Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FULL] PenPals | Guardians
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Vesperupus

I would love one, but I have a question, are Crystal & Facet genes sponsored yet?
@Vesperupus

I would love one, but I have a question, are Crystal & Facet genes sponsored yet?
@Vesperupus

Can I get a ping when imps are done?
@Vesperupus

Can I get a ping when imps are done?
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
@VVindstrom @Skwigelf @DeadeyeWhiskey
All added to the corresponding pinglists!

@Rosemund
No worries, I'm glad you like them!

@BeeRaptor
These open!! Come get some!

@SpookyArisen
There will be templates to make adopt creation easier for me, but since both genes are so complicated they will always cost extra.
That said, Crystal has been sponsored and will be an additional 5kT/10g, while Facet is not and is still at 15kT/20g.
@VVindstrom @Skwigelf @DeadeyeWhiskey
All added to the corresponding pinglists!

@Rosemund
No worries, I'm glad you like them!

@BeeRaptor
These open!! Come get some!

@SpookyArisen
There will be templates to make adopt creation easier for me, but since both genes are so complicated they will always cost extra.
That said, Crystal has been sponsored and will be an additional 5kT/10g, while Facet is not and is still at 15kT/20g.
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
@Vesperupus Alright then! ^^ [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383965/38396481_350.png[/img] [b]Pen details:[/b] Black Tablet Pen, can you make it look like the daisy petals are on it? [b]Paying in:[/b] [ ]treasure [X]gems [b]Facing:[/b] [ ]left [X]right [b]Size:[/b] 100x100 500x500 and 1000x1000 (if that's alright ;w; ) [b]Additional:[/b] Glowing Purple Clawtips and Blushing Pink Rose (I will sponser them if needed)
@Vesperupus

Alright then! ^^

Dragon Image:
38396481_350.png
Pen details: Black Tablet Pen, can you make it look like the daisy petals are on it?
Paying in: [ ]treasure [X]gems
Facing: [ ]left [X]right
Size: 100x100 500x500 and 1000x1000 (if that's alright ;w; )
Additional: Glowing Purple Clawtips and Blushing Pink Rose (I will sponser them if needed)
@Vesperupus Could I please be pinged when Ridgebacks are done? They look so adorable, I will be needing many of them!
@Vesperupus Could I please be pinged when Ridgebacks are done? They look so adorable, I will be needing many of them!
zBGTlF0.gif7flIfzi.gif
@BeeRaptor
Aight, let's see: that should be 110g total!

@Vixeon
Added!
@BeeRaptor
Aight, let's see: that should be 110g total!

@Vixeon
Added!
@Vesperupus I'd like to be added to the pinglist for new breeds.
@Vesperupus I'd like to be added to the pinglist for new breeds.
@Veylaron Done!
@Veylaron Done!
@Vesperupus Would you ping me if you ever add a pencil option? ^-^ I may be back before then, though.
@Vesperupus Would you ping me if you ever add a pencil option? ^-^ I may be back before then, though.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333 Can do! (you can always sponsor one too ;> )
@DragonWarrior333 Can do! (you can always sponsor one too ;> )
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13