Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Paper Cutout Tundras! (Hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@FlufferLover
Oh, I misread your post. Okay, then please let me know when Speckle and Daub are unlocked!
@FlufferLover
Oh, I misread your post. Okay, then please let me know when Speckle and Daub are unlocked!
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
@Sylphiette Sorry for the wait! Turns out Butterfly wasn't actually complete yet, but I decided to do it anyway since I needed to get that gene over with... long story short, it was more difficult than I thought, but hey! Here it is! Hope it doesn't look too terrible on this base xD [img]https://s2.postimg.cc/qylsz1ogp/Aviro-_Sylphiette-4275.png[/img] Also, a version with the vest since it happened to be unlocked recently: [img]https://s2.postimg.cc/yrcgr0mq1/Aviro-_Sylphiette-4275_vest.png[/img] So that's just 40kt! The butterfly mask was fun to make~
@Sylphiette Sorry for the wait!
Turns out Butterfly wasn't actually complete yet, but I decided to do it anyway since I needed to get that gene over with... long story short, it was more difficult than I thought, but hey! Here it is! Hope it doesn't look too terrible on this base xD

Aviro-_Sylphiette-4275.png

Also, a version with the vest since it happened to be unlocked recently:
Aviro-_Sylphiette-4275_vest.png

So that's just 40kt! The butterfly mask was fun to make~
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
@Varellen

Hi! Pinging to let you know Savannah is unlocked now~
@Varellen

Hi! Pinging to let you know Savannah is unlocked now~

dNCLmdm.png
@FlufferLover
Thank you ^^ Can I order one for Gwylenn?
@FlufferLover
Thank you ^^ Can I order one for Gwylenn?
Fd5cQVO.png
@Varellen Here you go! That's 35kt ^_^ [img]https://s2.postimg.cc/mkiu3kj49/Gwylenn-_Varellen-157278.png[/img]
@Varellen

Here you go! That's 35kt ^_^

Gwylenn-_Varellen-157278.png

dNCLmdm.png
@Sylphiette Hello! It's been a few days and you haven't responded, so I'm worried you didn't receive my ping. Your finished adopt is above! Thank you for ordering~!
@Sylphiette Hello! It's been a few days and you haven't responded, so I'm worried you didn't receive my ping. Your finished adopt is above! Thank you for ordering~!

dNCLmdm.png
@FlufferLover
Ahh I'm so sorry about that! The ping must have gotten lost in the heap I've gotten this month. I am honestly so sorry! Let me send you some extra treasure to make up for my mistake. <3 Aviro looks lovely, btw! I do apologize for making you have to draw an entirely new gene tho! ;-; But seriously, thank you! You did an incredible job~!
@FlufferLover
Ahh I'm so sorry about that! The ping must have gotten lost in the heap I've gotten this month. I am honestly so sorry! Let me send you some extra treasure to make up for my mistake. <3 Aviro looks lovely, btw! I do apologize for making you have to draw an entirely new gene tho! ;-; But seriously, thank you! You did an incredible job~!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Alphazi @AdeleneDawner @Ithaca

Hello! Speckle, Freckle, and Savannah have been unlocked!

P.S.: For the duration of NotN you can pay fully for your adopt with one (1) Strange Chest OR any Jester themed items I don't have, valued according to LAH!

P.P.S: Also Capsule and Eyespots! Look at me gooo
@Alphazi @AdeleneDawner @Ithaca

Hello! Speckle, Freckle, and Savannah have been unlocked!

P.S.: For the duration of NotN you can pay fully for your adopt with one (1) Strange Chest OR any Jester themed items I don't have, valued according to LAH!

P.P.S: Also Capsule and Eyespots! Look at me gooo

dNCLmdm.png
[center]@FlufferLover OMG. Could you do [b]Moss[/b], please? Also, include his birb though? I can pay extra for that. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1067835] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10679/1067835_350.png[/img] [/url] Btw-- paying for the adopt itself (not including the apparel) with a Strange Chest, okay?[/center]
@FlufferLover
OMG. Could you do Moss, please? Also, include his birb though? I can pay extra for that.

1067835_350.png

Btw-- paying for the adopt itself (not including the apparel) with a Strange Chest, okay?
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
@Ithaca

Sure thing! Daub's not unlocked though, want me to use a different secondary?

Or, since Daub's the only gene on the to-do list and it seems pretty simple, want me to just get to you when it's finished? (Might take a bit)

Actually nevermind, I can finish Daub pretty fast so this won't take long!
@Ithaca

Sure thing! Daub's not unlocked though, want me to use a different secondary?

Or, since Daub's the only gene on the to-do list and it seems pretty simple, want me to just get to you when it's finished? (Might take a bit)

Actually nevermind, I can finish Daub pretty fast so this won't take long!

dNCLmdm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27