Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Lucky Tundras (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@JacketyJackjack thank you so much I love it :D!
@JacketyJackjack thank you so much I love it :D!
@ImBerryNerdy I'm glad!! Thank you for giving me the nudge to do it!!
@ImBerryNerdy I'm glad!! Thank you for giving me the nudge to do it!!
Jack | he/him | +3 | 22
@jacketyjackjack I'd like to order a lucky tundra adopt! [b]Dragon(s) to make lucky:[/b] [indent]#35901336 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35901336] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359014/35901336_350.png[/img] [/url] [/indent] [b]What apparel do you want included?:[/b] [indent][item=sakura lei] [item=sakura flower crown] [item=silver seraph wing ornament] [item=silver seraph headpiece][item=night sky wing silks][/indent] [b]What do you want on the board?: [/b] [indent]If it could just look like a plain silver coin, that'd be great! note: I realize this is a big order, so I'm offering to pay double price for it. (110kt /g, if my math is right). These tundra adopts are just honestly so great![/indent]
@jacketyjackjack I'd like to order a lucky tundra adopt!

Dragon(s) to make lucky:

35901336_350.png
What apparel do you want included?:

Sakura Lei Sakura Flower Crown Silver Seraph Wing Ornament Silver Seraph Headpiece Night Sky Wing Silks

What do you want on the board?:

If it could just look like a plain silver coin, that'd be great!

note: I realize this is a big order, so I'm offering to pay double price for it. (110kt /g, if my math is right). These tundra adopts are just honestly so great!
D9IHig1.pngbabyyouknowthatimissyouzUFNp7D.png
@Zif Great, I just have a question or two before I get started! (No doubling necessary haha) The lei layers differently on the m and f pose tundras, do you want the lei over the fur or under (it's under in the adopt I posted for ImBerryNerdy on the last page)?

Also, just to check, instead of a board you'd rather it be a silver coin? :0 Doable, just want to make sure I understand!!!
@Zif Great, I just have a question or two before I get started! (No doubling necessary haha) The lei layers differently on the m and f pose tundras, do you want the lei over the fur or under (it's under in the adopt I posted for ImBerryNerdy on the last page)?

Also, just to check, instead of a board you'd rather it be a silver coin? :0 Doable, just want to make sure I understand!!!
Jack | he/him | +3 | 22
@jacketyjackjack

I think over would look good! and yeah, if it could be a silver coin that'd be amazing. ^_^

I'll send u the payment!
@jacketyjackjack

I think over would look good! and yeah, if it could be a silver coin that'd be amazing. ^_^

I'll send u the payment!
@Zif just got home and I’ll be working on your order in a sec!! :D
@Zif just got home and I’ll be working on your order in a sec!! :D
Jack | he/him | +3 | 22
@Zif Thank you for ordering!! This one was challenging but getting to do all those dots made it worth it tbh [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/405baffb35b497cdaa26fb8a429dcb74/tumblr_pbj1dlA2jQ1v4mt6no2_500.png[/img]
@Zif Thank you for ordering!! This one was challenging but getting to do all those dots made it worth it tbh

tumblr_pbj1dlA2jQ1v4mt6no2_500.png
Jack | he/him | +3 | 22
@jacketyjackjack

I LOVE IT!!! you did such a good job on the silver coin ;_; thank you so much!!
@jacketyjackjack

I LOVE IT!!! you did such a good job on the silver coin ;_; thank you so much!!
@Zif I’m glad you liked it!! (I love making things shiny haha) :D
@Zif I’m glad you liked it!! (I love making things shiny haha) :D
Jack | he/him | +3 | 22
@jacketyjackjack stumbled upon the adoptable you made for me half a year ago and gotta get one more ;u; Seems like the top post was updated recently, but don't be afraid to let me know if the store is closed- it's been a while. [indent] [b]Dragon(s) to make lucky: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33717617] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337177/33717617_350.png[/img] [/url] 33717617 [b]What apparel do you want included?: [item=Privateer's Eye Patch][item=Daisy Flower Crown][item=simple iron necklace][item=faerie rose thorn wing tangle][item=daisy corsage][/b] [b]What do you want on the board?: [/b] I loved the metal texture you did last time. Can i have the same, in a color matching the simple iron necklace?[/indent]
@jacketyjackjack

stumbled upon the adoptable you made for me half a year ago and gotta get one more ;u;

Seems like the top post was updated recently, but don't be afraid to let me know if the store is closed- it's been a while.

Dragon(s) to make lucky:

33717617_350.png

What apparel do you want included?:
Privateer's Eye Patch Daisy Flower Crown Simple Iron Necklace Faerie Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Daisy Corsage

What do you want on the board?:
I loved the metal texture you did last time. Can i have the same, in a color matching the simple iron necklace?
1 2 3 4 5 6