Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | bora's coatl adopts - closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[center][img]https://imgur.com/D6be3fR.png[/img] oh yes here we are again with a low quality shop banner that's how you know it's me. anyway i'm back again with my [i]third[/i] set of coatl lines and these ones are probably the best so. that's pretty nice. i'm currently working on a set of imp lines and also some tiny spiral lines that i will be selling on this same thread as soon as i get my butt into gear to finish them! in any case below are the base lines, colored with one of my own coatls, mr. hades. he's also in the banner so you're basically just seeing the same image as above but hey i'm lazy it's cool [url=https://imgur.com/XawYy1I.png][img]https://imgur.com/gVHiVof.png[/img][/url] i accidentally made the lines really big and then it was too late to fix it so each adopt will have a more size-friendly version (this size! - they may look a bit squished in forum posts but they should fit perfectly in bios!) as well as a BIG one for..... i guess whatever you want it for. the big size is not available by default, so let me know if you want the full size version c: if you click on this example you can see how big they actually are c:[/center]
D6be3fR.png

oh yes here we are again with a low quality shop banner that's how you know it's me.

anyway i'm back again with my third set of coatl lines and these ones are probably the best so. that's pretty nice. i'm currently working on a set of imp lines and also some tiny spiral lines that i will be selling on this same thread as soon as i get my butt into gear to finish them!

in any case below are the base lines, colored with one of my own coatls, mr. hades. he's also in the banner so you're basically just seeing the same image as above but hey i'm lazy it's cool

gVHiVof.png

i accidentally made the lines really big and then it was too late to fix it so each adopt will have a more size-friendly version (this size! - they may look a bit squished in forum posts but they should fit perfectly in bios!)
as well as a BIG one for..... i guess whatever you want it for. the big size is not available by default, so let me know if you want the full size version c:
if you click on this example you can see how big they actually are c:
JooSuWk.png
[center] gem/treasure ratio is 1:850 !! mixed payment is okay [size=4][b]base price:[/b] 55k treasure | 65 gems[/size] *this price includes all genes EXCEPT [i]crystal, facet, and bee[/i] !! i will be working on these genes periodically but at the moment they aren't currently available. I also can't do metallic or alloy but i can color irishim with metalloy colors and it usually works out ok c: if you have an adopt and you want to do a trade, i would be more than happy to ! [size=3][b]apparel:[/b] [i]only certain apparel is available, and [u]not by request[/u]. i will be adding different apparel types to the lines when i get the chance to and if they fit well. f there is a piece of apparel that i add to the lines after you have already ordered your adopt, i can add it to your previously made adopt for the base price of the apparel c:[/i] recolors included for all apparel listed below! [u]+1k/1g[/u] - clawtips! [u]+5kt/6g[/u] [item=Obsidian Roundhorn] [b]accents are currently unavailable[/b]. if you have a [i]very[/i] simple accent you want done you can ask me about it and i might be able to make something work, but [i]only[/i] for simple accents! [b]extra things:[/b] - i can work with scries as long as you include an image and tell me what colors it is c: - these adopts originally came with a flat bg color, but since most people want them transparent, i have made them transparent by default. i can still add a bg color if you like, so if you do, please let me know! - i can also get rid of the white lines on top if you like the lines better without them c: just let me know! - let me know if you want the big size too, or if you just want the bio size !! payment should be sent beforehand !! via crossroads or message is fine if it is in a crossroads, [u]i won't accept it until the adopt is done, so please make sure you have enough of the appropriate currency on you[/u]. if you're worried about spending before the adopt is done, please send payment through message instead![/center] [center][b]ORDER FORM:[/b] [b][u]please do not ping me, i'm subbed![/u] [/b] you can order 3 dragons per person at a time !! c: [code][b]Dragon ID/Image:[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [b]Other?[/b] (i.e apparel, background color (if wanted), etc!)[/code] you don't have to use this form exactly as long as all the parts are included c:

gem/treasure ratio is 1:850 !! mixed payment is okay

base price: 55k treasure | 65 gems
*this price includes all genes EXCEPT crystal, facet, and bee !! i will be working on these genes periodically but at the moment they aren't currently available.
I also can't do metallic or alloy but i can color irishim with metalloy colors and it usually works out ok c:

if you have an adopt and you want to do a trade, i would be more than happy to !

apparel:
only certain apparel is available, and not by request.
i will be adding different apparel types to the lines when i get the chance to and if they fit well. f there is a piece of apparel that i add to the lines after you have already ordered your adopt, i can add it to your previously made adopt for the base price of the apparel c:

recolors included for all apparel listed below!

+1k/1g - clawtips!

