Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Drytil's Adopts (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144
@Drytil
also can I be on your general pinglist?

Adopt: Wingblade
Primary Color: silver
Secondary Color: obsidian
Tertiary Color: brick
Eye: (Flight color only) plague
Extras: (Added gradient color for Primary/Secondary if wanted) none
Payment: treasure

Adopt: Rapier
Primary Color: midnight
Secondary Color: shadow
Tertiary Color: lavender
Eye: (Flight color only) water
Extras: silver/grey (unless it looks better without a gradient, it's totally your call)
@Drytil
also can I be on your general pinglist?

Primary Color: silver
Secondary Color: obsidian
Tertiary Color: brick
Eye: (Flight color only) plague
Extras: (Added gradient color for Primary/Secondary if wanted) none

Primary Color: midnight
Secondary Color: shadow
Tertiary Color: lavender
Eye: (Flight color only) water
Extras: silver/grey (unless it looks better without a gradient, it's totally your call)
@Drytil
Adopt: Lantern
Type: Default
Primary Color: Goldenrod
Secondary Color: Avocado
Tertiary Color: Peridot
Tertiary Gene: Smoke
Eyes: (Flight color only) (Wind)
Payment: Treasure (40k)

Thanks for doing these really cool adopts! I'll be coming back in the future most likely.
Best wishes to you!
@Drytil
Adopt: Lantern
Type: Default
Primary Color: Goldenrod
Secondary Color: Avocado
Tertiary Color: Peridot
Tertiary Gene: Smoke
Eyes: (Flight color only) (Wind)
Payment: Treasure (40k)

Thanks for doing these really cool adopts! I'll be coming back in the future most likely.
Best wishes to you!
sigWL.pngsigSH1.png
sigLO.pngsigSH2.png
@Morgus Looking forward to it! :D Thank you! ----- @Sinestre Orders confirmed! XXX/XXY works just fine, but if you feel the adoptable may become too monotone there's always an option on adding a gradient for the Primary and Secondary (Especially for the Flowers Brooch and the Swords). This gradient can be any color though and doesn't have to bee the default accent color I use from Rauxel's Color wheel as a reference~ You could use a color of your choosing that either matches the dragon's accent/apparel or hue in different genes to you liking! Here's an example on how I've used a seafoam gradient on the Secondary that is usually Obsidian [img]https://i.imgur.com/36MbVif.png[/img] And here's an example with me using a Azure gradient on both the Primary and Secondary for the wingblade. [img]https://i.imgur.com/mLPs1Oo.png[/img] This is how I best can explain how the Flower Brooch work with Gradients: [img]https://i.imgur.com/exbngC3.png[/img] î This particular Flower have the Twilight primary with a gradient of Fuschia, The Secondary is Emerald with Radioactive gradient And then there's just a regular Grapefruit tertiary since the tert doesn't use gradients~ Hope this helps! ----- @Artemis @epicpython @PolarisFox Orders confirmed! <3 @Emberglo Orders confirmed! You may send through PM if you like~ @dayinzi You may send it whenever you're ready! Your order is confirmed! :D Oh, it apprears that your orders doesn't have a flight color, which color would you like there to be there for both orders? @jbapple Added + Orders confirmed! :D
@Morgus
Looking forward to it! :D Thank you!

@Sinestre
Orders confirmed!

XXX/XXY works just fine, but if you feel the adoptable may become too monotone there's always an option on adding a gradient for the Primary and Secondary (Especially for the Flowers Brooch and the Swords). This gradient can be any color though and doesn't have to bee the default accent color I use from Rauxel's Color wheel as a reference~ You could use a color of your choosing that either matches the dragon's accent/apparel or hue in different genes to you liking!

Here's an example on how I've used a seafoam gradient on the Secondary that is usually Obsidian
36MbVif.png
And here's an example with me using a Azure gradient on both the Primary and Secondary for the wingblade.
mLPs1Oo.png

This is how I best can explain how the Flower Brooch work with Gradients:
exbngC3.png
î
This particular Flower have the Twilight primary with a gradient of Fuschia,
The Secondary is Emerald with Radioactive gradient
And then there's just a regular Grapefruit tertiary since the tert doesn't use gradients~

Hope this helps!

@Artemis @epicpython @PolarisFox
Orders confirmed! <3

@Emberglo
Orders confirmed!

