Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Chibi Pearlcatcher Bleps (Closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@Lexreon Ah, so cute, thank you! <3
@Lexreon Ah, so cute, thank you! <3
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Lexreon
Thank you! I love them ;v;

Could I be added to a ping list for if/when you reopen please?
@Lexreon
Thank you! I love them ;v;

Could I be added to a ping list for if/when you reopen please?
tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo1_75sq.png 000000000
  • Kuro
  • they/them
  • FR time+8
0000000 000000 tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo2_r1_75sq.png
@Lexereon Thank you so much I absolutey love it!!!
@Lexereon Thank you so much I absolutey love it!!!
BrwZS5x.png
I'd love to be added to your pinglist as well :)
I'd love to be added to your pinglist as well :)
Accent Shop
@Lexreon may I be added to the ping list please?
@Lexreon may I be added to the ping list please?
@Lexreon

Hey :P Could you add me to the pinglist please ? Thank you :P
@Lexreon

Hey :P Could you add me to the pinglist please ? Thank you :P
Signature2.pngpUhxYo0.gifSorry for my english :b
@Illuminary @rowdy @Pathogenic @Pesticide @divitineo
Hey all! In addition to my regular commissions shop, this adopt shop is also open once again! This time I will only be accepting 10 slots for this round rather than my near unlimited. I have also updated the base with Tapir/Striation and Bee so those genes are now available for order. :)
@Illuminary @rowdy @Pathogenic @Pesticide @divitineo
Hey all! In addition to my regular commissions shop, this adopt shop is also open once again! This time I will only be accepting 10 slots for this round rather than my near unlimited. I have also updated the base with Tapir/Striation and Bee so those genes are now available for order. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon - Oh, I'd love to claim a slot. Just a question before I fill out my form, do you sponsor skins?

Also, can I be added to the pinglist for your main shop too :3
@Lexreon - Oh, I'd love to claim a slot. Just a question before I fill out my form, do you sponsor skins?

Also, can I be added to the pinglist for your main shop too :3
Accent Shop
@Pesticide
Sure thing! Skins are a bit iffy because some of them only work well with the site line art and don't translate well on a different base. I am open with working whatever skin you had in mind though, doesn't hurt to at least try to see if I can manage to make it look good on this base!
@Pesticide
Sure thing! Skins are a bit iffy because some of them only work well with the site line art and don't translate well on a different base. I am open with working whatever skin you had in mind though, doesn't hurt to at least try to see if I can manage to make it look good on this base!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@rowdy
Sure thing! For the first guy that will be $14 total, $2 base price, $4 for his accent and $8 for his apparel (mantle is a $1 recolour and the clawtips are free of charge). For the second guy, that will be $12 total, $2 base price, $2 for his accent, and $8 for his apparel that will be visible on the base plus any apparel that has already been sponsored.
@rowdy
Sure thing! For the first guy that will be $14 total, $2 base price, $4 for his accent and $8 for his apparel (mantle is a $1 recolour and the clawtips are free of charge). For the second guy, that will be $12 total, $2 base price, $2 for his accent, and $8 for his apparel that will be visible on the base plus any apparel that has already been sponsored.
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16