Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Custom Pixel Landscape Adopts (PINGLIST)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@bisexuwhale i cant buy one right now, but id love a few in the future! Can you put me on your pinglist, please?
@bisexuwhale i cant buy one right now, but id love a few in the future! Can you put me on your pinglist, please?
HlHYPvy.gif 9BRXftl.png TpW465u.gif
@Croccultist Yep, that's 42kt! I'll get started right away :)
@Croccultist Yep, that's 42kt! I'll get started right away :)
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@StormyParakeet I'm still a little new to this - would you like to be pinged when I have open slots, or for updates on the shop?
@StormyParakeet I'm still a little new to this - would you like to be pinged when I have open slots, or for updates on the shop?
@QuetzalQueen I can definitely give it a go! Some of the detail of the structures might be lost as I'm working with such small sizes, but I can get the gist of them. Palm trees in the background would probably be a separate element too.
@QuetzalQueen I can definitely give it a go! Some of the detail of the structures might be lost as I'm working with such small sizes, but I can get the gist of them. Palm trees in the background would probably be a separate element too.
@Fantastea Same question as for StormyParakeet, would you like to be pinged when I have open slots, or for updates on the shop?
@Fantastea Same question as for StormyParakeet, would you like to be pinged when I have open slots, or for updates on the shop?
@bisexuwhale both, please! Thank you. :)
@bisexuwhale both, please! Thank you. :)
HlHYPvy.gif 9BRXftl.png TpW465u.gif
@Croccultist Here's your finished landscape! [img]https://i.imgur.com/g7dveDj.png[/img]
@Croccultist Here's your finished landscape!

g7dveDj.png
@Fantastea Awesome, adding you now :)
@Fantastea Awesome, adding you now :)
@bisexuwhale Aah, these look so nice, it's such a cool idea! I'd love to order one! Reference image(s) for colours: Maybe you could reference the colors off of him? (Mainly the skincent haha) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33595954] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335960/33595954_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Base:[/b] ground [b]Simple Add-Ons:[/b] moon [b]Larger Add-Ons:[/b] stars [b]Landscape Add-Ons:[/b] N/A [b]Animations:[/b] Star animation! [b]Sponsor a New Feature: [/b] Maybe you could add something like an old mansion to the landscape? (If not thats fine too, haha I'm pretty sure it'd be hard to implement) And fog if possible! Additional information: N/A Total price: 68kt (Or 56kt without the Mansion)
@bisexuwhale
Aah, these look so nice, it's such a cool idea! I'd love to order one!

Reference image(s) for colours: Maybe you could reference the colors off of him? (Mainly the skincent haha)

33595954_350.png

Base: ground
Simple Add-Ons: moon
Larger Add-Ons: stars
Landscape Add-Ons: N/A
Animations: Star animation!
Sponsor a New Feature: Maybe you could add something like an old mansion to the landscape? (If not thats fine too, haha I'm pretty sure it'd be hard to implement) And fog if possible!
Additional information: N/A
Total price: 68kt (Or 56kt without the Mansion)
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
@bisexuwhale

Gosh thats more beautiful then i expected! Thank you so much!
@bisexuwhale

Gosh thats more beautiful then i expected! Thank you so much!
~Beo

~18
~He/Him
black_cat_by_kangarooloo-dbaok4q.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23