Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] Space Adventure
1 2
These are super cute and I would love a ping if you open a shop!
These are super cute and I would love a ping if you open a shop!
WMVWGXM.png
@nebulady

O. M. G. Please ping me!!! My arcane fae staring out into space is a dream come true!!! And s noodle absentmindedly flying so high they got lost among the stars? Totally buy it. (I have several clan members who would totally do that, and as such, need an adopt to match.)

I have no experience at pricing, but these are wonderful, truly. :)
@nebulady

O. M. G. Please ping me!!! My arcane fae staring out into space is a dream come true!!! And s noodle absentmindedly flying so high they got lost among the stars? Totally buy it. (I have several clan members who would totally do that, and as such, need an adopt to match.)

I have no experience at pricing, but these are wonderful, truly. :)
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
@nebulady

Space is my jam, I love these so much! And for prices I definitely agree with dilselim, no lower than 50k and go up from there. If you do decide to do sponsors, I'd gladly throw more money at you <3
@nebulady

Space is my jam, I love these so much! And for prices I definitely agree with dilselim, no lower than 50k and go up from there. If you do decide to do sponsors, I'd gladly throw more money at you <3
@Nebulady These are so cute omg !!! Please add me to your pinglist! I'd say 50-100kT would be a good price for these depending on how long it takes you to complete each adopt, and I'd definitely be interested in sponsoring new breeds :O
@Nebulady These are so cute omg !!! Please add me to your pinglist! I'd say 50-100kT would be a good price for these depending on how long it takes you to complete each adopt, and I'd definitely be interested in sponsoring new breeds :O
Na5WGHa.png
@nebulady I would love to be added to the pinglist for this!!
@nebulady I would love to be added to the pinglist for this!!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Bump 030
Bump 030
tumblr_oz89i2Ht8A1w8xkufo1_75sq.png rsz_111506966122104.png
@Nebulady cute! I definitely need one for breeze here on my avatar.. Add me to pinglist?
@Nebulady cute! I definitely need one for breeze here on my avatar.. Add me to pinglist?
1 2