+5kt/6g
Obsidian Roundhorn

accents are currently unavailable. if you have a very simple accent you want done you can ask me about it and i might be able to make something work, but only for simple accents!

extra things:
- i can work with scries as long as you include an image and tell me what colors it is c:

- these adopts originally came with a flat bg color, but since most people want them transparent, i have made them transparent by default. i can still add a bg color if you like, so if you do, please let me know!
- i can also get rid of the white lines on top if you like the lines better without them c: just let me know!
- let me know if you want the big size too, or if you just want the bio size !!

payment should be sent beforehand !! via crossroads or message is fine
if it is in a crossroads, i won't accept it until the adopt is done, so please make sure you have enough of the appropriate currency on you. if you're worried about spending before the adopt is done, please send payment through message instead!

ORDER FORM:

please do not ping me, i'm subbed!
you can order 3 dragons per person at a time !! c:
Code:
[b]Dragon ID/Image:[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [b]Other?[/b] (i.e apparel, background color (if wanted), etc!)
you don't have to use this form exactly as long as all the parts are included c:
JooSuWk.png
[b]SLOTS:[/b] [LIST=1] [*] @/Pennythepokemon *unpaid [*] @/mosaicdragon *paid (cr) [*] @/Twiggies *unpaid [*] [*][/LIST] [b]RECENT COMPLETED ORDERS:[/b] [img]https://imgur.com/NEdvisL.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/WRr1Kt9.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/tGc3H9s.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/k1liOKm.png[/img]
SLOTS:
  1. @/Pennythepokemon *unpaid
  2. @/mosaicdragon *paid (cr)
  3. @/Twiggies *unpaid

RECENT COMPLETED ORDERS:

NEdvisL.png
WRr1Kt9.png
tGc3H9s.png
k1liOKm.png
JooSuWk.png
WELL anyway i'm not open quite yet cause i have to fix a couple things but i'll probably open this weekend so if you want a ping or anything once slots are officially open let me know ! c:
WELL anyway i'm not open quite yet cause i have to fix a couple things but i'll probably open this weekend so if you want a ping or anything once slots are officially open let me know ! c:
JooSuWk.png
open for first orders ! i only have some genes done but i will add genes as orders come in so these first few might be a bit slow while i work on adding genes !

@Mintiani @MoonFeather190
pings for the new thread !! c:
open for first orders ! i only have some genes done but i will add genes as orders come in so these first few might be a bit slow while i work on adding genes !

@Mintiani @MoonFeather190
pings for the new thread !! c:
JooSuWk.png
@bora Aaww so cute! [s]Personally though I liked the old lines better... sad to see them go[/s] but hey it's cool! [b]Dragon ID/Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35623207] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356233/35623207_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Other?[/b] (i.e apparel, background color/transparency, etc!) Would you be able to include all apparel, and a soft pink/purple gradient for the background? Also her accent isn't that complicated, maybe you would be able to do it? How much would that be? Not sure yet if I have enough.
@bora
Aaww so cute! Personally though I liked the old lines better... sad to see them go but hey it's cool!

Dragon ID/Image:

35623207_350.png

Payment Method: Gems
Other? (i.e apparel, background color/transparency, etc!)
Would you be able to include all apparel, and a soft pink/purple gradient for the background? Also her accent isn't that complicated, maybe you would be able to do it?

How much would that be? Not sure yet if I have enough.
@MoonFeather190
ahhhh sorry to hear that ;; i liked the pose on the old lines better but i just hated them so much that i couldn't really use them anymore haha ;; the file was getting too big and i really didn't like the quality of the lines either...

unfortunately for these lines, i'm not doing apparel by request ;; i'm only adding things occasionally. if i do add the rose thorn apparel after you can have it added to your adopt later, though ?
as far as the accent goes i guess i could do that for somewhere around 30g? so if you want it with the accent, it's 95g, but without it'd just be 65 c:
@MoonFeather190
ahhhh sorry to hear that ;; i liked the pose on the old lines better but i just hated them so much that i couldn't really use them anymore haha ;; the file was getting too big and i really didn't like the quality of the lines either...

unfortunately for these lines, i'm not doing apparel by request ;; i'm only adding things occasionally. if i do add the rose thorn apparel after you can have it added to your adopt later, though ?
as far as the accent goes i guess i could do that for somewhere around 30g? so if you want it with the accent, it's 95g, but without it'd just be 65 c:
JooSuWk.png
@bora

omg aaaah can I reserve a slot for later?
@bora

omg aaaah can I reserve a slot for later?
@bora

Yeah, I liked the pose on the old one too haha. Aaahh well that's totally fine with me! Of course, I'd love to know if you ever do the rose thorn apparel ;w; I'll send over 95g for the adopt then! :)
@bora

Yeah, I liked the pose on the old one too haha. Aaahh well that's totally fine with me! Of course, I'd love to know if you ever do the rose thorn apparel ;w; I'll send over 95g for the adopt then! :)
@Mintiani
sure !! how long do you think you'll need it reserved for?
@Mintiani
sure !! how long do you think you'll need it reserved for?
JooSuWk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23