Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Adopt-A-Maskrel! (Holiday!)
1 2 3 4
Hey there! I've decided to bring a species of mine back from extinction and onto FR, so hope you enjoy!
MASKRELS
Maskrels are an alien species that come from the planet Maxxra. They are reptilian creatures with opposable thumbs, forked tongues, and a bony "mask" for a face and upper jaw. They can adapt to any environment, sometimes possessing gills, fur, or wings, as well as some other purely decorative traits.

Trait list (common -> rare):

• Underbelly - Can come in any color or pattern.
  • Arm Fur - Matches the color of any other fur on the body. Cannot exist on Maskrels with "chopped" limbs. (See below)
  • Mane - Matches any other fur on the body. Resembles a short lion mane.
  • Feathers - A pair of decorative feathers on the side of the head.
  • Tail Tuft - Matches any other fur on the body.
  • Wings - Feathered, with the coverts commonly matching the color of the body.
  • Colored Clawtips - Self explanatory. Can be multicolored.
  • Decorative Antennae - Two sticklike antennae on one side of the head. Can have orbs, tufts, feathers or cubes on the ends.
  • Extra Eye - Matches the other two, unless the others are different colors from each other. (heterochromia)
  • Gills - On the side of the neck. Match the color of the tongue and mouth. Can sometimes glow.
  • Tail Cubes - Float around the tip of the tail.
  • Chopped Limbs - Limbs and tails missing parts of themselves, but still acting as if they are connected to the body. Flesh and bones are visible between segments.
  • Capsule Underbelly - Can come with or without "Boba", which are squishy orbs inside of the belly. Capsule bellies are rather squishy.

Pinglist:

@TheDemonPrincess
@GenocidalEagles
Hey there! I've decided to bring a species of mine back from extinction and onto FR, so hope you enjoy!
MASKRELS
Maskrels are an alien species that come from the planet Maxxra. They are reptilian creatures with opposable thumbs, forked tongues, and a bony "mask" for a face and upper jaw. They can adapt to any environment, sometimes possessing gills, fur, or wings, as well as some other purely decorative traits.

Trait list (common -> rare):

• Underbelly - Can come in any color or pattern.
  • Arm Fur - Matches the color of any other fur on the body. Cannot exist on Maskrels with "chopped" limbs. (See below)
  • Mane - Matches any other fur on the body. Resembles a short lion mane.
  • Feathers - A pair of decorative feathers on the side of the head.
  • Tail Tuft - Matches any other fur on the body.
  • Wings - Feathered, with the coverts commonly matching the color of the body.
  • Colored Clawtips - Self explanatory. Can be multicolored.
  • Decorative Antennae - Two sticklike antennae on one side of the head. Can have orbs, tufts, feathers or cubes on the ends.
  • Extra Eye - Matches the other two, unless the others are different colors from each other. (heterochromia)
  • Gills - On the side of the neck. Match the color of the tongue and mouth. Can sometimes glow.
  • Tail Cubes - Float around the tip of the tail.
  • Chopped Limbs - Limbs and tails missing parts of themselves, but still acting as if they are connected to the body. Flesh and bones are visible between segments.
  • Capsule Underbelly - Can come with or without "Boba", which are squishy orbs inside of the belly. Capsule bellies are rather squishy.

Pinglist:

@TheDemonPrincess
@GenocidalEagles
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
Available Maskrels: [quote][img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/76f4/th/pre/i/2017/265/6/e/maskrel_adopt___1_by_dracosbadart-dbo99ig.png[/img] 1. Underbelly, Wings, Mane, Tail Tuft [/quote] Each one costs 10kt, 10g, or can be traded for artwork! Customs cost the same. Holiday Special 2017: [b](5kt)[/b] [quote][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9c83/f/2017/335/d/e/advent_maskrel_1_by_dracosbadart-dbvgbho.png[/img] 1. Mane, Tail Cubes, Fur, Capsule Underbelly (w/ Boba), Decorative Antennae [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/f2cc/f/2017/336/4/1/advent_maskrel_2_by_dracosbadart-dbvkkph.png[/img] 2. Mane, Tail Tuft, Head Feathers, Wings [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6373/f/2017/337/f/d/advent_maskrel_3_by_dracosbadart-dbvorjw.png[/img] 3. Water Mane, Extra Eye, Colored Clawtips, Underbelly - [b]TAKEN BY @Visionrift[/b] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/5260/f/2017/338/c/e/advent_maskrel_4_by_dracosbadart-dbvs324.png[/img] 4. Water Mane, Capsule Underbelly, Decorative Antennae, Tail Tuft, Arm Fur[/quote] Once paid for, I will send you a non-watermarked version.
Available Maskrels:
Quote:
maskrel_adopt___1_by_dracosbadart-dbo99ig.png
1. Underbelly, Wings, Mane, Tail Tuft

Each one costs 10kt, 10g, or can be traded for artwork! Customs cost the same.

Holiday Special 2017: (5kt)
Quote:
advent_maskrel_1_by_dracosbadart-dbvgbho.png
1. Mane, Tail Cubes, Fur, Capsule Underbelly (w/ Boba), Decorative Antennae

advent_maskrel_2_by_dracosbadart-dbvkkph.png
2. Mane, Tail Tuft, Head Feathers, Wings

advent_maskrel_3_by_dracosbadart-dbvorjw.png
3. Water Mane, Extra Eye, Colored Clawtips, Underbelly - TAKEN BY @Visionrift

advent_maskrel_4_by_dracosbadart-dbvs324.png
4. Water Mane, Capsule Underbelly, Decorative Antennae, Tail Tuft, Arm Fur

Once paid for, I will send you a non-watermarked version.

0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
@TheEnderDraco
I swear, I'd draw anything for Edgy McLavaLamp over here. (Number 2)
Anything. Just ask me to draw it.
@TheEnderDraco
I swear, I'd draw anything for Edgy McLavaLamp over here. (Number 2)
Anything. Just ask me to draw it.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@KalliZora Edgy McLavaLamp? I've been calling them Trash Baby x) For payment, can you draw this gal: http://toyhou.se/1345166.gala?

Also, do you have a toyhou.se? They're already on TH, so I can just send them if you have one.
@KalliZora Edgy McLavaLamp? I've been calling them Trash Baby x) For payment, can you draw this gal: http://toyhou.se/1345166.gala?

Also, do you have a toyhou.se? They're already on TH, so I can just send them if you have one.
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4d0d/f/2017/274/0/0/galaxy_kid_by_dracosbadart-dbp71e9.png[/img] Update: New Maskrel up for adoption! This one's galaxy themed and comes with a neat sweater! Edit: Aaaand they're taken!
galaxy_kid_by_dracosbadart-dbp71e9.png

Update: New Maskrel up for adoption! This one's galaxy themed and comes with a neat sweater!

Edit: Aaaand they're taken!
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
@TheEnderDraco
He deserves an owner. I know Princess Luna up there is pretty, but I have pity for your trash boy.
@TheEnderDraco
He deserves an owner. I know Princess Luna up there is pretty, but I have pity for your trash boy.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@TheEnderDraco
Wow, these look great! I want one aa

Can I get the galaxy one for 10k treasure?
@TheEnderDraco
Wow, these look great! I want one aa

Can I get the galaxy one for 10k treasure?
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
@EveningEmerald Yes of course! Send the payment in a PM and I'll send the non-watermarked version.
@EveningEmerald Yes of course! Send the payment in a PM and I'll send the non-watermarked version.
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
@TheEnderDraco Okay! I'll do it now. Thank you!
@TheEnderDraco Okay! I'll do it now. Thank you!
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
@TheEnderDraco Could I get a dark Demon-like one?
They're really really neat and could you put me on a pinglist?
@TheEnderDraco Could I get a dark Demon-like one?
They're really really neat and could you put me on a pinglist?
1 2 3 4