Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Canipod Adopts! (OPEN)
[font=book antiqua][size=7]SHOP STATUS (OPEN/[s]CLOSED[/s])[/size] [size=6]CUSTOM STATUS (OPEN/[s]CLOSED[/s])[/size] [/font] [b]No need to ping, I'm subbed! [/b] [font=constantia][size=6]PREMADE ADOPTS[/size] [size=4]20K Treasure/20 Gems[/size] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3430/f/2017/300/7/b/german_shepherd_canipod_by_lannisfire-dbrul36.png[/img] Breed: German Shepherd Personality: Stubborn Shell pattern: Hypnotic Oddity: This Canipod leaves an acidic trail behind it. It burns into the sidewalk, into your carpets, into your floors. The smell that the acid leaves is one of burnt grass and vanilla. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c627/f/2017/300/b/d/borzoi_canipod_by_lannisfire-dbrul49.png[/img] Breed: Borzoi Personality: Lazy Shell pattern: Spots (Small) Oddity: This Canipod's fur grows at an alarming rate. Even as you sit here and watch, the fur, previously a bit short, now reaches the floor. It creeps toward your feet. It reaches for you. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/8efe/f/2017/300/a/0/yorkshire_terrier_canipod_by_lannisfire-dbrwgmc.png[/img] Breed: Yorkshire Terrier Personality: Energetic Shell pattern: Patches Oddity: This Canipod's eyes seem to glow in the dark. They illuminate your room, filling it with a dim blue light. It stares at your wardrobe, and does not move. It makes no sound. It only stares. [size=6]CUSTOMS [/size] [size=4]30K Treasure/30 Gems[/size] [b]To order a custom, fill in this form: [/b] Username: Breed (dog): Reference image: (optional) Shell colour: (Pick up to three) Shell pattern: (Choose one- stripes, spots, patchwork, piebald or hypnotic) Personality (optional, leave blank for random): Oddity: (Just give me a few words, (e.g. acid slime) and I'll write a description. ) ___ Customs ordered: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. (I will accept a max of five custom orders at a time. After that, the list will be closed until orders are filled.) Customs completed: [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/cedf/f/2017/301/9/b/custom_yorkie__sig__by_lannisfire-dbs0ben.png[/img] (HermanSlug) [quote][size=4]PINGLIST:[/size][/quote][/font] [b]Do not remove my signature from the art. [/b] Feel free to ask for your Canipod in a smaller size for signatures!
SHOP STATUS (OPEN/CLOSED)
CUSTOM STATUS (OPEN/CLOSED)

No need to ping, I'm subbed!

PREMADE ADOPTS
20K Treasure/20 Gems

german_shepherd_canipod_by_lannisfire-dbrul36.png
Breed: German Shepherd
Personality: Stubborn
Shell pattern: Hypnotic
Oddity: This Canipod leaves an acidic trail behind it. It burns into the sidewalk, into your carpets, into your floors. The smell that the acid leaves is one of burnt grass and vanilla.

borzoi_canipod_by_lannisfire-dbrul49.png
Breed: Borzoi
Personality: Lazy
Shell pattern: Spots (Small)
Oddity: This Canipod's fur grows at an alarming rate. Even as you sit here and watch, the fur, previously a bit short, now reaches the floor. It creeps toward your feet. It reaches for you.

yorkshire_terrier_canipod_by_lannisfire-dbrwgmc.png
Breed: Yorkshire Terrier
Personality: Energetic
Shell pattern: Patches
Oddity: This Canipod's eyes seem to glow in the dark. They illuminate your room, filling it with a dim blue light. It stares at your wardrobe, and does not move. It makes no sound. It only stares.

CUSTOMS
30K Treasure/30 Gems

To order a custom, fill in this form:
Username:
Breed (dog):
Reference image: (optional)
Shell colour: (Pick up to three)
Shell pattern: (Choose one- stripes, spots, patchwork, piebald or hypnotic)
Personality (optional, leave blank for random):
Oddity: (Just give me a few words, (e.g. acid slime) and I'll write a description. )

___
Customs ordered:
(I will accept a max of five custom orders at a time. After that, the list will be closed until orders are filled.)

Customs completed:

custom_yorkie__sig__by_lannisfire-dbs0ben.png (HermanSlug)

Quote:
PINGLIST:

Do not remove my signature from the art.

Feel free to ask for your Canipod in a smaller size for signatures!

Zf61Anz.png
@Lannisfire

I would love to adopt the cute little husky canipod!

Will send cr with 20kt!
@Lannisfire

I would love to adopt the cute little husky canipod!

Will send cr with 20kt!
@dragonspit999

Great! I'll PM you the image in a moment. (Would you like a smaller version as well? For signatures/bios etc.)
@dragonspit999

Great! I'll PM you the image in a moment. (Would you like a smaller version as well? For signatures/bios etc.)
Zf61Anz.png
@Lannisfire

I would love one!
@Lannisfire

I would love one!
Username:HermanSlug
Breed (dog): Yorkshire Terrier
Shell colour: Black, grey and ginger/tan
Personality (optional, leave blank for random): Lazy, loving and food-obsessed
Oddity: BIG UNDERBITE
Notes: Can she have the normal length (medium/longish) snout (plus BIG OL UNDERBITE) and have black and grey in place of the browns on the premade yorkie? She still has tan face/legs. ^^
I will send the money when I get confirmation!
Username:HermanSlug
Breed (dog): Yorkshire Terrier
Shell colour: Black, grey and ginger/tan
Personality (optional, leave blank for random): Lazy, loving and food-obsessed
Oddity: BIG UNDERBITE
Notes: Can she have the normal length (medium/longish) snout (plus BIG OL UNDERBITE) and have black and grey in place of the browns on the premade yorkie? She still has tan face/legs. ^^
I will send the money when I get confirmation!
uKPaJ3l.png
4lg6SY5.png
@HermanSlug

Can do! Do you have a picture I can use as a reference? (it'd help with the colours.)
@HermanSlug

Can do! Do you have a picture I can use as a reference? (it'd help with the colours.)
Zf61Anz.png
bump
bump
Zf61Anz.png