Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Custom Pixel Landscape Adopts (PINGLIST)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@Renepolumorfous Your pixel is finished! Can you send me the payment? (Which I think would actually be 70kt, you missed out payment for the spires and stars)
@Renepolumorfous Your pixel is finished! Can you send me the payment? (Which I think would actually be 70kt, you missed out payment for the spires and stars)
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@Flavourless Adding you now :)
@Flavourless Adding you now :)
@bisexuwhale

Oh sorry for the delay I was very busy this weekend with conventions (and I still am >-< )
Sending over the payment and I will add your banner to my shop thanks for accepting.
Can't wait to see it!

About the crystals: first of all they are really nice! You used the spiky or the curved? I hope you used what fits best!

Thanks for the reminder.
@bisexuwhale

Oh sorry for the delay I was very busy this weekend with conventions (and I still am >-< )
Sending over the payment and I will add your banner to my shop thanks for accepting.
Can't wait to see it!

About the crystals: first of all they are really nice! You used the spiky or the curved? I hope you used what fits best!

Thanks for the reminder.
sig1_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpu.png
sig2_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpr.png
@Renepolumorfous Ah, no problem, I've been super busy as well! I used the curved crystals, they're definitely more arcane :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/YOObIXE.gif[/img]
@Renepolumorfous Ah, no problem, I've been super busy as well! I used the curved crystals, they're definitely more arcane :)

YOObIXE.gif
@bisexuwhale
Hi! Just letting you know that I am definitely still interested in these. :) Sorry for taking so long to get back to you! I don't have the time tonight to decide on exactly what I want tonight (it's quite late for me here) I will try my best to fill in the order form tomorrow. Thank you very much for your patience!
@bisexuwhale
Hi! Just letting you know that I am definitely still interested in these. :) Sorry for taking so long to get back to you! I don't have the time tonight to decide on exactly what I want tonight (it's quite late for me here) I will try my best to fill in the order form tomorrow. Thank you very much for your patience!
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@bisexuwhale
Looks amazing thank you so much dear <3
@bisexuwhale
Looks amazing thank you so much dear <3
sig1_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpu.png
sig2_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpr.png
@bisexuwhale

Wow, these pixel landscapes are amazing! Add me to the pinglist, please! ;D
@bisexuwhale

Wow, these pixel landscapes are amazing! Add me to the pinglist, please! ;D
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
@QuetzalQueen I've been super busy with uni too, don't worry about it!
@QuetzalQueen I've been super busy with uni too, don't worry about it!
@Katsuokai Thank you! Adding you now :)
@Katsuokai Thank you! Adding you now :)
@bisexuwhale
These are very pretty! Please put me on your pinglist.
@bisexuwhale
These are very pretty! Please put me on your pinglist.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23