You may send through PM if you like~

@dayinzi
You may send it whenever you're ready! Your order is confirmed! :D
Oh, it apprears that your orders doesn't have a flight color, which color would you like there to be there for both orders?

@jbapple
Added + Orders confirmed! :D
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil
whoops...! Sorry I totally just skip this. I would like plague for the first one and light for the second one.So it's 100g in total right? I'll send a pm if you don't mind :)
@Drytil
whoops...! Sorry I totally just skip this. I would like plague for the first one and light for the second one.So it's 100g in total right? I'll send a pm if you don't mind :)
tumblr_pkhvqjawPu1rwcniio4_r1_540.png
@dayinzi
Thank you! Noted down!

Sure, Pm works too if you prefeer! :)
@dayinzi
Thank you! Noted down!

Sure, Pm works too if you prefeer! :)
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil

Thank you so much for all the info - it was so helpful

Primary Color: Seafoam
Secondary Color: Aqua
Tertiary Color: Seafoam
Eye: Wind
Extras: he has sort of tarnished gold accents in apparel so I'm thinking Metals gradient on secondary. From your example I don't think it is needed on the primary but once again over to you
Payment: gems

This could be an odd looking one because of his tert and flight. He is an all basic dragon - bland colours and I like him that way as he is a no-nonsense fighter
Primary Color: Thistle
Secondary Color: Ivory
Tertiary Color: Avocado
Eye: Arcane
Extras: am looking for a gradient colour that will give the blade an old and well-used look, so I'm thinking lead or similar. probably need gradient on both primary and secondary to pull the look together)

Adopt: Flower Brooch
Primary Color: Avocado
Secondary Color: Emerald
Tertiary Color: Teal
Eye: Nature
Extras: Not sure if the gradient idea is based off whether the genes have gradient in them which isn't really the case for this boy. With his varying greenishy colours this will be an exercise in clashing tones anyway so let's see how it goes without gradient.
Payment:gems

Thank you. Sending CR
@Drytil

Thank you so much for all the info - it was so helpful

Primary Color: Seafoam
Secondary Color: Aqua
Tertiary Color: Seafoam
Eye: Wind
Extras: he has sort of tarnished gold accents in apparel so I'm thinking Metals gradient on secondary. From your example I don't think it is needed on the primary but once again over to you

This could be an odd looking one because of his tert and flight. He is an all basic dragon - bland colours and I like him that way as he is a no-nonsense fighter
Primary Color: Thistle
Secondary Color: Ivory
Tertiary Color: Avocado
Eye: Arcane
Extras: am looking for a gradient colour that will give the blade an old and well-used look, so I'm thinking lead or similar. probably need gradient on both primary and secondary to pull the look together)

Adopt: Flower Brooch
Primary Color: Avocado
Secondary Color: Emerald
Tertiary Color: Teal
Eye: Nature
Extras: Not sure if the gradient idea is based off whether the genes have gradient in them which isn't really the case for this boy. With his varying greenishy colours this will be an exercise in clashing tones anyway so let's see how it goes without gradient.
Payment:gems

Thank you. Sending CR
sig129_by_dingobreath-dcpkdvz.pnghttp://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2387672/1
@Drytil
Primary Color: Obsidian
Secondary Color: Crimson
Tertiary Color: Red
Eye: Plague
Extras: Link to dragon
Payment: Treasure
@Drytil
Primary Color: Obsidian
Secondary Color: Crimson
Tertiary Color: Red
Eye: Plague
Extras: Link to dragon
Payment: Treasure
@Sinestre @Intrusion
Orders confirmed! :D
@Sinestre @Intrusion
Orders confirmed! :D
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil

Quick question, can I order one custom lantern and one sword adopt at the same time, or would you prefer that I order the lantern first and wait till that's done? ^-^ Your adopts and skins are wonderful, they're making me go broke, haha xD
@Drytil

Quick question, can I order one custom lantern and one sword adopt at the same time, or would you prefer that I order the lantern first and wait till that's done? ^-^ Your adopts and skins are wonderful, they're making me go broke, haha xD
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@PtolemyII
Ah, yes! The custom lantern is just "One custom lantern per 5-order", so it's fine for you to order a sword adopt along with it~ :)
@PtolemyII
Ah, yes! The custom lantern is just "One custom lantern per 5-order", so it's fine for you to order a sword adopt along with it~ :)
q3ANGnc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144