Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | •>Yuu's Adoptables<• [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Yuukiji It's absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much! :)
@Yuukiji It's absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much! :)
heEdE34.pngeO3BVs7.png
@iiMeese Finished! Let me know if there is anything that needs to be fixed/changed. [img]https://imgur.com/8yZ0xOM.png[/img]
@iiMeese
Finished! Let me know if there is anything that needs to be fixed/changed.
8yZ0xOM.png
@Yuukiji

Looks awesome! Thank you ^^
@Yuukiji

Looks awesome! Thank you ^^
@Sylipha @iiMeese

Glad you both like them ^ ^
@Sylipha @iiMeese

Glad you both like them ^ ^
@Valemora Finished! Let me know if there is anything that needs to be fixed/changed. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ydQgJGr.png[/img]
@Valemora
Finished! Let me know if there is anything that needs to be fixed/changed.
ydQgJGr.png
@yuukiji sadly dont have enough for one right now, but though of a little idea, idk if you have specific things yuo want the reserved thread posts for, but maybe make one of them if you dont a place for other adoption things for affiliations! id love to help you spread the word of these cuties!
@yuukiji sadly dont have enough for one right now, but though of a little idea, idk if you have specific things yuo want the reserved thread posts for, but maybe make one of them if you dont a place for other adoption things for affiliations! id love to help you spread the word of these cuties!
@RyuuMajora

I didn't have anything specific for those posts actually, I was just being a bit weird and wanted the whole first page to be just shop posts. xD

Thanks so much for the suggestion, I'll definitely consider affiliations! ^ ^ It's a great idea, I just need to make another banner for it so it would match the rest.
@RyuuMajora

I didn't have anything specific for those posts actually, I was just being a bit weird and wanted the whole first page to be just shop posts. xD

Thanks so much for the suggestion, I'll definitely consider affiliations! ^ ^ It's a great idea, I just need to make another banner for it so it would match the rest.
@Yuukiji
Thank you so much! :D
Um... if it's not much trouble, could you please change the color of the inside of the ears? I believe that it's the official accent color, but it doesn't look great :( Maybe match it to any of the colors of her body? Sorry for being picky!

Upd: oh, or is it the tert?.. I didn't think of it seeing as it's basic on her XD The request still stands though, she's basic there for that very reason :3
@Yuukiji
Thank you so much! :D
Um... if it's not much trouble, could you please change the color of the inside of the ears? I believe that it's the official accent color, but it doesn't look great :( Maybe match it to any of the colors of her body? Sorry for being picky!

Upd: oh, or is it the tert?.. I didn't think of it seeing as it's basic on her XD The request still stands though, she's basic there for that very reason :3
@Valemora No problem! Is this color alright? [img]https://imgur.com/E0WbgSH.png[/img]
@Valemora

No problem! Is this color alright?
E0WbgSH.png
@Yuukiji
Perfect! :D Thank you again, she looks lovely!
@Yuukiji
Perfect! :D Thank you again, she looks lovely!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14