Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] Space Adventure
1 2
Hello! It's is I, Ky, back again with another adoptable. I know I already have two other shops but they kind of have their own themes going and this doesn't fit either of them.

I wanted to try my hand at making animated adoptables and I also thought to myself, "Hey, I'm Nebulady. Why am I making Jellyfish and nothing space related?" So I combined the two!

So far I have three breeds and I'm working on more

Spiral:
r2o7J9t.gif
Fae:
Jx85uZI.gif

Coatl:
O3o7zRA.gif

So if you don't mind I'd appreciate some advice on how I should price these. They come in animated and still versions. I was thinking of including breed sponsoring but I'm not sure if that would be a good idea.

Please tell me your thoughts and opinions! Thank you! :>
Pinglist
dilselim
Saraceaser
porifra
SnowdinTown
WriteNDesk
AmericaSparrow
Naudir
FirozTaverbi
DragonWarrior333
Littlepotato711
Hello! It's is I, Ky, back again with another adoptable. I know I already have two other shops but they kind of have their own themes going and this doesn't fit either of them.

I wanted to try my hand at making animated adoptables and I also thought to myself, "Hey, I'm Nebulady. Why am I making Jellyfish and nothing space related?" So I combined the two!

So far I have three breeds and I'm working on more

Spiral:
r2o7J9t.gif
Fae:
Jx85uZI.gif

Coatl:
O3o7zRA.gif

So if you don't mind I'd appreciate some advice on how I should price these. They come in animated and still versions. I was thinking of including breed sponsoring but I'm not sure if that would be a good idea.

Please tell me your thoughts and opinions! Thank you! :>
Pinglist
dilselim
Saraceaser
porifra
SnowdinTown
WriteNDesk
AmericaSparrow
Naudir
FirozTaverbi
DragonWarrior333
Littlepotato711
tumblr_oz89i2Ht8A1w8xkufo1_75sq.png rsz_111506966122104.png
Bump
Bump
This is def cute!! i think it depends on how long it takes you to make these (aka if you have bases for them or not)
a cool little thing too is maybe having people choose star colors and maybe if they want some stars to spell out the dragon name or something for a little extra!
This is def cute!! i think it depends on how long it takes you to make these (aka if you have bases for them or not)
a cool little thing too is maybe having people choose star colors and maybe if they want some stars to spell out the dragon name or something for a little extra!
@RyuuMajora
That's a good idea :0 thank you! :>
I do have bases for these but it takes quite a while to do these :s
@RyuuMajora
That's a good idea :0 thank you! :>
I do have bases for these but it takes quite a while to do these :s
Bump
Bump
@Nebulady

These are wonderful! Definetly not lower than 50kt, and all up to 100kt! You can lower or raise the price depending on the demand. Also, if tinting the background color would be an option, it would be amazing! I definetly want one fae for my progen, and pinkish/purplish space would suit her better :D

Breed sponsorship might stress you out as you will have orders to work on, but you might consider them! I usually work on bases when I have freetime at hand, but if sponsorship would be additional income if I had it.

Please ping me when you are taking orders for them!
@Nebulady

These are wonderful! Definetly not lower than 50kt, and all up to 100kt! You can lower or raise the price depending on the demand. Also, if tinting the background color would be an option, it would be amazing! I definetly want one fae for my progen, and pinkish/purplish space would suit her better :D

Breed sponsorship might stress you out as you will have orders to work on, but you might consider them! I usually work on bases when I have freetime at hand, but if sponsorship would be additional income if I had it.

Please ping me when you are taking orders for them!
marlettsig_by_themonochromequeen-db9mg6j.png
@dilselim
Tinting the background is no problem, I was going to include that as an option :> I can definitely ping you when I open thank you for the advice and the interest!
@dilselim
Tinting the background is no problem, I was going to include that as an option :> I can definitely ping you when I open thank you for the advice and the interest!
@Nebulady
I'd totally be interested! Pinglist for me, please! :D
@Nebulady
I'd totally be interested! Pinglist for me, please! :D
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Nebulady so cute <3 a ping when you open please :)!
@Nebulady so cute <3 a ping when you open please :)!
Art shop Adopt shop Accent shop
@nebulady

this is too pure and i need it in my life and you should definitely ping me because i love it.
@nebulady

this is too pure and i need it in my life and you should definitely ping me because i love it.
1 2