Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Chibi Pearlcatcher Bleps (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Pathogenic
Sure I can do all of that! For Sophia's apparel since it's so custom, I won't be able to reuse it and because of that there's a slight price increase. If that's fine with you, for all 3 you're looking at $17.50. $6 base, $1.50 for eye blink, $3 for Sophia's accent, $2 for Felix's accent and $5 for Sophia's apparel.
@Pathogenic
Sure I can do all of that! For Sophia's apparel since it's so custom, I won't be able to reuse it and because of that there's a slight price increase. If that's fine with you, for all 3 you're looking at $17.50. $6 base, $1.50 for eye blink, $3 for Sophia's accent, $2 for Felix's accent and $5 for Sophia's apparel.
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon
Sounds good! I'm PM my paypal address for an invoice :>
@Lexreon
Sounds good! I'm PM my paypal address for an invoice :>
tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo1_75sq.png 000000000
  • Kuro
  • they/them
  • FR time+8
0000000 000000 tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo2_r1_75sq.png
Hey Lexreon! Do you still have slots open and if so, can I claim one?
Hey Lexreon! Do you still have slots open and if so, can I claim one?
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
@Tangaroa
I have a bit of a queue going but if you don't mind the slight wait then slots are indeed open!
@Tangaroa
I have a bit of a queue going but if you don't mind the slight wait then slots are indeed open!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
I don't mind one bit! I love your art style! :D
I don't mind one bit! I love your art style! :D
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
@Tangaroa
Thank you! I just need you to fill out the forum with all the info needed and then we can go from there. :)
@Tangaroa
Thank you! I just need you to fill out the forum with all the info needed and then we can go from there. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
hey there! i saw that you marked mine as completed, but i haven't received the adopt. just wanting to see where you're at with it :)
hey there! i saw that you marked mine as completed, but i haven't received the adopt. just wanting to see where you're at with it :)
@kjolvor
That means it is finished but not uploaded/delivered yet since I like to upload in batches of 6. :) If my schedule stays on track I should be able to get at least the first 6 uploaded later tonight.
@kjolvor
That means it is finished but not uploaded/delivered yet since I like to upload in batches of 6. :) If my schedule stays on track I should be able to get at least the first 6 uploaded later tonight.
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
oh okay, thank you! ^^
oh okay, thank you! ^^
@Sinbreaker @chouki @Reilata @kjolvor @SpaceHeart
Hey all! Just letting you know that your adopts have been completed and uploaded to tumblr here. Thank you for ordering and I hope you like! If you would like any adjustments to be done please feel free to PM me any inquiries, thanks. :)
@Sinbreaker @chouki @Reilata @kjolvor @SpaceHeart
Hey all! Just letting you know that your adopts have been completed and uploaded to tumblr here. Thank you for ordering and I hope you like! If you would like any adjustments to be done please feel free to PM me any inquiries, thanks. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16