternal snow + 45kt/g + all-seeing shroom, which would amount to 100kt/g + 1 eternal snow and 1 all-seeing shroom

You could choose to pay seperately, i'll message you when to pay
SWCvOOF.png
@Angilian Thank you!
@Angilian Thank you!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@Angilian Can you put that art on hold? As it turns out, I won't have as many gems as I think, since I'm using my money for a flight change soon... Sorry.
@Angilian Can you put that art on hold? As it turns out, I won't have as many gems as I think, since I'm using my money for a flight change soon... Sorry.
@GreatLordHades
Sure, I'll work on other's first
@GreatLordHades
Sure, I'll work on other's first
SWCvOOF.png
Ready to take some orders!
@Aehdncl
Ready to take some orders!
@Aehdncl
SWCvOOF.png
bump!
bump!