Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Custom Pixel Landscape Adopts (PINGLIST)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Fantastea Here's your pixel! [img]https://i.imgur.com/MqaLlsu.gif[/img]
@Fantastea Here's your pixel!

MqaLlsu.gif
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@bisexuwhale
Thank you so much, I love it! It looks fantastic, I can’t wait to incorporate it into my bios! I’ll definetly be coming back for more once I get some more cash. Can you ping me when animated lighting is released, and when slots are open?
@bisexuwhale
Thank you so much, I love it! It looks fantastic, I can’t wait to incorporate it into my bios! I’ll definetly be coming back for more once I get some more cash. Can you ping me when animated lighting is released, and when slots are open?
eMEGEDb.png ZNxgKR1.png
XbSdY0K.png Water Flight!
Krabbu.tumblr.com
KabutoMushii
pSM4PRm.png
vzB8uzj.png
@StarryRaindrops Thank you!! Adding you to the pinglist now :)
@StarryRaindrops Thank you!! Adding you to the pinglist now :)
@Erisalia Yep, just send along your order details & payment when you're ready :)
@Erisalia Yep, just send along your order details & payment when you're ready :)
@bisexuwhale wow!!!!!! it's looks amazing thank you so much!! <3
@bisexuwhale wow!!!!!! it's looks amazing thank you so much!! <3
HlHYPvy.gif 9BRXftl.png TpW465u.gif
@Renepolumorfous Alrighty! I actually now have more arcane looking curved crystals that might work a little better, if you'd like to replace the spires with those? Same price, don't worry, so it'll still come to 58kt (send it over whenever!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/MqaLlsu.gif[/img] Also, your shop is lovely, I'll add your banner! I need one for this shop - I'll ping you with it when I've made one.
@Renepolumorfous Alrighty! I actually now have more arcane looking curved crystals that might work a little better, if you'd like to replace the spires with those? Same price, don't worry, so it'll still come to 58kt (send it over whenever!)

MqaLlsu.gif

Also, your shop is lovely, I'll add your banner! I need one for this shop - I'll ping you with it when I've made one.
@bisexuwhale [b]Base (25kt):[/b] ground [b]Simple Add-Ons (3kt):[/b] sun [b]Larger Add-Ons (6kt):[/b] clouds [b]Landscape Add-Ons (8kt):[/b] hills [b]Complex Add-Ons (15kt):[/b] none [b]Animations (12kt):[/b] none [b]Sponsor a New Feature: [/b] huts, bamboo, stream [b]Reference image(s) for colours:[/b] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/48eed6bc681f8e233c0741f21ce456f9/tumblr_ob20rmJQKU1ux6e2fo1_400.png[/img] [b]Additional information:[/b] Basically I kinda want something like in the image with the huts and bamboo and a small stream, but if there's any issue let me know! (Also idk if you're still open but I thought it was worth a shot :>) [b]Total price:[/b] 78kT(?) If I wanted to get a night time version, would I have to put in another order or? Thank you.
@bisexuwhale
Base (25kt): ground

Simple Add-Ons (3kt): sun

Larger Add-Ons (6kt): clouds

Landscape Add-Ons (8kt): hills

Complex Add-Ons (15kt): none

Animations (12kt): none

Sponsor a New Feature: huts, bamboo, stream

Reference image(s) for colours: tumblr_ob20rmJQKU1ux6e2fo1_400.png

Additional information: Basically I kinda want something like in the image with the huts and bamboo and a small stream, but if there's any issue let me know!

(Also idk if you're still open but I thought it was worth a shot :>)
Total price: 78kT(?)

If I wanted to get a night time version, would I have to put in another order or?
Thank you.
cloud_bank_1_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d9vniwg.pnga2qMzgN.gif
@Draginraptor I only just set up, I'm not closed already! Just a bit slow at responding and drawing. Anyway, you're on my list :)

If you wanted a nighttime version you would pay for another pixel, yes, but it would be cheaper as you wouldn't be paying for the huts, bamboo and stream as custom features. I'd figure out a standard price for each based on how complex they are.
@Draginraptor I only just set up, I'm not closed already! Just a bit slow at responding and drawing. Anyway, you're on my list :)

If you wanted a nighttime version you would pay for another pixel, yes, but it would be cheaper as you wouldn't be paying for the huts, bamboo and stream as custom features. I'd figure out a standard price for each based on how complex they are.
@Bisexuwhale

Ah, okay!
So it's going to be 78kT for this order right?
@Bisexuwhale

Ah, okay!
So it's going to be 78kT for this order right?
cloud_bank_1_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d9vniwg.pnga2qMzgN.gif
@Draginraptor Yep! (Unless my maths is dodgy, which is possible because I'm feeling kinda bleary)
@Draginraptor Yep! (Unless my maths is dodgy, which is possible because I'm feeling kinda bleary)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23