Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Drytil's Adopts (Closed)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 143 144
@Drytil could i be pinged when you next open? ^^
@Drytil could i be pinged when you next open? ^^

rook
they/them
fr +4
tSKOR3g.png
@RobotNix
Of course!
@RobotNix
Of course!
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil

Could you ping me when you're opened again? These are all really cool!
@Drytil

Could you ping me when you're opened again? These are all really cool!
sdQALHp.pngpLa90p5.pngbukyt68.png7m2CQ14.pngAvSvYKk.pngBH6H9qL.pngZ6ShkCk.pngvlnoLF7.pngeyXxC46.pngPWaEUM7.pnguUsIYgK.pngJTNryKY.pngs5qhQvC.pngzDNAPZW.png6rm63N0.pngAKIfioS.pngmEPWhO0.png ___ __ CcntWud.png
@Guzmas
Will do!
@Guzmas
Will do!
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil - I just wanted to ask if I had sent payment for my order, I'm looking back through my history of ordering art and I honestly can't remember, whoops! My apologies if I haven't yet~ Thank you! <3
@Drytil - I just wanted to ask if I had sent payment for my order, I'm looking back through my history of ordering art and I honestly can't remember, whoops! My apologies if I haven't yet~ Thank you! <3
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1
Goodness, I forgot to send a notice to everyone who hadn't gotten their orders/set up a CR!!!

Ah, yes, your order was back here and I believe I said something along 400kt, though for this I'm changing it down to 300kt to make it a bit easier since I plan to fixing the custom prizes as they are a bit wonky at the moment.

Hope this helps!
@heartcrusher1
Goodness, I forgot to send a notice to everyone who hadn't gotten their orders/set up a CR!!!

Ah, yes, your order was back here and I believe I said something along 400kt, though for this I'm changing it down to 300kt to make it a bit easier since I plan to fixing the custom prizes as they are a bit wonky at the moment.

Hope this helps!
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil - Thank you! I'll get the payment to you as soon as possible~
@Drytil - Thank you! I'll get the payment to you as soon as possible~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Pinglist - please! @Drytil
Pinglist - please! @Drytil
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo
Added! :D
@Emberglo
Added! :D
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil
May I be added to your pinglist for when you open again please? Thank you so much!
@Drytil
May I be added to your pinglist for when you open again please? Thank you so much!
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 143 144